Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Serious problem with T11

Once again the normal and heroic versions are only slightly different from eachother, some, like the rogue you cant even tell the difference. Why is it so hard to put more spikes, bigger flames, extra animations, and other things to make the Heroic versions very distinct, or hell why be so damn lazy, why not make it completely different. I'm sure there are plenty of players who were not annoyed by the twin world we have been playing in for the last year where everyone and there mother looked absolutely identicle, but for me it's been infuriating. The real players should visually stand out in a crowd of scrubs wearing the normal mode crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you know how hard it is to make animations and ornaments, all this gear and items you see have been made during the course of the expansion development, about 2 years

tier gear is fine and great imo for all classes *except for warlocks*

Really? It's not a new set of gear. It is just a heroic set.

Lets take the real army for example. Recruits/Privates... You wear the same uniform as the Lieutenants and etc(while in the field). They just have extra things that make their role/position stand out(Badges, pins, etc)

If you can't tell the difference between the rogue one, then you must have a slight case of being colorblind. The colors are distinctly different on my screen, so I'm not sure what you're looking at. As others have said, T11 is fine. And opinions are opinions. Some people like it, some people don't. Blizzard can't cater to everyone's wishes.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    im going to guess the OP is a warlock that wishes he was a mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Or as some guy says, trying to please everyone means you please none

it would be nice, but i don't mind
    like totally dude-bro, I couldn't have said it better myself mang

They are differen't enough to tell people apart. Thats what matters most imo.

Semi-off topic. I think DK T11 looks hilarious. Reminds me of ICP.

WTB BC gear model designer

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... Blizzard already did it once with t7 gear. The 25man versions were slightly different than the 10man versions (like more spikes and such) in addition to a different color scheme! Heroic tiersets don't need to have totally different models, but small subtle changes like with t7 would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vanbuuren View Post
    /thread
    T4,T5,T6 best sets hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by chrion View Post
    Once again the normal and heroic versions are only slightly different from eachother, some, like the rogue you cant even tell the difference. Why is it so hard to put more spikes, bigger flames, extra animations, and other things to make the Heroic versions very distinct, or hell why be so damn lazy, why not make it completely different. I'm sure there are plenty of players who were not annoyed by the twin world we have been playing in for the last year where everyone and there mother looked absolutely identicle, but for me it's been infuriating. The real players should visually stand out in a crowd of scrubs wearing the normal mode crap.
    Id much rather blizz spend the time making more encounters or better mechanics and im sure most of the "real players" which i can only assume you mean people doing hardmodes would appreciate that more than something else to wave your epeen around with. lol as if you guys dont have enough of an attitude problem as is.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Semi-off topic. I think DK T11 looks hilarious. Reminds me of ICP.
    Reminds me of that game with crashing cars and stuff, which in turn reminds me of ICP. Then I think, I really want to crash a car into ICP.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Here's a better question: Why is it so necessary to distinguish someone right away by looking at their gear? This isn't a serious issue and you need to get over the fact that gear is no longer a sign of prestige in this game, mounts and titles are.

Quote Originally Posted by vanbuuren View Post
    So you want to fight some raids in azeroth while looking like we are from outlands? You do know that gear is made to look like it's current expansion storyline.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    tier gear is fine and great imo for all classes *except for warlocks*
    *cough* hunters/druids/rogues. When they're all lined up next to each other, lock tier looks pretty killer. Better to have a fish hook than a fish head. Just sayin. Hunters look like something out of bollywood.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2010-11-11 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    you lied to me, this isn't very serious
    oh, and this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    you lied to me, this isn't very serious
    made me laugh alot, ty