10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Nope

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77776147/ibjzLDs9HHfREw.gif[img]
    Marika second best, especially during fireworks scene.

Holy shit that end card.

Guys, we failed. One job and we failed.

Everything is screwed up now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It would fit if I used the ava Zoma just made with Holo eating potatoes. I feel like my current ava matches me better though lol.
    Meh, even so, I see it as a downgrade from what you have atm but it's my personal taste. Just change it if you prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ironically, the longest of the Big 3 endless shounen is the only one that I'm looking forward to each week. One Piece may be having their best arc at the moment.
    I only read Naruto and Bleach. Bleach is pretty awful atm but Naruto is pretty decent if not good, though it's been rather slow but can't really do anything about it.

So yeah, I'm only looking forward for Naruto and I kind of lost all hype about Shingeki no Kyojin. I don't know what's up with that but it takes forever to be released. Christ.

Deleted
    Ironically, the longest of the Big 3 endless shounen is the only one that I'm looking forward to each week. One Piece may be having their best arc at the moment.
    Bleach is REALLY being ridiculous now, last 2 months had one chapter worth of story. >.> I'm not a huge fan of One Piece, but it certainly is better than the other two now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's been going on for so long that I can't have any feelings other than doubt about it ending. xD
    It's kinda funny that Bleach and Naruto are looking to end at roughly the same moment, after so many years of serialization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke Lain View Post
    You mean the larger then E boobs?
    The disappearing boobs, mirakuruppai!

Deleted
    About Shingeki no Kyojin. Talk about coincidence. Just went to see if it was up right now and it is. LOL.

So many boobs gifs :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

Well you did say I do have source powers and I have read Lain and watched the anime so.
    Hmmm... Fair enough. I need to tone that down though, or make you one of those "non-intervening" gods otherwise it'll just become one of those "Why didn't they take the eagles in LotR?" things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    8 pp left
    Fair enough
    Also everybody knows aliens only come to earth for moeshit and dating sims
    #Truefacts

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Wait so if there are big bads in S5 what happens to me.

I'm not okay with dying off.
    You don't die, you go into limbo because of the extreme tsundereness of my Super Tsundere powers.

http://i.imgur.com/D9cbdei.jpg
    Don't worry, the only ones capable of slaying gods in this is Yami. So both of you are fairly okay. Won't stop Zath from capturing you and stealing your powers. Hue.

Fair enough
    I just didn't know :o
    Go to jail
    Nope/jpg

It's the secret plot of Season 5
    There's also two gods...
    Plot summary down below

Someone of my caliber would never end up in jail. I'd break out within a matter of minutes through intelligence and power.
    Psssshhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The reveal is you always were but a puppet, dragged around by subtle mind control. Your carefully honed, treasured yandere powers are but a reservoir for the true mastermind to draw upon from.Does he take the boat?
    Close, but no cigar.

Clever girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Like i said. S5 is the rise of Loli Hemo. With the downfall of Zath i am on the run and i happen to come across Hemo whos powers are unknown, there for the turn Hemo into a loli and wage war against shadow and yami.
    Damn, not a bad idea. ALmost what I had in mind, but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I think I am kinda lost on where we stand with the storyline now. :<
    Plot:
    S1: Ace is big bad. Zath and I are powerhouses, Yami and Zoma are gods who may or may not help. EVeryone is involved.
    S2: During finale, Zath does a face-heel turn, captures Zoma and siphons his power. Ace does his own face-heel turn and joins us. Yami agrees to train us but won't fight Zath directly. Finale reveals Super Tsundere form, defeating Zath/Dal combining their powers. Zoma is freed.
    S3: Basically direct continuation of S2. Zath gets his own Super Yandere form. Good guys win in the end, Zath is thrown into limbo.
    S4: Caine and Zel activate their plans, leading to alien invasions. Earth is almost taken over, rebellion is led by good guys with Zoma and Yami acting as guiding hands/teachers. Finale ends with Caine's and Zel's face-heel turns against their brethren, sacrificing themselves for the sake of the earth (R.I.P.).
    S5: Hemo decides the time hath come and does his thing. Goads Swisted into using his loli beam, multiplying Hemo's S&W powers multiple times over, as he is now essentially the incarnation of Whoro herself. This is the TTGL season.

