Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpongled View Post
    Nah, druids suck.

Srsly, we don't need more people rolling druids, I like my class population as it is.
    /agree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Cool story bro,
    <QUIT READING AFTER SEEING THAT>
    I told a story then?

Response to the guys who say don't reroll:

It will be an alt, just to say that worgen druids have OP looks (i hope boomkin is also gdgd)

I prefer the night elf forms actually.
    When worgen druid was first announced I was "omg! that's going be so cool!" /reroll worgen.
    But after seeing the worgen female model and the worgen cat form I actually decided to stay Night Elf. The current models need updating, but they are cooler than the new races still ^^

How can anyone like T11... we're druid's, not priests or mages. Thankfully I'll be either a bear or cat. It's an opinion based decision.. but at the same time, that's not what druid's should look like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids have always been epic.

hits the agree druids are awesome button
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

i LOVE druids!

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierbuikje View Post
    Anyone here who can modelmake a worgen druid in t11 without helm and with a staff? (sorry for being such a fanboy suddenly haha, i love shammies too)
    <think of an image right here>

to race change or not to race change, that's the question i'm also having in my mind atm

hm, u cant link uploaded pics here, wtf?

I am way more excited to start my troll druid, and to get my tauren up to 85.

Sure, I'm doing a worgen too, eventually. More for my boyfriend then anything though.

As for the flight forms, I love the troll's. I think it's great they got their own unique modle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shpongled View Post
    Nah, druids suck.

Srsly, we don't need more people rolling druids, I like my class population as it is.
    ya seriously, we don't need a buncha nubs rolling druids just because they think they looks cool, what a horrible reason to play a class

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druids are awesome indeed.

Worgen however... ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really is the best all-around hybrid. Sure pallys can tank/heal/dps too... but they are limited to melee dps. If u like options and a class that's viable and just all around cool in any role... druid is the way to go I'm still trying to decide between my druid and DK to tank in Cata, but can't really commit until I play both classes with their new lvl 81 abilities. I'm of course expecting this thread to lean more toward druid, but does anyone have an opinion of which will make the better tank in cata? Or still too early to tell?

Bats>Birds
    Other than that yea druids are looking good