So I'm rewatching Madoka, decided to torrent it instead of finding a video site to watch it on. I've already picked up on something a bit off, all the music used is slowed down more than normal. Not just Magia in the very beginning, but most of the music off the OST. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Althazina View Post
    It is a nice song, though I'm not sure it's my favorite yet. The ending song and credits are creepy, though.

As for the series, I love it yet am slightly annoyed because it's too similar to Gosick at the moment, with the exception of the whole Phantom book thing. Dalian might as well be a long lost sister to Victorique. Both can solve mysteries in a matter of moments, both have a sweet tooth, and both are usually locked away reading somewhere, void of human contact unless necessary. Although I will say I like Victorique's voice so much better than Dalian's. IDK why, Victorique's was just more intelligent/I-know-what-I'm-doing and soothing to listen to. I guess Dalian is too airy for me. XD

Huey is a much needed upgrade from Kujo, though. Kujo was cute and all but... Huey is just better. XD
    I hear that all the time. I guess it doesn't bother me as much since I skipped Gosick for some reason.

I just love the visuals in Dantalian, plus the music, just right up my alley in those departments.

Cuuuuuute!

Aaaaand-- Madoka still gives me chills during my second watch. I really do love this anime, gonna be hard for any anime to take it's place as my favorite.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-02 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    Just seen Hellsing Ova 8, and hell breaks loose. Ended on quite a cliffhanger tough (i haven't read the manga so for me it is =).) so i hope we dont have to wait another 2 years for the next one.
    Even tough the quality of the on i've seen was very low, there was a little to much CG in it for my liking.
    *Spoiler*: What happend to Walter to switch sides whit the Germans?Anyone who can explain, or will this be explained further in the series?*end spoiler*
    Anyhow it was quite the mess i expected it to become in London.

Nekogami Yaoyorozu is turning out to be fun, and it reminds me a little bit of Touhou, I don't know why though...

The new Baka Test is as hilarious as ever, and dear god I love Voyeur. I still stick by Kamisama no Memo chou, here's the OP in case you don't know what it is:
    So go ahead and watch it, I mean, it's the only NEET thing to do.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So I'm rewatching Madoka, decided to torrent it instead of finding a video site to watch it on. I've already picked up on something a bit off, all the music used is slowed down more than normal. Not just Magia in the very beginning, but most of the music off the OST. O_o
    If your watching the blu ray version they changed a couple things

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I seriously the only person watching Yuru Yuri? I find it hilarious... It's like what a typical harem show would be if you took out the wimpy male protagonist.

So am i one of the few looking forward to 10 bit mkv encoding...been getting anoying with the huge blu ray encodes....

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH

and how much the weapons is worth that Homura used
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-08-02 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Nah sadly I'm not.

It was cute seeing Kurisu getting jealous (kinda), seems Okarin is getting a bit of a harem?

I liked the Kyouko one, too, couldn't choose between that and the HomuHomu one. The glasses made it for me, though. D:
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-02 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    like what im waiting till all the BDs are out to

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Nekogami Yaoyorozu is turning out to be fun, and it reminds me a little bit of Touhou, I don't know why though...

The new Baka Test is as hilarious as ever, and dear god I love Voyeur. I still stick by Kamisama no Memo chou, here's the OP in case you don't know what it is:
    So go ahead and watch it, I mean, it's the only NEET thing to do.
    -havent checked nekogami yet so i may give it a try
    -i cant stand another season of baka test with the MC being as retarded and beta as he is...
    -last night started on kami-sama and even i kind of liked it i have a couple of complains like: YOU ARE NOT A FUCKIN NEET DETECTIVE CUZ THATS AN EMPLOYMENT! also i hope narumi either changes from being a "bullied around beta male" or the plot gets incredibly awesome so i can ignore him also subtle Yaoi fanservice is not so subtle...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Am I seriously the only person watching Yuru Yuri? I find it hilarious... It's like what a typical harem show would be if you took out the wimpy male protagonist.
    im planning to check it out but how much censored it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post

im planning to check it out but how much censored it is?
    No censoring, but there isnt any fanservice really. It is pretty much just about a bunch of high school girls and the random high jinks they get into. The majority of the yuri aspect comes from a select few of the girls. There is Chinatsu who has a crazy crush on her senior but thus far has not gone past making random comments about wanting to kiss her (cept for this latest episode where she damn near rapes her classmate in order to "practice" kissing, the kiss was off camera though), Ayano the school council VP who is a major tsunedere over fellow classmate (and the real star of the show) Kyouko even though Kyouko is totally oblivious to this and then Chitose, the VP's best friend, who will remove her glasses and go into yuri imagination mode whenever even the slightest yuri like comment is made by Ayano. There is also a pair of student council underclassmen who seem to have a love/hate relationship with each other that are fun to watch.

The majority of the humor for me is the ongoing gag that Akarin, the seemingly main protagonist, is totally forgettable and barely a factor is the series thus far and Kyouko's way of dragging the others into her crazy antics. It is pretty much a basic slice of life series with some light yuri overtones. I am enjoying it although I still would put Nichijou up as the funniest thing on the air right now.