S2 is also the "MC has a self crisis" season, where I get to say my catchphrase ("This is WHO I AM.").

That's it. It's all over. We can all go home now.

[video=youtube;p07jsDGH6Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p07jsDGH6Do[video]
    I donk get it.

10+ Year Old Account

I donk get it.
    The boobs are state of the art Japanese animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    About Shingeki no Kyojin. Talk about coincidence. Just went to see if it was up right now and it is. LOL.
    SnK is monthly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    S2: During finale, Zath does a face-heel turn, captures Zoma and siphons his power.
    *Infracts Zatheyll*

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot:
    S1: Ace is big bad. Zath and I are powerhouses, Yami and Zoma are gods who may or may not help. EVeryone is involved.
    S2: During finale, Zath does a face-heel turn, captures Zoma and siphons his power. Ace does his own face-heel turn and joins us. Yami agrees to train us but won't fight Zath directly. Finale reveals Super Tsundere form, defeating Zath/Dal combining their powers. Zoma is freed.
    S3: Basically direct continuation of S2. Zath gets his own Super Yandere form. Good guys win in the end, Zath is thrown into limbo.
    S4: Caine and Zel activate their plans, leading to alien invasions. Earth is almost taken over, rebellion is led by good guys with Zoma and Yami acting as guiding hands/teachers. Finale ends with Caine's and Zel's face-heel turns against their brethren, sacrificing themselves for the sake of the earth (R.I.P.).
    S5: Hemo decides the time hath come and does his thing. Goads Swisted into using his loli beam, multiplying Hemo's S&W powers multiple times over, as he is now essentially the incarnation of Whoro herself. This is the TTGL season.

S2 is also the "MC has a self crisis" season, where I get to say my catchphrase ("This is WHO I AM.").

That's it. It's all over. We can all go home now.
    For the end of S1 to be good I'd need a major betrayal. Something that shocks everyone. Make everyone absolutely love me in the first season and all of a sudden I turn.

Also if I'm going into limbo just make it my physical form. That way I can still influence people with thoughts, and others want to continue my work. I have an entire clan devoted to my teachings. Specific people are able to communicate with me and relay my desires.

I'm a hidden threat that no one can get to running a secret clan that controls politics and the like through fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    *infracts zatheyll*
    YOUR INFRACTIONS HAVE NO POWER OVER ME.

/caps

*Infracts Zatheyll*
    Owned.

For the end of S1 to be good I'd need a major betrayal. Something that shocks everyone. Make everyone absolutely love me in the first season and all of a sudden I turn.

Also if I'm going into limbo just make it my physical form. That way I can still influence people with thoughts, and others want to continue my work. I have an entire clan devoted to my teachings. Specific people are able to communicate with me and relay my desires.

I'm a hidden threat that no one can get to running a secret clan that controls politics and the like through fear.
    Well, of course. There is someone who could get to you... But I suppose that depends on how Yami feels :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Season synopses need more me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Just curious. In Australia is there a survivial class in school and what to avoid?
    Not really, though unless you grow up in the deep suburbs/city you naturally learn to respect/fear nature and how to avoid nasty surprises. Example: always keep a good eye out when entering a dark garden shed and check everything you pick up for Redback spiders. Other example: Sydney Funnel Webs are aggressive as fuck and love to live in damp environments such pool filters (the one that catches all of the leaves).

Both the flora and fauna of the continent is extremely dangerous, as Death's Library attests. A book series known as "Dangerous Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Fish, Jellyfish, Insects, Spiders, Crustaceans, Grasses, Trees, Mosses and Lichens of Terror Incognita" extends at least into "Volume 29c Part Three", while a list of the harmless ones contains only "Some of the sheep." There are few poisonous snakes in XXXX, but the explanation for this is that "most of them have been eaten by the spiders".
    Taipan is the most venemous land snake in the world and its primary habitat is the inland/northern areas of my state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, of course. There is someone who could get to you... But I suppose that depends on how Yami feels :P
    Anyone with power to get to me shouldn't be able to choose sides. That'd be boring.