IS 2 - What a lame ending to such a disappointing season. I blame it on the fact the show tried to have some semblance of a plot which ended up being not exactly the best. I felt like there should of have been another episode. I know they couldn't finish everything up in this plot line, but at least end the second season in some way that remotely resembles the end of a season. Man, I was expecting a lot from this show after loving the first season, but this season kind of flopped. It was still somewhat enjoyable, but damn. Lettin' me down IS!

- - - Updated - - -

10th Spice and Wolf LN is out. Oh yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outbreak Company - Dat Crime Edge reference.

Such an awesome episode after an iffy 11th episode. Every part of this was amazing. Though I was kinda hoping for a sadder ending with Japan being kicked out and going to war with them second season instead of the type of continuation that will make it the same as the first season, even more so with not as much of a threat from the Japanese government.

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave is up. Thank Kamitsuki. Almost done downloading. I am going to die.

...fuck, it's the first episode of the season. HorribleSubs... Now I'm really going to die. I just want Valvrave for fucks sucks. It's bad enough that Commie still has not finished Kyousougiga (what the fuck are they doing?).
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-12-20 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad I never kept up with Valvrave this season. I was watching it every episode last cour and haven't even seen any of the new episodes this cour. Now I've missed the finale. ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Galilei - What cell doesn't have guards?

An okay ending. This show could have been so much better though. Best part was the guy shooting his dad.

Also that shitty animation. Because a parchment of paper is going to just stay stationary in the center of a hollow globe instead of lying at the bottom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cancelled my Crunchyroll subscription because I'm sick of their shit, only to have Valvrave be uploaded a couple minutes later

what the fuck

HorribleSubs still only has 480p. When will the pain end

OMG 720p

- - - Updated - - -

Valvrave - Oh my god, so worth the wait. I was spoiled about Thunder's death and L-Elf teaming with A-drei to 'kill' that dude, but it was still amazing. L-Elf/A-drei/Glasses dude were wrecking shit... too bad nobody bothered to notify psycho kid. RIP Thunder.

Next episode is last. I have no idea how they are going to pull it off. All I know is that it will be fucking amazing. I'm so damn excited. At the same time, I'm kinda sad it will be ending. I haven't even felt that way about an airing series before. I don't even like it that much (hell, I hated it in the early episodes, back in spring) but there is a part of me that does not want it to end.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-12-20 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    10th Spice and Wolf LN is out. Oh yes.
    Bah, I forgot to order it and I'm going to be traveling soon. I need my Horo x Lawrence!

Deleted
    Hmm. Okay, having caught up with episodes 20 through 23, I have to eat some of my words on Monogatari Second Season.

Ep. 20 - Dem feels.

Ep. 21-23 Surprisingly refreshing to have Kaiki back on the scene and his chemistry with Senjougahara is injecting more of the awkward humour back into the show which is one of the big draws to the series for me and something that I feel has been pretty sparse so far. He's got a lot of presence too with a mysterious history which is really grabbing too.

I think a few things that had me so turned off about this season are things that aren't directly the shows fault. For one, having watched 4 episodes back to back, I'm reminded that with the show's format and pacing, it benefits greatly from being watched in batches, rather than episodically (probably a reason why I think the Neko movies worked well). I think its the same reason why I loved Shin Sekai Yori while a lot of people found it boring. I held off on watching it til about two thirds of it had aired then pretty much marathoned it, so I didn't really notice the uneventfulness from episode to episode.
    Another thing that I think has really not helped is the insertion of recap episodes which, understandably, fansubbers didn't bother working on, so there were several fortnights where nothing was going on and it was easy for such a slow paced show to fall off the radar.

But, I still stand by saying that elements of the pulp, multiple sub-plot style was detrimental. Especially starting with the Hanekawa arc which was sooooo boring because it was essentially 3-5 episodes of monologue...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    7-8/12 if I stay with Yowamushi.

I love you guys so much.

5 months ago.
    you know very well i was t alking season 2 episode 11. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Valvrave good to see some of l-elfs old friends are coming around. poor yamada.

Finally out YAY [HorribleSubs] Kyousougiga - 10 [720p].mkv it's on the cat website.

