Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

This is business of the seriousest proportions.

I agree, OP. How dare those casuals get the same amount of fire as us. Protests must be organized.
    I like were this is going

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    made me laugh alot, ty
    You can say that in every post in this forum and get the same effect, its all about a video game. And I'm very surprised at the amount of people who dont understand how little time it takes to make a few gear models (definately not 2 years lol) and also surprised that many others are not annoyed that the heroic gear isnt very visually distinct. You should be able to spot the difference from 100 yards away. Lastly its less about hardcore vs casual players and more about everyone in the game looking like twins, 90% of everyone in the game right now has T10 on and there is no individuality, everyone is the same...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's harder then it seems to makes model differences and then to implement. But I believe it has been done so I'll stay neutral here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    tier gear is fine and great imo for all classes
    *fixed*

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    tier gear is fine and great imo for all classes *except for Shamans*
    fixed... i kinda like locks' gear actually... but shamans got screwed (and no i don't even play one... i just think it looks like crap)
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by chrion View Post
    You can say that in every post in this forum and get the same effect, its all about a video game. And I'm very surprised at the amount of people who dont understand how little time it takes to make a few gear models (definately not 2 years lol) and also surprised that many others are not annoyed that the heroic gear isnt very visually distinct. You should be able to spot the difference from 100 yards away. Lastly its less about hardcore vs casual players and more about everyone in the game looking like twins, 90% of everyone in the game right now has T10 on and there is no individuality, everyone is the same...
    Who says it takes 2 years? It's just foolish to think that there needs to be more distinguishable options in game for better players to stand out. Again, if you want to distinguish yourself you have mounts and titles, if you think gear means what it used to in terms of recognition you're about 2 years too late. Yes, it is about 'hardcores' looking like 'casuals' because that's why these people complain, they want to look different and stand out. Get over it, gear is no longer a sign of who is good or bad and them making heroic gear unique is a waste of time for everyone but the handful of people who care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again the normal and heroic versions are only slightly different from eachother, some, like the rogue you cant even tell the difference. Why is it so hard to put more spikes, bigger flames, extra animations, and other things to make the Heroic versions very distinct, or hell why be so damn lazy, why not make it completely different. I'm sure there are plenty of players who were not annoyed by the twin world we have been playing in for the last year where everyone and there mother looked absolutely identicle, but for me it's been infuriating. The real players should visually stand out in a crowd of scrubs wearing the normal mode crap.
    then go play another game if you don't like being a clone...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    im going to guess the OP is a warlock that wishes he was a mage
    werent warlocks mages before? and they wanted more power, oh and shaman to

I am disappointed that I opened this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    So you want to fight some raids in azeroth while looking like we are from outlands? You do know that gear is made to look like it's current expansion storyline.
    What i meant is Blizzard should hire the guy who designed those sets, not use those in cata

The detail and originality of a T4, T5, and T6 ( and sunwell gear) set is far more cooler that all Wrath sets put togueter in my opinion.

Why all the hate on the hunter tier? I think its awesome. The helm is great and the shoulders are fancy. Looks like a bunch of murloc embryos tied to each shoulder. And the gloves are probably the most detailed ones in existance. IMPORTANT STUFF HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    The real players should visually stand out in a crowd of scrubs wearing the normal mode crap.
    Could this be the reason that normal and heroic are different colors?
    hmm...

also, you do know they're making it a bit more difficult to obtain gear now right?
    Last edited by zomgwtf91; 2010-11-12 at 12:38 AM.
    ohaithar.

"lazy"? "real players"?

Anyway, I think a color swap is good enough. I think something blue can be clearly picked out from something that is red.

Warlocks had T6. It's mage's turn to have T11 .

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Quote Originally Posted by vanbuuren View Post
    WTB BC gear model designer
    He was the one who made the warlock tier. he wasn't told that you could do any lighting effects other than vague glowing or that the polygon count had been upped on head pieces.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmith View Post
    /thread
    T4,T5,T6 best sets hands down.
    I hope to god you're not referring to the paladin sets...

T4 was a T0 knockoff
    T5 was a fucking purple robocop
    T6 was actually good looking, except the helm. The helm could have been done better.

Hands down best pally set is T2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

So is it just me or does it look like the mage T11 helm look like the bottom of it is out of place?

Once again the normal and heroic versions are only slightly different from eachother, some, like the rogue you cant even tell the difference. Why is it so hard to put more spikes, bigger flames, extra animations, and other things to make the Heroic versions very distinct, or hell why be so damn lazy, why not make it completely different. I'm sure there are plenty of players who were not annoyed by the twin world we have been playing in for the last year where everyone and there mother looked absolutely identicle, but for me it's been infuriating. The real players should visually stand out in a crowd of scrubs wearing the normal mode crap.
    That was so serious, im gonna write my senator about this asap... oh wait he doesn't do anything anyways

Deleted
    I agree that some degree of uniqueness would be nice. Whole new set? Not needed, but the difference could be some extra animations. Like warlock tier 6, normal would be without wings animation and heroic would have the animation.