Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    the offical P3 wasnt friday, it was like a 2.5, P3 is when the elementals invade, and P4 is when Deathwing/Cataclysm happens.

Will we be able to get our "killed by Deathwing" FoS in P4?

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    the offical P3 wasnt friday, it was like a 2.5, P3 is when the elementals invade, and P4 is when Deathwing/Cataclysm happens.
    Seriously? Check the link. Even Blizz said it was.

"The time between the start of stage 2 and stage 3 was shorter. I can tell you the current plan is to make the time between stage 3 and 4 even shorter. "

So, based Zarhym's quote, we're currently on stage 3 with stage 4 to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    phase 2 lasted for 4 days and by saying "That phase 3 will even be shorter" it could be on either monday or tuesday.
    I bet sunday

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit, I'm going to be to occupied with ACBH. (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, I know alot of you guys out there don't like the AC series but I do.)

---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    Will we be able to get our "killed by Deathwing" FoS in P4?
    Is that going to be an actual FoS?
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

This hopefully means that we'll get the shattering the week of the 21st instead of the 30th. I doubt we'd have the phase 4 elemental invasions disrupting the cities for more than a week.

4.0.3 dont have regional changes, 4.0.3a does

Quote Originally Posted by valmorgul View Post
    If i'm reading this right, you're incorrect. Race/class combos, new quests, changed continents will be live with 4.0.3 and DO NOT require cataclysm.

I'd post a source but the forums aren't letting me. Wowpedia has the info under the article "4.0.1/4.0.3/Cataclysm content comparison".
    New Class/Race combo's come with patch 4.0.3a.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ima say Monday or Tuesday next week. It'll be going on with all 4 phases for a week or two before 4.0.3 hits then a week after that is the launch.

10 to 1 odds that 4.0.3a is released on November 23rd (Original WoW Release). If I'm correct, phase 4 will start on Monday and 4.0.3 will drop on Tuesday.

Well BLizzard DID promise us some surprises with this whole invasion thing. So far it's been pretty standard practice, in terms of pre-expansion stuff (if not a little lack luster). Who knows? Phases might roll out quicker and they may add a few things? Here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by SwissyChief View Post
    Well BLizzard DID promise us some surprises with this whole invasion thing. So far it's been pretty standard practice, in terms of pre-expansion stuff (if not a little lack luster). Who knows? Phases might roll out quicker and they may add a few things? Here's to hoping.
    I feel like the event thus far has only been there to show what Twilight's Hammer is, and where do they come from. They play a huge role in Cataclysm after all, and not many players knew about them.

Indeed, I eagerly await when the TRUE event starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    With SOnic Colors coming out on the 16th, I hope that Ill find time to pull myself away from doing a recorded playthrough to log on WoW (No hating on Sonic y'all!)

So the 23rd should kick off the shattering.

Quote Originally Posted by Necropoly View Post
    With SOnic Colors coming out on the 16th, I hope that Ill find time to pull myself away from doing a recorded playthrough to log on WoW (No hating on Sonic y'all!)
    Been playing Sonic Colors for a few days now. It's actually a decent Sonic game, shocking I know!
    Last edited by Nitex; 2010-11-13 at 11:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Phase 2: Tuesday 00:00
    Phase 3: Saturday 01:00, might have been 00:00

That is 4 days. So I would be guessing that Phase 4 is either Sunday or Monday at around 00:00 Realm Time, Monday being most likely. The Phase will also stay for a whole week atleast so we would be seeing Patch 4.0.3 not this maintenance but next and that would leave 4.0.3a the week after that (The Shattering)

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Phase 2: Tuesday 00:00
    Phase 3: Saturday 01:00, might have been 00:00

That is 4 days. So I would be guessing that Phase 4 is either Sunday or Monday at around 00:00 Realm Time, Monday being most likely. The Phase will also stay for a whole week atleast so we would be seeing Patch 4.0.3 not this maintenance but next and that would leave 4.0.3a the week after that (The Shattering)
    We're already in Phase 3 of the event, and we only have one more Phase to go before the Shattering. In my opinion, 4.0.3 will be released this week on Tuesday with phase 4, and 4.0.3a (The Shattering) will come out on the 23rd of November (WoW Anniversary). Releasing the new content on November 23rd gives Blizzard two weeks to fix any bugs before The Cataclysm release on December 7th. Well, that's my two cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    So the 23rd should kick off the shattering.

Been playing Sonic Colors for a few days now. It's actually a decent Sonic game, shocking I know!
    *shakes a fist at you* you LUCKY! Gah, I wish America got SOnic Colors first.

Now, if they would actually *test* the Shattering on the PTR....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    Fo reals!

Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    I dunno, it's kinda nice to play WoW without paying for it. I don't mind waiting a little longer. :3
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire