Thread: Arcane ?

Arcane ?

As a Arcane Mage do I stick with Molten Armor or Mage Armor now? And do I always spam Arcane Blast or Cast Arcane Missiles if it proc's after 4 Arcane Blast stacks? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Arcane should now use the glyphed mage armor, due to its mastery.
    General speaking, you'd want to spam the Arcane Blast for as long as you could.
    This means: Blow all cooldowns and spam Arcane Blast until ~35% mana.
    Evocate.
    Conserve mana at ~80%-90% until cooldowns are ready again.
    Of course, this will shift, depending on the fight.
    For further information, read this thread on elitsitjerks:
    http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t106141-...pdated_4_01_a/

Is that for live? That's what im talking about.

Yeah, it's for live.
    Since bossfights may not be long with the high dps right now, you should sometimes skip the conserve phase and just spam Arcane Blast after Evocation.
    But that really depends, on the people, you're playing with and may change from fight to fight.

sigh so no more molten armor

The only problem is that the Mage Armour glyph isn't in-game yet after being removed accidentally. There are only a few people who have this glyph and are selling it on the AH for extortionate amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    The only problem is that the Mage Armour glyph isn't in-game yet after being removed accidentally. There are only a few people who have this glyph and are selling it on the AH for extortionate amounts.
    Oh, didn't know that, so I should be happy, that I got it on the first day

Haha yeah that's why I asked if it was for live servers cause I didn't see that glyph in game yet.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, i hated arcane before i hate even more now,, sigh.... 1 button spamming can never be fun, no matter how big the numbers flashing aboot....
    BURN BABY BURN !!!!
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Mage armor definetly, there are people that use molten on burn phaze and then switch to mage armor to conserve mana but i dont think this is good idea realy, since u get much longer burn phase with mage armor, and if the phase is longer u have more chance to crit, so 3 % crit just aint worth of it.
    Last edited by Aunor; 2010-11-12 at 11:58 AM.

The only problem at the moment is glyph of mage armor was removed or something from live for the moment. It was confirmed that it is a missing glyph. A few people on my server still have it (a bug of some sort) and charge like 1000G for it.

Regardless, I still use mage armor unglyphed and I just have to manage my dps differently.