10+ Year Old Account
    Sy you don't have Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in your list, unforgivable!

My Deviantart sig by Axa

10+ Year Old Account
    he doesn't like mecha if i recall so thats why
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    he doesn't like mecha if i recall so thats why
    Ya know, I never really think of TTGL as mecha. I mean, it is, but I think more of SDF Macross, Gundam, Code Geass, ect. when I think of mecha.

OMW to ep 12 of Steins;Gate =D

these days i finished watching

Darker than Black 1st temp: really nice im not sure about the ovas cuz they felt like an omake now gotta see what goes on ryusei no gemini...
    Mayoi neko overrun: well another funny moeblob reccomended if ya are into it
    Ano hi mita hana no namae bokutachi mada shiranai: Gawd tearful animeis tearful it was a pretty good story sad and happy at the same time also Anaru jokes FTW
    C - The money of soul and probability control: i enjoyed it very much the argument was innovative but i dont know it missed the shock sensation at least in the last episodes and sometimes the analogies/metaphores were a bit too much so when it finished i was like "well its over..."

im watching Higurashi no naku ni koro ni and Amagami SS but even theyre very entertaining i kind of lose interest after each arc i wonder iff there would be any continuity by the end or in umineko...

speaking of Eva ive read that Kaworu is some sort of Time Lord, they say it is hinted in the anime, movies, and the games that he is the exact same Kaworu, and remembers events from all timelines he has experienced.
    isnt kaworu supposed to be jesus?
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-06-26 at 06:25 PM.

Well C just ended, Gosick is ending, and Deadman Wonderland is ending.....

Can't wait for Appleseed to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Now as for the Last Exile bit. It's been YEARS since I last saw it but if I recall right the exile was actually the ship that brought them to that planet similar to Zoids in that humans weren't native to the planet. Another thing is the chick who kissed Clause was insane from the get go if I recall right. Though not like it matters to me age is more a state of mind than a number especially in anime. But yeah it's one of the slightly more cerebral series really should buy it soon.
    Yeah, I know Exile is what brought them to that planet but what it did in the end I wasn't sure. It just sorta...flew off after firing a beam into the sky which appeared to disperse the clouds.

And I don't think you're thinking of the same person I am. Sophia is extremely down to earth through almost the entire series, and she seemed to some feelings for Alex Row that may or may not have been unrequited (they left that vague, which I'm fine with). That's why her randomly kissing Claus confused me so much. She demonstrated great poise and self-control through most of the series; she was intelligent, respectable, and overall a really solid character. She was obviously in a bad spot at that point in the series, being torn between being the XO of the Silvana and going back to be empress, but that's still a really weird way to get it out of your system.

Edit: after some research on the Last Exile wiki I found my answers. Either I'm completely oblivious to Japanese storytelling or this information really was not available in the series. Also, true to anime tradition Sophia is not 30+ but 19. I've decided that I'll just add 10 years to the age of every cast member and it makes more sense.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-06-27 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flunky144 View Post
    Aye I too just watched Steins;Gate. Seven days is too long of a wait for the next episode ya know? /sigh.
    Yes, it's a painful wait. Just noticed you're a fellow South Jersian.

Deleted
    AnoHana was a very enjoyable drama, that'll be a 9.
    I ranked C a 7 - good but not good enough to make a lasting impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Flunky144 View Post
    Aye I too just watched Steins;Gate. Seven days is too long of a wait for the next episode ya know? /sigh.
    I'm still waiting for my fansubber of choice (Commie) to release the 12th episode, duh :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    AnoHana was a very enjoyable drama, that'll be a 9.
    Just watched Anohana while MMOC was down, it was good, but I still enjoy Clannad more. Too much bawing in Anohana, it was still a great watch.

It was done well, but 11 episodes isn't enough to get emotionally attached to so many different characters like with Clannad/Kanon. With that said, the last episode did make me cry though. lol

Deleted
    So question. After the first season of Darker Than Black, is it better to watch those 4 specials first or the 2nd season?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    So question. After the first season of Darker Than Black, is it better to watch those 4 specials first or the 2nd season?
    Haven't seen the specials yet, but the first season is far better than the second season.

Tuu-turu!

well i havent seen the 2nd season of darker than black but the specials are focused on Yin and how shes "evolving" after what happened at the gate it felt like some kind of fanservice but theyre supposed to work as an ambientation for 2nd season soo i dont know...

also Steins;gate is hellla nice im fuckin enjoying it. still see no conection with Chaos;head and i hope i never see it... right now i cant decide who ill make mai waifu if Kurisu-tina or mayu-mayu

and gotta recognize i got tricked into my first Yuri-shoujo anime which was Kasimasi so if ya wanna try a not so seriousless bishoujo this may be for you

Anyone Catch The new Air Gear? ( Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

http://www.animedreaming.tv/air-gear...sky-episode-1/
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    also Steins;gate is hellla nice im fuckin enjoying it. still see no conection with Chaos;head and i hope i never see it... right now i cant decide who ill make mai waifu if Kurisu-tina or mayu-mayu
    Never seen Chaos;Head but from what I gather, they take place in the same world, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Anyone Catch The new Air Gear? ( Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

http://www.animedreaming.tv/air-gear...sky-episode-1/

yep waiting for fansub to download the 3rd one also dont let em troll ya and go ahead with the manga... hate producers/studios or whoever is in charge for cutting off shows like this

OMG DO WANT http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...e02-hobby.html

i would freaking love to have a ZII model

and more Gunpla Builders http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...-magazine.html
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-06-28 at 03:59 AM.

Steins;gate today, cannot wait.. sub sooner! >.>

*EDIT* That was.. depressing.

Not spoiling.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-06-28 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Steins;gate today, cannot wait.. sub sooner! >.>

*EDIT* That was.. depressing.

Not spoiling.
    Depressing like your depressed because it was a bad episode or what?

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Depressing like your depressed because it was a bad episode or what?
    Wasn't a bad episode at all. Depressing due to the material.