10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    But I thought this was a secret fangroup that was just so elitist and tsundere they didn't want to show it.

I was wrong?
    We all just secretly want to have characters from SEL, Texhnolyze, Ergo Proxy and SSY as our avatars and signatures so that we can shun the plebians from our superior pedestals of anime fandom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    We all just secretly want to have characters from SEL, Texhnolyze, Ergo Proxy and SSY as our avatars and signatures so that we can shun the plebians from our superior pedestals of anime fandom.
    If everyone used SSY and Joshiraku avatars and sigs we'd be the most niche anime group ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Do you know the percentage is she more dog then wolf or vice versa?

Also ya the anime will end like beserk did when the fucking author of the manga just up and disappeared. There is jokes going around he is being a neet and playing Dragon Quest X mmo all day!
    Not too sure on the exact percentage. Probably somewhere between 50 - 75% wolf.

And lets hope not.

If everyone used SSY and Joshiraku avatars and sigs we'd be the most niche anime group ever.
    Meh. Still not edgy enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Meh. Still not edgy enough for me.
    If we wanted to be the edgiest anime group ever we'd all switch to Akuma no Riddle avatars or something.

Except SSY is incredibly popular. At least amongst anime fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It's popular among those who've watched it.

Steam hates me. I try and change the picture and Steam freezes for the first time in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    [video=youtube;xqBT8BYZna8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBT8BYZna8[video]
    One of the best EDs ever. The show isn't that good but the ED is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

It's popular among those who've watched it.
    Which is a lot of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still gets the 'hipster' tag a lot, which is why I listed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is a lot of people.
    A fair amount, but not an overly large amount (200k+).

About half of the top 30 have over 100 or 200k "members". The other half have low enough amounts that they end up high by default.

SSY is at 95k.

A fair amount, but not an overly large amount (200k+).

About half of the top 30 have over 100 or 200k "members". The other half have low enough amounts that they end up high by default.

SSY is at 95k.
    Most of them have been out for a lot longer than SSY though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else watching Kamigami no Asobi, or is it too reverse harem for you guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them have been out for a lot longer than SSY though.
    SSY is getting up in years. Soon it'll be 3 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else watching Kamigami no Asobi, or is it too reverse harem for you guys?
    I'm just avoiding it on the spot to keep series numbers lower this season lol, I'm already annoyed that I've picked up as many as I have.

It finished airing in March, 2013. It hasn't even been 2 years since it finished.

- - - Updated - - -

I am watching Kamgsama no Asogi, its alright, hoping it gets a lot better though. Main reason im still with it is because of how the first episode started. Want to find out about that
    Last edited by Swisted; 2014-04-16 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It finished airing in March, 2013. It hasn't even been 2 years since it finished.
    Oh, right. I'm getting my years mixed up. It aired in Fall 2012. I'm bad at this.

Is it bad I don't know what SSY means? It's probably been said but I'm an airhead.

I didn't know people actually liked Lucky Star, I had the impression most anime fans hated it.

And if you really wanna have fun on a Crusader in D3, you should try Blessed Shield with the Shattering Throw rune, it's even better with some crit, % Holy damage and % Blessed Shield damage! And then just see shields bouncing and flying everywhere. But it's not gonna help your single-target damage, though.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing! I voted yes, so I will join the chat group soon, I'm just busy with D3 with an rl friend, want to be able to talk and stuff before joining!
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-04-16 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Is it bad I don't know what SSY means? It's probably been said but I'm an airhead.

I didn't know people actually liked Lucky Star, I had the impression most anime fans hated it.

And if you really wanna have fun on a Crusader in D3, you should try Blessed Shield with the Shattering Throw rune, it's even better with some crit, % Holy damage and % Blessed Shield damage! And then just see shields bouncing and flying everywhere. But it's not gonna help your single-target damage, though.
    Lucky Star is incredibly popular. Unbelievably so.

In Japan there's a shrine (that is in the show) that hundreds of thousands go to every year for New Years. It's now one of the most popular shrines in Japan.

Lucky Star is new levels of fame, up there with K-On and Haruhi.

I'm not talking niche otaku audiences where Fate/Zero and Code Geass would be more popular, but the bigger Japanese anime fan demographic. The type of stuff you see entire stores of in Akihabara.

I can kinda understand K-On but Lucky Star i cant. Not that I dont hate moe but I need a damn plot to watch a show even if it's terrible plot. Only show I watched without a plot is Gintama but thats cause Gintama is way more mature than Lucky Star and I find it way more funnier <-- yes I know its not a word but it fits.