Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah i've seen both Robotech AND the three series that it was comprised of. And i gotta ask why couldn't you get into Tekkaman Blade? I think it's a damn good series?
    yeah robotech origonal. masters and new generation...and i duno why i couldnt get into tekkaman, not in the right mood for that particular blend of elements in an anime? i know its suposed to be good and all but it happens sometimes...happened with gosick, merry and dragon crisis this season and happened with star driver, rosario, strike witches S2, basara(any of them) and to love-ru.

Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Was np and yeah i agree not enough people watch older series these days.
    I love going back and watching older stuff. Outlaw Star is one if my favorites. I have the tattoo that Gene Starwind has
    on my shoulder .

Higurashi no naku koro ni is amazing. You need to watch kai though to bring everything full circle.

Been watching Ergo Proxy for the.first.time. about half way through it, and I really like it. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Yeah, I've really gotten into it. I'm sad it's only going to be a few episodes longer, but hopefully it does well and get's another season.

Gosick is another cool series that's going right now too. Victorique is probably one of the cutest characters I've seen.

Also, an unrelated funny anime picture: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5...7cf012f40e.png
    yeah it will suck when the series ends..but i think the manga is still going so atleast we cna keep up with that

Infinite Stratos - Mecha Anime with decent graphics, action, romance and humourous moments, currently ongoing. Great so far !

Other noteable ones I watched/watch are: Elfen Lied, Kannazuki no Miko, Bleach, Eureka 7, School days. All I can be bothered to list :/

SRW ZII 3rd PV

Warning: Contains some "Bouncing"

you like those games faaaar too much lol

also you know its srs buissness when someone gets fisted within the first minute...

It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden. The part II has really peaked my interest and has developed into a hell of a storyline.
    Can't handle the shows though. Too many filler arcs, which imo take away from the main plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden. The part II has really peaked my interest and has developed into a hell of a storyline.
    Can't handle the shows though. Too many filler arcs, which imo take away from the main plot.
    I'd have to lump both series together in my opinion of them, and if it wasnt for all the fillers in the first season(yes i watched all of them in the first series) and the irritating way they are showing the shippuden storyline(to much reliance on fillers between story) i would rate it alot higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    "HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI"

Seriously, does it even have an order or timeline? I'm confused, but enjoying it... *sinister lol*
    don't worry, the first season is meant to confuse you ;]
    the second apparently gives a few answers.

and yeah, it's the same (or a similar) story in a few alternative ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Been watching Ergo Proxy for the.first.time. about half way through it, and I really like it. Can't wait to see how it ends.
    Ergo Proxy is indeed awesome, but i've only seen about the first half of it too..

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden.
    if that was directed at me.. well, read the first sentence of the opening post^^
    if not.. don't mind me :x

@_@

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    yeah it will suck when the series ends..but i think the manga is still going so atleast we cna keep up with that
    I'm hoping that Yumeji will work together with John Doe and get his power and stuff, since he seems to want to help and Yumeji wants to be able to fight.

Ahh, I'm gonna have to add another manga to my reading list. D;

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Infinite Stratos - Mecha Anime with decent graphics, action, romance and humourous moments, currently ongoing. Great so far !
    I've been watching it too, I love all of the characters (especially Laura and Charlotte). I'm just scared that it's gonna end with the generic harem "LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS" ending and he won't choose anyone. :[

I've been watching it too, I love all of the characters (especially Laura and Charlotte). I'm just scared that it's gonna end with the generic harem "LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS" ending and he won't choose anyone. :[
    I normally don't like to ask this question but... What's really the appeal of IS? I can understand some Harem anime being enjoyable, but I couldn't watch more than the first 2 episodes of IS before I had to drop it. I hear so much about it, though, even though no one I know (on this side of the computer screen at least) likes it one bit. So really, is it actually pretty good? Or just average? Or as I found it initially, stomach upsetting?

/Rude commentary off.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

whats not to like romance, mecha fighting, hot chicks and comedy.
    sure its not the best but its still prty good

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 12:10 PM ----------

I'm hoping that Yumeji will work together with John Doe and get his power and stuff, since he seems to want to help and Yumeji wants to be able to fight.

Ahh, I'm gonna have to add another manga to my reading list. D;

:[
    mm u should read dusk maiden of amnesia(thats the english translation of the name) and eden no ori both of these mangas are crazy good

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    I normally don't like to ask this question but... What's really the appeal of IS? I can understand some Harem anime being enjoyable, but I couldn't watch more than the first 2 episodes of IS before I had to drop it. I hear so much about it, though, even though no one I know (on this side of the computer screen at least) likes it one bit. So really, is it actually pretty good? Or just average? Or as I found it initially, stomach upsetting?

/Rude commentary off.
    There's really nothing special about it. It's just something entertaining to watch if it's your thing. It's not a show I would run around recommending to everyone cause I'm sure I'll forget all about it in a month or two.

Pretty much. Most harems are like that but I still enjoy watching them as well.

Randomly jumping in here: 08th MS Team was the last good Gundam series made imo, thoughts?

Also, has anyone seen Scrapped Princess? Recently watched it, was pretty good.
    Last edited by Kilolas; 2011-03-26 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolas View Post
    Randomly jumping in here: 08th MS Team was the last good Gundam series made imo, thoughts?

Try Unicorn or Turn A or how about X. Wing was pretty good as well. I will agree however that most of the post 2000 series suck. Though seed was okay as was 00 S1 season 2 ruined 00 and destiny just wasn't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolas View Post
    I enjoyed the first half, then it just went straight downhill with the whole loli ancient alien weapons, robots and laser beams
    this is the NNYPD, please step away from the showers

Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    I enjoyed the first half, then it just went straight downhill with the whole loli ancient alien weapons, robots and laser beams
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

I was gonna say "wait LOLI i'm sold" but i like yours better.

I am glad I am not the only one that felt this way. >_>