10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    From my guesses based on the picture and their height it looks to be either a 3 to 5 year time skip not that big from what they said in the anime.
    It's too bad lolis won't be lolis anymore with their adorable loli voices, but they'll still be equally adorable.

Deleted
    They are good as well. I got a shit ton of music at comiket then doujinshi. Most of the artists I liked went on the Kancolle train. Do you want the mediafire info to download it? I currently only have the Retro Future girls one uploaded currently.
    Oh sure, if you'd like to share :3

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Oh sure, if you'd like to share :3
    Here you go https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5axkvqysj97cwd1/PhmMckUDJg

From my guesses based on the picture and their height it looks to be either a 3 to 5 year time skip not that big from what they said in the anime.
    Seems about right. I imagine Miuna and Sayu are around the same age as Hikari and Kaname. I can't wait to find out the relationship dynamics between everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

So my new apartment is going to have a 250 gb data cap, of which I'm entitled to 83 gb a month since I have two other roommates. I'm going to die.

With this in mind, anyone have any shows they recommend that I haven't seen? I want to download as much as I can, while I can lol. I don't care what type of show it is. If you think it's good I'll probably download it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Seems about right. I imagine Miuna and Sayu are around the same age as Hikari and Kaname. I can't wait to find out the relationship dynamics between everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

So my new apartment is going to have a 250 gb data cap, of which I'm entitled to 83 gb a month since I have two other roommates. I'm going to die.

With this in mind, anyone have any shows they want to recommend that I haven't seen? I want to download as much as I can, while I can lol. I don't care what type of show it is. If you think it's good I'll probably download it.
    campione is pretty good imho (and not on your list).

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    campione is pretty good imho (and not on your list).
    Sounds interesting enough. To my download queue it goes.

Deleted
    Aww yeh, thanks :D ("Add to my dropbox" best function ever).
    Did you buy/were you planning on buying any other albums this Comiket, or are Foreground Eclipse/Shibayan the only ones you bought?
    Jerico's Law/DiGiTAL WiNG? (to name a few)

10+ Year Old Account
    AKB0048
    Ao no Exorcist
    Binbougami-ga!
    Chobits (How have you not seen this?)
    Hayate no Gotoku! (^)
    Needless
    Nichijou (^^^)
    Rozen Maiden (<^>)
    Index movie (You've seen Index but not the movie? Wat, it has better visuals than Railgun S2)

15+ Year Old Account
    hidan no aria as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    AKB0048
    Ao no Exorcist
    Binbougami-ga!
    Chobits (How have you not seen this?)
    Hayate no Gotoku! (^)
    Needless
    Nichijou (^^^)
    Rozen Maiden (<^>)
    Index movie (You've seen Index but not the movie? Wat, it has better visuals than Railgun S2)
    I've had Chobits downloaded for ages, I've just never gotten around to watching it. And I have the Index movie downloaded already, but I haven't seen the Index series, only Railgun. Have all of those downloaded except Needless and Binbougami. I'll look them up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Aww yeh, thanks :D ("Add to my dropbox" best function ever).
    Did you buy/were you planning on buying any other albums this Comiket, or are Foreground Eclipse/Shibayan the only ones you bought?
    Jerico's Law/DiGiTAL WiNG? (to name a few)
    I need to look at the ones I got again to tell you. I do know I got Foreground Eclipse ablum they had seems it's their final one too. Also got Digital wing one too didn't get Jerioc's law.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had Chobits downloaded for ages, I've just never gotten around to watching it. And I have the Index movie downloaded already, but I haven't seen the Index series, only Railgun. Have all of those downloaded except Needless and Binbougami. I'll look them up right now.
    Needless is pretty much all the testosterone from TTGL but there's lolis and traps and fanservice and super powers and an OP lolicon priest.

Binbougami-ga! is full of references with over the top slapstick.

Needless is pretty much all the testosterone from TTGL but there's lolis and traps and fanservice and super powers and an OP lolicon priest.

Needless had me laughing my ass off the whole time watching it!

To the download queue they go.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to take a screenshot of all the anime I have downloaded. It's a lot. About 400 shows. I don't have separate folders for additional seasons even if they have a different name, as well. So the Clannad folder has After Story in it as well for example.

http://imgur.com/a/bMG9y

15+ Year Old Account
    so this might be a little sad but i've watched the most recent episode of log horizon about 7 times already just because the princess x crusty interaction is nothing short of amazing.

To the download queue they go.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to take a screenshot of all the anime I have downloaded. It's a lot. About 400 shows.

http://imgur.com/a/bMG9y
    I am impressed many would say you have a problem! On a unrelated note seems I got 2 KLK first print cds with the lyrics and piano notes for all the songs. I was a dumbass and ordered two by mistake so who wants a copy for free!

I am impressed many would say you have a problem!
    Well I haven't seen everything that's shown there lol. Though I've already seen a lot so that doesn't really mean much lol. I just tend to download a lot of shows. I probably won't even watch 2/3 of the shows that I have in my backlog folder as of right now. Mainly because I downloaded them when I was newer to anime and pretty much everything caught my eye. I've since realized a lot of those shows in my backlog are probably shit lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill take it if no one has already?..going to bed now though.

Hemo just download everything with 4/5+ from my sig and u should have a lot to watch:X (i watched pretty much everything that was good for the last 7 or so years)

also 83GB are fine u just have to start using 720p!^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Chuunibyou 2 changing shit for no apparent reason(yet) i wonder if they will explain it in the new season

And a PV