Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    so far each of the first 6 story arcs has been named after(and thus as far as i can guess) followed the LN story arc.
    Look at my edit to what you quoted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Look at my edit to what you quoted.
    got you. that makes more sense. other than it pisses me off that we won't get to see aiba asagi learn that kojou is a vampire
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2014-03-14 at 10:16 PM.

got you. that makes more sense. other than it pisses me off that
    They also fucked up and didn't show
    Anime completely skipped the fight where he used 4 kenjuus. They could had done a better job with the 11th kenjuu, but at least they showed how hax it is.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-14 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    got you. that makes more sense. other than it pisses me off that snip
    Nice spoiler tags :^)

15+ Year Old Account
    They also fucked up and didn't show
    Anime completely skipped the fight where he used 4 kenjuus. They could had done a better job with the 11th kenjuu, but at least they showed how hax it is.
    yeah they showed him summoning them, and that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    fixed. happy?

Deleted
    I just finish to watch Space Pirate Captain Harlock, the story was average but it was incredibly beautifull !

Deleted
    fixed. happy?
    A little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    That's something that a lot of you guys need to work on. You're generally better than most places, but a lot of you inadvertently spoil things. I know you don't do it on purpose, but PLEASE use spoiler tags. And LABEL them. I often see spoiler tags not labeled, making them effectively useless. And if you're replying to a discussion for an anime and your spoiler is related to the source it's adapted from, please be especially careful to label where it came from, whether it be the LN or the manga. I don't know how many times I've been reading discussion on here for an airing anime, only to be spoiled on some future event by someone who used spoiler tags, but failed to mention it wasn't from the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That's something that a lot of you guys need to work on. You're generally better than most places, but a lot of you inadvertently spoil things. I know you don't do it on purpose, but PLEASE use spoiler tags. And LABEL them. I often see spoiler tags not labeled, making them effectively useless. And if you're replying to a discussion for an anime and your spoiler is related to the source it's adapted from, please be especially careful to label where it came from, whether it be the LN or the manga. I don't know how many times I've been reading discussion on here for an airing anime, only to be spoiled on some future event by someone who used spoiler tags, but failed to mention it wasn't from the anime.
    Gomenasai!!!!

Krillin dies

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Krillin dies
    How many Saiyans does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes 15 episodes, a new Super Saiyan transformation is discovered, the lightbulb powers up repeatedly, and then Krillin dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    KLK Episode 22 spoiler: http://i.imgur.com/TgaWBgZ.jpg
    Same

How many Saiyans does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes 15 episodes, a new Super Saiyan transformation is discovered, the lightbulb powers up repeatedly, and then Krillin dies.
    I'm a little more oblivious/tolerant of those types of animation mishaps, so it didn't bother me that much. I'm so used to Naruto jumping through trees for seemingly forever that it didn't phase me lol.
    I was going to chime in that it was DBZ that did it for me. 30 episodes of flying through clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I was going to chime in that it was DBZ that did it for me. 30 episodes of flying through clouds.
    Yeah, but on the flip side, you get a 30 episode fight that was supposedly 5 minutes. Maybe that flight was really short for them (and considering PLs, flying anywhere in the world by the Buu Saga should've been really short).

In any case, I'm a bit oblivious to those - I grew up with Dragonball and Z, after all. I guess I'm sort of used to it.

I absolutely hate drawn-out pacing in shows with romance. It's fairly easy to determine who's going to end up with who, so I end up inevitably sitting there going, "KISS HER, YOU FOOL." for the entire show. Drives me nuts.

Seems Sailor Moons reboot title has been confirmed as Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Crystal.
    http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/sailor-mo...etails-surface

Seems Sailor Moons reboot title has been confirmed as Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Crystal.
    http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/sailor-mo...etails-surface
    Interesting...

Want more now!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but on the flip side, you get a 30 episode fight that was supposedly 5 minutes. Maybe that flight was really short for them (and considering PLs, flying anywhere in the world by the Buu Saga should've been really short).

In any case, I'm a bit oblivious to those - I grew up with Dragonball and Z, after all. I guess I'm sort of used to it.

I absolutely hate drawn-out pacing in shows with romance. It's fairly easy to determine who's going to end up with who, so I end up inevitably sitting there going, "KISS HER, YOU FOOL." for the entire show. Drives me nuts.
    you're just upset you can't do this and that with tohsaka.

you're just upset you can't do this and that with tohsaka.
    Bah, you're just upset you can't do that with Kurousagi.

As for what I do with my Tohsaka pillow, that's between me and her. Just saiyan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, you're just upset you can't do that with Kurousagi.

As for what I do with my Tohsaka pillow, that's between me and her. Just saiyan.
    you would have a tohsaka pillow.
    and nice dbz pun. except db and all its associated works suck ass.