Poll: from 1-10 how much do you like the new t11 set, 10 is best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Female belf looks pretty good in non-heroic version w/o helm. Other than that... meh

Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    clearly worst ever made. ugly helm and the whole texture looks like drawn, dont know how to describe it, but really low quality compared to other sets
    no, worst set ever made goes to T5. S2 however wasn't bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    any set without a kilt for paladins is fail in my eyes ;(

The set itself is colored terribly. The shoulders look like we're being attacked by them, and the helm looks like we took a .45 from under the chin. Bad set. imho

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Modify View Post
    any set without a kilt for paladins is fail in my eyes ;(
    Also this.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

looks like a 2min job to be honest. really bad. I would expect a game from almost 2011 to have something a lot better than this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

t6>All imo, not really happy until they can top that which is physically impossible.

Well it's not my favorite set, but it's definitely not the worst of tier 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the colours of the set, and thats about it.
    Voted ''3''.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

this set continues the sad work blizzard did for the paladin sets throughout WOLTK , its still something that doesnt look anything like a paladin would actually wear , very simple items with no reference to the holy light at all, paladin sets stopped after tier 6 . (and no im not counting tier 7 even though it was ok because it was just a recolor of the tier set).
    tier 8 - wtf ? how is this even remotely items that a holy crusader would wear ?
    tier 9 - worse set in the history of gaming , just the fact that all the sets were the same with color difference speaks for itself.
    tier 10 - looks good but it moves even more from the paladin style , really it is death knight armor with a skirt
    in woltk sets got influenced heavily by the actual raid they dropped from , and thats the big fail , you are supposed to vanquish the scourge with the holy light type looking armors (look at tier 1,2,3,4,5,6) , not wear death knight skirts
    For the Glory of Mankind

15+ Year Old Account
    The normal set looks decent, but the Heroic set is too "Alliance-based" for my tastes.

Just hid the "IMMA LICH KING WANNABE" helm and its a good set-- Moreso when seen with Offset pieces/cloaks.

Below average Been awhile since I've liked something as much as T2 and T6 though.

im a bit confused, which set is the black/red one? as seen here

i think it looks alright and certainly not as bad as other tier sets. i gave it an 8. tier 2 still gets my vote for number one pally tier set

What the hell do these numbers mean?

I like my Warlock teir 11 6.

That's really not saying anything. Unless you voted 1 or 10, you voted wrong.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    It's not bad at all but could use a bit more inspiration on creating the tier 11 still love it anw..!

i give it a 10 because i dont have to wear it!

no but really it looks decent, im sure the texturing just wasnt complete or something, itll look better on live (i hope so for pally's sake!)

I dont think it's that bad, however as usual i dont like the helm

Deleted
    The heroic one is pretty good, but i don't like any of the other colors

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's decent. I'm not that fond of the "rock golem" look (although it looks neat on my Dwarf), but it's not HORRIBLE. I agree with what the guy above said though, that very few paladin tier sets LOOK LIKE A PALADIN. When I think Paladin I think all shiny and glowy, the typical "knight in shining armor" with holy light radiating from them. T1 was way too flat with that yellow/white but the actual look of the armor was alright. T2 was amazing and looked like a crusading knight. T4 wasn't bad, but nothing special; it looked appropriate though. T5 was... well T5. I've only seen pics of those sets so I hope I got them right (T4 being the one that looks very Draenei-ish and T5 being LULZ PURPLE POWER RANGER. T6 is 100% perfect - it LOOKS like a holy warrior. T7 was bland (so was the original T3). T8 looks alright, still kind of crusaderish almost like a steampunk knight. T9 was bland. T10 made us look like the Inquisition (and not the Spanish one) with all the dark colors and fiery skulls; it looked more like something I would see the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught wear as they torture someone into admitting they're a witch.

I like the set. But I do think that the shoulderplates are too far away from the character. They look like they just float there. :S