they will make him super strong strong cause he's so butt hurt about things. god i hate him so much.

HxH Episode amazing as always was kinda fun to watch how morel got scared by his janken rock ;D also manga spoiler i cant wait when gon gets his *adult* form and the ants all get scared of him because he is just like super insane strong at that point ;P also cant wait for aluka arc alot of killua action in that one on a side note i am realy realy glad they remade Hunter x Hunter its just so amazing seeing all the arcs after the author's pause in anime form <3 also i hope the manga starts soon again afaik he is just on hiatus again preparing for the new world arc right?

Also did u guys know there is a new manga by the Author of Magista Magi Negima (Mahou Sensei Negima) ? its currently at chapter 3 and called UQ Holder and seems to be about Negi's grandson and Eva

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

i am not sure actually his kids were called Konoe with their last name or the parents of the new protagonist but i cant remeber who Konoe was ;D take a look at the grave stones in the first chapter

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

hm i kinda doubt he will explain anything about the parrents/negi ^^ atleast not in the near future the protagonist dosent even remember his parents u only know that he is the grandson of negi due to him visiting the graves of parent+negi i am also suprised eva isnt telling him about his grandfather anyway but well the manga only started so there can happen alot at this point

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Is it just me or did HxH start their bug arc right when Mushibugyo started? Competition much?

Deleted
    You don't really hear much about Mushibugyo... It's one of the shows I look forward to the most in the week o.O
    Although the last episode with Tenma was uhh... well... I just don't like Tenma and his "Zenryouku zuppari!"-spamming

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Also, play or read Demonbane?
    Definitely read, I heard the anime was pretty bad, but honestly I didn't think the VN was all that great either. I enjoyed going through one route, but the rest kinda dragged on for me. Some parts were awesome, lots of HP Lovecraft... while other parts were downright painful to read.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You don't really hear much about Mushibugyo... It's one of the shows I look forward to the most in the week o.O
    Although the last episode with Tenma was uhh... well... I just don't like Tenma and his "Zenryouku zuppari!"-spamming
    Tenmu is rather lame, but all characters cant be as cool as Mugai

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharm View Post
    Tenmu is rather lame, but all characters cant be as cool as Mugai
    I'd have to say the best character for me has to be the Mushibugyo herself. [Maybe I just have a thing for Butterfly-waifu's, I dunno]

the best character is white jinbei ;O i hope he goes 1 more time shiro jinbei mode ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    the best character is white jinbei ;O i hope he goes 1 more time shiro jinbei mode ;X
    That'll only be possible once the Mushibugyo gets her powers back though, since his transformation depends on her. It should probably happen once more vs the Insect-Men's leader. [That dude seriously reminds me of Gilgamesh, but a bug, lol]

yeah i guess when he fights against Yukimura in the end he gets to transform again atleast i hope he does otherwise it would be kinda wasted as they still didnt explain shit about it ;D (not like other people can transform with a hair of her)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    New image of ufotable F/SN project. Shirou kinda looks too badass.

Based on the images used, Heaven's Feel is almost guaranteed. Though considering they are just taken from the ufotable Vita OPs, it might not mean much. No idea what the actual image says because no one on /a/ has stepped up to translate it.

Eh, apparently it's not any new info. Just some talk about the production process of KnK and F/Z, and the challenges they'll need to overcome to adapt F/SN.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-09-08 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Also did u guys know there is a new manga by the Author of Magista Magi Negima (Mahou Sensei Negima) ? its currently at chapter 3 and called UQ Holder and seems to be about Negi's grandson and Eva
    Ooo, thanks for that. I loved the Mahou Sensei Negima a ton, couldn't wait for the next work. :3

Deleted
    This just in:

I rewatched Mouretsu Pirates and confirmed, once again, that Ai-chan is MAI WAIFU.

I just hope the movie features her, because if not, I will have to go medieval on the producer's asses =/

Deleted
    I'll assume I'm not the only one watching Symphogear.

What's the deal with all those powers? The girls' Symphogear and ancient technology trope stuff is established in the story so it's alright - what's with the others though? Their commander's immense strength (enough to create a crater by kicking the ground) or that agent's speed, running on water etc... Am I missing a part of the background or what? because at no point was any of that explained, not even a word.

Watched the fairy tail 6 ova, was pretty awesome. Sad there was no Mavis though!!
    I laughed way too hard at this part

also the fan service is always crazy in these
    http://i.imgur.com/0G6bMjQ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/jhyVO1x.png

I love how they're parodying how similar Fairy Tail is to Rave Master

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so far behind on anime it hurts. At least I have an anime con to go to this weekend and I'm slowly but surely learning Japanese. (Have most of Hiragana down and starting on Katakana)

Also yay for Japan 2020. I've been waiting for it to be chosen for well over a year now and I definitely plan to save up for it. It'll probably be the first time I'll have gone to Japan so I plan on staying a few months there rather than just for the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm so far behind on anime it hurts.
    I'm literally months and for some years behind on some anime. ))));;;

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm so far behind on anime it hurts. At least I have an anime con to go to this weekend and I'm slowly but surely learning Japanese. (Have most of Hiragana down and starting on Katakana)

Also yay for Japan 2020. I've been waiting for it to be chosen for well over a year now and I definitely plan to save up for it. It'll probably be the first time I'll have gone to Japan so I plan on staying a few months there rather than just for the Olympics.
    ン, ツ, シ, ソ, were created by the devil himself.