[A] Inception - Recruiting for 25's in Cata

<Inception> US Alliance End game raiding guild
    Raid Days and Times: Normal raiding is Mon - Thurs, 7pm - 11:00pm.

Inception, is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks and strengthen our core in preparation for Cataclysm.

What we can Provide:

- An understanding that RL emergencies can happen, and a system in place to let us know about it. We are okay with members being absent, but not if it is without warning.

- People that are on before and after raid time, not a dead guild in the off hours. There is ALWAYS something going on here, whether it be pvp, achievements, 10 mans, or different games.

- No BS, quick, public, direct, honest feedback on mistakes, performance, and decisions

- Replacement on retard play and attitude, we don't keep around the people that weigh you down

- Very competent raid members, people who know how to play their class, not carrying dead weight

- Dedicated, focused, responsible leadership. You can expect the leadership to make good decisions for the guild and know what they are talking about.

- An open door policy, whether it be hearing out problems, or taking care of simple things such as gold problems ( gems, enchants, powerleveling professions ).

What we Expect:

- Be stable. If you are shipping out next month, getting a new job that interferes with raiding, have a controlling spouse, annoying kids, or are broke and can't fix their machine if it dies out, then don't come here, don't waste our time or your own.

- Someone who can take more than 5 minutes to fill out an app to showcase their ability as a player, their intelligence as a person, and some personality. Knowing how to use a spell check goes a long way, or formulating a sentence longer than 5 words. The amount of time you put into an app directly reflects the amount of time you will put into this guild.

- A raider who has gems, enchants, professions, gear choice, spec, and glyphs understood to their fullest.

- The will and drive to have great attendance and want to help out in the guild in whatever way they can.

- Someone who loves to have fun, if you are looking for dead quiet serious raiding all the time, or you are shy/quiet, don't come here, we are serious when we need to be, but having fun all the other times.

If all of this sounds good to you, and you are ready to prepare for Cataclysm Raiding; then think about Inception before you go anywhere else.

If you wish to apply or have interest in joining, do not hesitate to visit our website at inception-sr.guildlaunch.co m to register and apply via the link on the left sidebar. Vent convos are a plus as well if you just wish to get a feel for us.

Look forward to seeing your applications!

P.S. Sorry about the screwed up website URL. I only recently started posting here, so I can't link URL's properly yet. I'll edit as soon as I can.

Ah crap. This is the PvE servers forum. My bad guys. Stormreaver is PvP.