@Neichus

Spoilers: I had no idea what was happening at the end ether, was a little door dark for me to see and I had to go back to see what was going on, while looking through episode discussion boards people were pointing out that Kurisu went to the place where she was murdered in the beta timeline, meaning she remembers? I have a feeling she'd be the type to sacrifice herself for Mayuri. Also, someone brought something I hadn't even thought of, that Suzuha's time machine crashed right when Kurisu died, does that mean she kills Kurisu? I have no idea, I can't wait for next week already.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm not even looking for Tohou pictures, and some are too amazing to pass up.

FFS Artists need to stop giving touhou characters huge breasts. DO NOT WANT.

I think that in Steins Gate, Kurisu remembers her killer, and she tells Okarin who it is (I'd also guess that it's Suzuha, she had a severe dislike for Kurisu before, and so may have first attempted to go back in time, specifically to get rid of her, as she was supposed to be part of SERN in the future).

Okarin then decides to have Daru to delete the mail that's on SERNs database, and try to go back and save Kurisu. However, the same thing then happens to Kurisu that what happens with Mayuri - multiple deaths.

In the last episode of the series, I think that Okarin will have an idea on how to save everyone, that we will have to see if it works in the 2nd season.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    FFS Artists need to stop giving touhou characters huge breasts. DO NOT WANT.
    No big boobs to be had.

Sorry to spam. But, this is amazing
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-24 at 03:06 AM.

Latest steins gate episode made me go baw when Mayuri died, then lol when Okabe said he made up being a mad scientist, to bawing again

i watched the whole episode with a knot in my throat.... and yeah i think i got spoiled again on that last scene it makes sense now... Spoiler probably she remembers cuz feyris, ruka and even mayurii retained some or all their memories specially after they were in close contact with okarin... so yeah kurisu probably remembered who killed her and that person probably is suzuha

here diglett if you liked that one you may find this one interesting too

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    i watched the whole episode with a knot in my throat.... and yeah i think i got spoiled again on that last scene it makes sense now...
    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...labomen011.jpg
    Hehe, yeah I have that already, I still like it a lot. :P

---------- Post added 2011-08-24 at 04:53 PM ----------

Seems we're getting more Kurisutina next week. The ending of the preview makes me think something bad happens to her.

^ picture looks more like Homerun than anyone :P

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    i havnt red anywhere to confirm if there will be a second season but there is an ova out..it has my fanservice then to love ru but its still funny
    \

The OVA is not english dubbed I am the type of person that watches english dubbed anime I know I know but I just have to. Do you know if they are dubbing the OVA if not I can suck it up and watch subs. Also anymore animes with that type of fan service I find it to be really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    ^ picture looks more like Homerun than anyone :P
    Homerun in Kurisu outfit = winwinwin. <3

Homerun in Kurisu outfit = winwinwin. <3
    That picture is from what anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    That picture is from what anime?
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the picture makes sense why you'd blend these two animes together in a later ep. :P

Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the picture makes sense why you'd blend these two animes together in a later ep. :P
    Does it happen to be in English dub? I am a dub only guy on animes now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blasphemer. And no, I don't think it is dubbed yet.

Not dubbed, but I believe it has been picked up for the US for a subbed release.
    http://madokamagicausa.com/
    I would say wait for it to be dubbed, but being my favorite anime, this is one I will just suggest to watch ASAP. Hrm, well, the more I read up on it, it seems they will be dubbing as well.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-24 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Blasphemer. And no, I don't think it is dubbed yet.
    I know I am sorry I just prefer english I used to watch all my anime in japanese but since I switched I can't go back. I will wait a little while for a dub if it doesn't have one I will watch as is.

Anyone got a good fan service anime I find them to be hilarious. Also must be dubbed...

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I am sorry I just prefer english I used to watch all my anime in japanese but since I switched I can't go back. I will wait a little while for a dub if it doesn't have one I will watch as is.

Anyone got a good fan service anime I find them to be hilarious. Also must be dubbed...
    In English demon king Daimou

Girls bravo

Dears

Maburaho

Tenchi Muyo

Tenchi Muyo GXP

Dual parallel trouble adventure

Needless though it's also pretty shounen

Ikkitousen

Samurai Girls

Gravion(mecha aside it has ALOT of fanservice)

Godannar(see above)

Vandread(see the previous two)

Negima(though toned down from the manga by and large)

I know of more but can't think of em right now so I hope to get back to you on this.

Been looking for this song since the preview video for 13(I think?) D:

highschool of the dead has an english dub now

just finished watching tower of druuga, was a pretty impressive anime i thinks couple things happend i didnt expect and the music is decent as well now im watching rideback...looks promising

here then

and some Ro-kyu-bu cuteness (edit: ohh gawd mixed thoughts with yuru-yuri)

ahh at least destiny Thursday is near

ohh my.... do fuckin want

Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-08-25 at 02:34 AM.