So I bought dual wield weapons, now what?

Hey

So I just bought dual wield weapons, one from hellscreams reach and one from justice points, two axes. Anyway Ive been trying to find a enchant for these but I dont find a single cata enchant for one handed weapons that works for hunters. They all just say spells or melee damage.
    There is a agility enchant for 2h weapon but is there any for one handed?

Im Beast Mastery btw

Deleted
    Yeah well, buying two one-handed weapons was a mistake on your part. Right now, hunters are only supposed to use two-handed weapons going by cataclysm enchants. And there +130 Agility would be our only "choice".

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko View Post
    Yeah well, buying two one-handed weapons was a mistake on your part. Right now, hunters are only supposed to use two-handed weapons going by cataclysm enchants. And there +130 Agility would be our only "choice".
    Why do we even have the dual wield skill in our spellbook then?

Unfortunately while it looks cool it is not optimal for hunters to dual-wield. It is a relic of the past that was never removed/optimized by Blizzard. Same deal with druids being able to use fist weapons but they cannot dual wield them.

Almost all disarms also disarm the off-hand now. There is no longer any point to dual wielding. Sorry for the loss of JP and/or gold.

As far as I know, only Dismantle disarms the off hand; priest, warrior and pets just take ranged weapon and main hand. So i'd say for PvE, 2 hander is the way to go, for pvp you would consider dual wield.

Course there is also the loss of stats of going 2 1handers instead of a 2 hander, and no worthy cata enchants. If you would want to deterrence in pvp against warriors/SPs, then that would be your best bet. If you want to just do PvE, then grab a 2 hander with mighty agility, Lost city has a nice one i think.

PvP PoV:
    Stick with dual wielding and enchant both with Pyrium Weapon Chain, I know they don't stack but this is your only choice. The advantage of Dual Wielding is when you get disarmed you will keep your off-hand active which gives you the ability to Deterrence, the only ability will disarm your Dual is Dsimantle.

They need to add a dual wield enchant :/ it's not ideal, but works when needed, and would certainly help while waiting for the whopping ONE epic agility twohander. (you know, as opposed to like six or something strength ones)

Anyone else remember dual wielding that ICC axe for months waiting for a drop?

For PvE, you could use the new weapon chain on both, giving you 80 hit rating that lets you gem/enchant/reforge other items away from hit.

Probably not optimal min/maxing wise, but if you're dual wielding, this may be one of the better options.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    Unfortunately while it looks cool it is not optimal for hunters to dual-wield. It is a relic of the past that was never removed/optimized by Blizzard. Same deal with druids being able to use fist weapons but they cannot dual wield them.
    There was fist weapon with spell damage in (wotlk) naxx. :P