15+ Year Old Account
    so since it has an upcoming anime release. who is everyones favorite female in tatsuya's unofficial harem (For those who read the mahouka koukou light novels)?

Mine is definately Mayumi

Apparently some of next season's show's episode counts were leaked.

Saki National Hen・・・26 episodes
    Nisekoi・・・ 2 cours (Another station says 20 episodes)
    Seitokai Yakuindomo・・・13 episodes
    Nobunaga The Fool ・・・13 episodes
    Mahou Sensou・・・1 cour
    Sakura Trick・・・1 cour
    Hozuki no Reitetsu・・・1 cour
    Strange Plus・・・1 cour
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita Ren・・・1 cour
    Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta・・・12 episodes
    No-rin・・・12 episodes
    pupa・・・12 episodes
    Mikakunin de Shinkoukei・・・12 episodes
    Witch Craft Works・・・12 episodes
    Wake Up, Girls!・・・12 episodes
    Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil・・・12 episodes
    Saikin, Imouto no Yōsu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga.・・・12 episodes
    Maken-Ki Two・・・10 episodes
    Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha・・・10 episodes

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nanamibeya/20131220/p2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Apparently some of next season's show's episode counts were leaked.

Saki National Hen・・・26 episodes
    Nisekoi・・・ 2 cours (Another station says 20 episodes)
    Seitokai Yakuindomo・・・13 episodes
    Nobunaga The Fool ・・・13 episodes
    Mahou Sensou・・・1 cour
    Sakura Trick・・・1 cour
    Hozuki no Reitetsu・・・1 cour
    Strange Plus・・・1 cour
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita Ren・・・1 cour
    Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta・・・12 episodes
    No-rin・・・12 episodes
    pupa・・・12 episodes
    Mikakunin de Shinkoukei・・・12 episodes
    Witch Craft Works・・・12 episodes
    Wake Up, Girls!・・・12 episodes
    Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil・・・12 episodes
    Saikin, Imouto no Yōsu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga.・・・12 episodes
    Maken-Ki Two・・・10 episodes
    Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha・・・10 episodes

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nanamibeya/20131220/p2
    how many of those shows actually look good?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    We Chuu 2 now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Strike the Blood - the princess is officially added to the harem and the other girls are absolutely pissed, even his sister is mad at him. poor koujo.

anyone know where i can read a translated version of this light novel? Baka Tsuki doesn't have it. =(

Chelly

mon diqqu can't wait

Log Horizon only a day away.
    Volume 7 released
    The birthday of Shiroe's VA
    Mamare announced that he'd be releasing artwork of all 24 raid members from volume 7
    http://mamare.net/topics/2896/
    Here is some of the pictures
    http://imgur.com/TpdG6mU,8fnmIzr
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-20 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Well here's the chart.

http://anichart.net/winter

The only shows I know anything about from watching their previous seasons are Silver Spoon, Chuu2 S2 and Seitokai Yakuindomo. Which all had fantastic first seasons. The rest of my knowledge is limited to the their synopsis on MAL and and PVs I've watched for them.

Other then that, I'm insanely excited for Sakura Trick. Because YURI! Also Pupa has me extremely intrigued. I'll be giving every show a try though. And from the PVs I've seen for some of the shows it looks like winter will be a good season.

So, since another new year is starting soon, what was everyone's favorite OP and ED of 2013?

I'd have to go with Kyousogiga for OP :

And Uchouten Kazoku for ED :

I've only seen a couple series from the Fall season so far, but I followed quite a few in the Summer, and these two stood out the most to me in the past year. Also loved the Uchouten Kazoku OP and Kill la Kill ED.

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave for OP. Love it so much.

Literally nothing beats Kamisama for ED, imo. Love how they used it in the series, too. Episode 3 and the last episode in particular.

The only one that comes close is Shion's ED in GJ-bu. Also agree that Kyousougiga has an amazing OP.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Log Horizon only a day away.
    Volume 7 released
    The birthday of Shiroe's VA
    Mamare announced that he'd be releasing artwork of all 24 raid members from volume 7
    http://mamare.net/topics/2896/
    Here is some of the pictures
    http://imgur.com/TpdG6mU,8fnmIzr
    1-2 treatment priest, that hair that everything. Would play.