Deleted
    ohh gawd Finished watching FMA: Brotherhood and it was great, everything was portrayed accurately, all the characters being themselves till the very end, nothing overdone or forced over... only critic would be sometimes the animation quality(style?) and the excess of "right on time/perfect timming" entries/arrivals. that was like a must during most of the fights some will show up during the most critic part.... but overall i was glad to see all the characters doing what they could when they could and not suddenly turning on the "willforce nitropump" to beat up someone... so ill give it a 10/10 and a place in my heart. now just missing the 4 OVA but im not a big fan of Original content most of the times =P

next on the list Zoku natsume no yuujinchou and K-on...

also ill show you mine if you show me yours....

That's some very nice Ecchi you have there, It'd be a shame if something happened to it...

After seeing this thread I decided to create a club thing on myanimelist for anyone who wishes to join.

Long time viewer on these forums and long time anime fan so decided to do this for the community.

Not really sure if it will be a popular idea, but we will see!

myanimelist.net then search for MMO-Champion under Clubs (Cant post link as I haven't posted enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    No censoring, but there isnt any fanservice really. It is pretty much just about a bunch of high school girls and the random high jinks they get into. The majority of the yuri aspect comes from a select few of the girls. There is Chinatsu who has a crazy crush on her senior but thus far has not gone past making random comments about wanting to kiss her (cept for this latest episode where she damn near rapes her classmate in order to "practice" kissing, the kiss was off camera though), Ayano the school council VP who is a major tsunedere over fellow classmate (and the real star of the show) Kyouko even though Kyouko is totally oblivious to this and then Chitose, the VP's best friend, who will remove her glasses and go into yuri imagination mode whenever even the slightest yuri like comment is made by Ayano. There is also a pair of student council underclassmen who seem to have a love/hate relationship with each other that are fun to watch.

The majority of the humor for me is the ongoing gag that Akarin, the seemingly main protagonist, is totally forgettable and barely a factor is the series thus far and Kyouko's way of dragging the others into her crazy antics. It is pretty much a basic slice of life series with some light yuri overtones. I am enjoying it although I still would put Nichijou up as the funniest thing on the air right now.
    ok now downloading!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwin View Post
    That's some very nice Ecchi you have there, It'd be a shame if something happened to it...
    No you wont dare!

back to class next week so im planning to get some new animu related ringtones so im takin suggestions... the subtle the better
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-08-02 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It was cute seeing Kurisu getting jealous (kinda), seems Okarin is getting a bit of a harem?
    I didn't really see it that way. Unless I'm sorely surprised they've done the standard groundwork for ensuring that Kurisu is on a collision course for Okabe in the romance department*; he's even been given the leg up he sorely needs by experiencing conversations with her about 5x more than she's had with him (that she can remember). Feyris and Mayuri just seem to be friends unless I'm missing something. Also it's a very strange harem where in order to get rid of unwanted attentions you're going to be turning one of them back into a guy. In any case it was overall a relaxing episode; like the "sonovabitch" episode it helped release some of the tension that's built up the last few weeks with everything that's going on.

*I think that's another reason I like the series. I'm not much one for romance, but when it's there at least it's nice when I can identify with both halves of the equation. Okabe is intelligent, nice, and harmlessly eccentric ("There's nothing cleaner [to go on a date with] than a lab coat.") while Kurisu would be a great catch in real life (physics/neuroscience expert who works hard and is attractive? Yes please). By comparison it's really jarring when I don't click with either; Bakemonogatari comes to mind as an example of where I didn't identify with the protagonist and would have picked Hanekawa in an instant over Senjougahara.

could copy the sound files or whateva from stains gate where he goes i am mad scientist sunovabitch

..or get black lagoon op?

OR get dango daikazoku =D

like what im waiting till all the BDs are out to
    Mainly some scenes being altered or completely redone heres some comparisons

1,3 are from tv
    2,4 blu ray

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I didn't really see it that way. Unless I'm sorely surprised they've done the standard groundwork for ensuring that Kurisu is on a collision course for Okabe in the romance department*; he's even been given the leg up he sorely needs by experiencing conversations with her about 5x more than she's had with him (that she can remember). Feyris and Mayuri just seem to be friends unless I'm missing something. Also it's a very strange harem where in order to get rid of unwanted attentions you're going to be turning one of them back into a guy. In any case it was overall a relaxing episode; like the "sonovabitch" episode it helped release some of the tension that's built up the last few weeks with everything that's going on.

*I think that's another reason I like the series. I'm not much one for romance, but when it's there at least it's nice when I can identify with both halves of the equation. Okabe is intelligent, nice, and harmlessly eccentric ("There's nothing cleaner [to go on a date with] than a lab coat.") while Kurisu would be a great catch in real life (physics/neuroscience expert who works hard and is attractive? Yes please). By comparison it's really jarring when I don't click with either; Bakemonogatari comes to mind as an example of where I didn't identify with the protagonist and would have picked Hanekawa in an instant over Senjougahara.
    I agree completely that Mayuri is a friend only, Feyris considered Okabe "her prince" which sort lead me to believe she has some sort of feelings for him. Kurisu it's a bit obvious she does, they have quite a bit in common, I just find them incredibly cute together.

I finished Madoka again, yeah-- it still maintains itself at the top for me. I thought maybe I considered it a favorite due to the hype and having to wait for each episode and I'd feel something different watching it in one sitting, nope. In fact, I was so much more emotional during the whole show watching it in one sitting, it's was fabulous. (I teared up so many times, dammit! HomuHomu's seiyuu was so damn good at her wailing/crying, always ties a knot in my stomach. :<)

I need to rewatch Clannad/Clannad After Story sometime I need a good cry.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-03 at 01:27 AM.