Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Time between Phase 3 and 4 even shorter.

So most of you were probably like "Wtf, new quests on friday?" Well, Zarhym posted that the time from the current phase and the next will be even shorter.

Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2687?page=4#66

I think Monday.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Yep saw that on the blue tracker. I'm guessing phase 4 will be monday.

Wasn't monday phase 2, and thursday phase 3? If so, shorter would be Sunday at latest for Phase 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhabin View Post
    Wasn't monday phase 2, and thursday phase 3? If so, shorter would be Sunday at latest for Phase 4.
    Nah phase 3 was yesterday, so five day gap. We'll see phase four anywhere from sunday-wednesday.

I'm guessing Monday.

I'm really hoping Monday. That'll be the full-scale invasion. I'm HOPING that 4.0.3 will be super very mega soon (Tuesday with hope, a week from Tuesday more likely), so that we can get the Shattering before December.

/want to reroll NOW
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

omg i hope we get 4.0.3 this week, i want muh new class/race combos, if thats in 4.0.3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

i want the elemental invasion naoooooo! at least i have something to do in between raids and dungeons!

i have no life! muahahaa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblesidon the Kingslayer View Post
    omg i hope we get 4.0.3 this week, i want muh new class/race combos, if thats in 4.0.3
    4.0.3a gives the world changes a few weeks before cataclysm.

Everything, including race/class combos, worgen, goblin, new quests, new content, ships with Cataclysm.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post

Everything, including race/class combos, worgen, goblin, new quests, new content, ships with Cataclysm.
    4.0.3 at Nov 23/24th, 4.0.3a at Nov 30th/Dec 1st. That's probably how it's going to end up.
    So it's closer to 1 week between cataclysm and 4.0.3a.

Nao! Nao! Naoooooooooo!

Get to teh choppaaaaaaaaaa!

Wrong. The only thing Cata gives is the 80-85 areas and the new races. 4.0.3a will give the new class/race combos, as well as the old world changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the time between phases is shorter, I remember a blue post about it, and now we have physical evidence (figuratively speaking), so let's hope the real invasion starts on monday. Could very well be actually, Invasion on monday, a week later, on WoW's birthday, Azeroth cracks, could be...

Quote Originally Posted by Disclaimer View Post
    Wrong. The only thing Cata gives is the 80-85 areas and the new races. 4.0.3a will give the new class/race combos, as well as the old world changes.
    cata also gives Azeroth Flying.
    those without cata can't fly even after 4.0.3a

10+ Year Old Account

If i'm reading this right, you're incorrect. Race/class combos, new quests, changed continents will be live with 4.0.3 and DO NOT require cataclysm.

I'd post a source but the forums aren't letting me. Wowpedia has the info under the article "4.0.1/4.0.3/Cataclysm content comparison".

Gief easy epics on Monday please.
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

Quote Originally Posted by valmorgul View Post
    If i'm reading this right, you're incorrect. Race/class combos, new quests, changed continents will be live with 4.0.3 and DO NOT require cataclysm.

I'd post a source but the forums aren't letting me. Wowpedia has the info under the article "4.0.1/4.0.3/Cataclysm content comparison".
    I'd love to read dat dude.
    can u give me the link without www ? like wowpedia.org/ashfjahjlfashsa

u would be able to post like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw this blue post, I jizzed. (Ok not really) But I was excited none the less! I really cant wait for the invasions to start happening every 2 hours. Oh and on a side note, I finally got the Raven Lord to drop for me (I is a warlock)

---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    cata also gives Azeroth Flying.
    those without cata can't fly even after 4.0.3a
    I just died a little on the inside, but I suppose its for the best in the long run.

phase 2 lasted for 4 days and by saying "That phase 3 will even be shorter" it could be on either monday or tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    The faster the better, right? If they are made properly then yes
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu