Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    I'm not sure if your definition of Marathoning is the same as mine but I don't spend time thinking between episodes what will happen next if I'm marathoning, since I'll be starting up the next episode immediately.
    Do it as you go along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching airing anime instead of marathoning CAN help with my self control. My sleeping habits when marathoning shows can be utterly atrocious and I need to avoid damaging my already broken sleeping cycle further when working a 9-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Still lol. The end result is the same. It's still the same episode whether it aired that day or the show is finished and you decided to watch it that day.
    Well watching it as it airs gets rid of the temptation of marathoning it and having a void that possibly that show can't fill! To me I watch what ever is out there if it's currently airing or has been fully aired and finished. I do pace my self with some finished airing anime though.

I pretty much never marathon a show in the actual sense of the word anymore. I can't find any shows that hold my attention enough for me to want to watch episode after episode. I think the last form of anime crack I partook in was Gankutsuou. Hell, aside from airing anime, I don't think I've completed more than 5 or so shows in the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Watching airing anime instead of marathoning CAN help with my self control. My sleeping habits when marathoning shows can be utterly atrocious and I need to avoid damaging my already broken sleeping cycle further when working a 9-5.
    I think Kumin Senpai needs to teach you how to get your sleeping cycle back!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cIjR8AU.gif[/IMG
    I could do with that, 2;40a.m. Not tired, said "fuck it, i'll do an assignment".

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>
    It's been broken for like 10 years...

Not sure if even Kumin-senpai the master of napping could help me here.

Man, my sleep schedule was terrible this summer. Always is every summer. Near the end I was going to bed at 9 am and waking up at 6 pm. I'm now back to a normal schedule though. I re adapt surprisingly quickly when I need to.

It's been broken for like 10 years...

Not sure if even Kumin-senpai the master of napping could help me here.
    Ya I know how you feel my sleep cycle is broken from suffering from insomnia that I have to take pills for if I want to sleep when it acts up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I know how you feel my sleep cycle is broken from suffering from insomnia that I have to take pills for if I want to sleep when it acts up.
    My issue is a combination of takes-2-3-hours-to-enter-REM-sleep-syndrome and too-tired-to-function-in-the-morning-syndrome. Coffee has been a lifesaver ever since I finished uni and got a job.

My issue is a combination of takes-2-3-hours-to-enter-REM-sleep-syndrome and too-tired-to-function-in-the-morning-syndrome. Coffee has been a lifesaver ever since I finished uni and got a job.
    Ewww Coffee never drank the stuff to save my life. For some reason for me when I wake up in the morning I don't need caffeine to wake up and get ready. I guess I am just full of energy every day!

Deleted

Morning routine, fucking hate mornings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ewww Coffee never drank the stuff to save my life. For some reason for me when I wake up in the morning I don't need caffeine to wake up and get ready. I guess I am just full of energy every day!
    I went from someone who never touched the stuff to someone who is basically addicted around the age of 20. It's just too difficult to work in an office environment when tired, compared to say... my fast food work during high school.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I wake up every morning in summer at 7 so id ont fall for the trap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10260
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I wake up every morning in summer at 7 so id ont fall for the trap
    Gotta be wary of dem traps...