10+ Year Old Account

The information you have entered is not valid.

Last night when I got home I tried to log on and got this message. I first thought that I just typed my info in wrong, but I didn't. I checked my email too see if I received something about my pass being changed, but my inbox was clear. I reset my password thinking this will fix it, nope. I spent an hour changing my password from one thing to another, I changed my emails password, I used multiple computers, I still get the message. Another email I received this morning tells me that nothing, absolutly nothing on my account has been changed since I last played, and no one has logged on it. I'm starting to think that this is some odd bug, or if it was a hacker, their damned good cause I play on one comp and browse the net on the other and they only want to cause me grief. So I'm asking you guys, since blizz is ignoring me on their forums, for some help or insight.

EDIT: I can't log onto battle.net either, but I can log onto the armory app
    EDIT: yes, I have an authenticator
    Last edited by Rakeer; 2010-11-13 at 01:34 PM.

no authenticator?
    "Bring the player, not the shaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    When Blizzard get that dollar sign look in their eyes... anything is possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/omybad/

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard wont answer account based questions on there forums, you'll have to contact there account ppl. give them all ur details either via the phone or via a secure email from there site

Have you tried re-syncing your authenticator? I had a similar issue a little while ago and it turned out that when I plugged in my phone at work to charge, due to the auto sync and my work pc having a time differential, the code was being generated incorrectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daffybint View Post
    Have you tried re-syncing your authenticator? I had a similar issue a little while ago and it turned out that when I plugged in my phone at work to charge, due to the auto sync and my work pc having a time differential, the code was being generated incorrectly.
    I love you.