Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Im looking for a UI that looks like this ^^

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o=&page=2#info

This is a 1680x1050 UI and i think it looks awesome, theres a UI pack for it but it only works with paladins, does any1 know any UI pack that is updated for 1600x900 and looks like this?

Deleted
    you're wrong dude - this works for every class.

Deleted
    Really? When i download this UI. and i know how to apply a UI pack, And i reflux it. It sas "This UI isnt designed to work with the Priest class, you should probably choose another UI"

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would it only work for paladins (as it doesn't say that the UI is made with paladins in mind, there's even screenshots of a mage and a warlock using it)?

Deleted
    Then why does it sas as it does for me when i reflux?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you did something wrong? Or save it under another reflux.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    Then why does it sas as it does for me when i reflux?
    No idea dude as it doesn't say that it's class specific anywhere, but if it says that it doesn't work for the priest class when you try to load it I guess it just doesn't work for the priest class (sounds very strange).

You can always DL all the addons and set them up the same way manually (or maybe in a way that you like even better).

Deleted
    Hmm, is there anyway to make a UI thats 1920x1200 to work on 1680x1050 and still look as it should?

Did you follow the instructions and typed "/reflux switch Niconaze" when you logged in?

Deleted
    Ofc<:

Quote Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    Hmm, is there anyway to make a UI thats 1920x1200 to work on 1680x1050 and still look as it should?
    MAYBE with the lowest ui scale (0.64) but not entirely sure about that. propably some unitframes, castbars and/or actionbars would be fucked up.

anyways, you could have a look at some modified versions of tukui. there are a few edits who come pretty close to niconaze's compilation.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

It looks quite like Tuk UI. You could try that.

Deleted
    Ye guys ur right about that, thanks guys

Deleted
    Maybe is CLCRet what was giving u problems.

Have you tried contacting the Author and asking for assistance with the problem you are experiencing? There is a link on the page to the right for just that purpose!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Maybe is CLCRet what was giving u problems.
    Good call. Try disabling CLCRet on your character screen.

Deleted
    Yea but some of the action bars is till fucked up after i reflux, u really think CLCret can make your actionbars and alot of other things really wierd?

Deleted
    Nope.

Deleted
    U know if theres anything to do to fix it Treeston? >:<

Deleted
    Not without actually trying it out I'm afraid. Directly contacting the author would be the most likely solution.