Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Sorry m8 but the queen of last episode was definitely my waifu.
    Chitoge, always and forever.

Except for where Tohsaka is concerned. Tohsaka is my one, true waifu.

7+ Year Old Account
    And again =___=

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pros like me just skim through posts or don't read them at all.
    I haven't read half the stuff posted in since I started! There's just too much! ><

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    No.. please.. NO!

Yeah, a surprisingly great show. The story is really good.

M-m-maybe.

Wow okay what. Go watch Mondaijitachi.

just pls leave

Wait, when did you watch Railgun?

WOW OKAY NO.

I'm crying here.

Crying....

>Votes for Misaki but doesn't vote for Last Order

You haven't seen Raildex at all, have you?

STOP CONFLICTING.

- - - Updated - - -

They're easily confusable, but COMPLETELY different.
    A-arigatou...

Haven't even started raildex, gomenne.

Who's Last Order? Seriously, what kind of name is that anyways?

Again, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Not the reaction I was expecting. That's your avatar freezing mine.

Probably saw Railgun, but not Index. Or just didn't see Last Order. I sometimes miss characters and do a double-check.
    Nope, Zath's right, haven't even started. Only picked because the character is posted on his wall at his house. Same with Denpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yandere-mode Miyuki can do so much better than just freeze to death. :3I sometimes abstain when a character I know from an anime I like is up for picks just because I dislike the character itself. Yui or the sister from SAO, for example. both are so meh.
    Hey! I may agree that those characters were somewhat lackluster, but Yui was total god mode in second arc, I swear. This is my favorite anime. All haters, I don't give a freak. Still favorite anime.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    did Iserith really just vote for Yuki Asuna from that show that shall remain unnamed over Yukinoshita Yukino?

i don'ts even knows wheres to begin.
    Asuna every time. Best girl. Okay, no, she isn't, but favorite anime always wins, except for crappy characters who never should have had speaking roles.

Yeah I'm starting to go into a fit of rage over it.
    HEY! Cool it Zath. You know I love SAO.

Did I not apologize in advance?! Screw you guys! So I haven't watch half or more of the anime on that list, big freaking whoop!

Gosh.

Chastised because I like an anime.

Gosh.

Just started watching beach episode. 3 minutes in and it's already too much for my poor, otaku heart to handle.

As always, Shuu is my spirit animal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones - This was an awesome episode. Still a bunch of changes, like Asha trying to save Theon or Stannis going to Braavos (i hate how stannis always seems like a douche in the show), but it was still very good. Dinklage did an amazing job with his "I am guilty of being a dwarf" speech, props to him. I was so fucking hype at the end of the episode.

Book Spoilers: Oberyn's reactions to the small council meeting about Daenerys were absolutely hilarious. If you watch him in the background you can pick up some small hints, props to the director (or whoever was in charge of small touches like that) and the actor for doing such a great job. Makes me wish even more he survived. The trial by combat is going to be so fucking awesome, I am so hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Just started watching beach episode. 3 minutes in and it's already too much for my poor, otaku heart to handle.

As always, Shuu is my spirit animal.
    Your poor, otaku heart can't handle how amazing Marika is?

Sesto, I decided on your powers for my fighting LN/anime.

They totally aren't stolen from Fate/illya btw.

See, you have this set of cards. And by activating a card, you can use the powers of a person associated with that card. And you keep those powers until your endurance runs out or you fall unconscious, etc.

On top of that, you're basically the walking dictionary for us, keeping track of everything (it sucks when Zath kills you, btw).

- - - Updated - - -

Your poor, otaku heart can't handle how amazing Marika is?
    Chitoge! Chitoge, Chitoge, Chitoge!

CHITOGE!

10+ Year Old Account
    So wait, have we decided on a title for your LN/anime yet?

Ore no Anime Chat Thread ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sesto, I decided on your powers for my fighting LN/anime.

They totally aren't stolen from Fate/illya btw.

See, you have this set of cards. And by activating a card, you can use the powers of a person associated with that card. And you keep those powers until your endurance runs out or you fall unconscious, etc.

On top of that, you're basically the walking dictionary for us, keeping track of everything (it sucks when Zath kills you, btw).
    Do I also get their outfit when I activate their card? If so, awesome.

Hopefully my death scene ends up being cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Needs to be like the {Gankutsuou spoilers} Count's death, in a collapsing underground fantasy realmy thing.

So wait, have we decided on a title for your LN/anime yet?

Ore no Anime Chat Thread ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai?
    I haven't decided on anything like that yet. Still ironing out the details.

But I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Yeah, you do. If it's a female, the outfit is modified to fit you, as a male (unless you'd have it otherwise; I mean, Rider's outfit is hella stylish). I assume your favorite card would be the Archer one, no?

Your death scene: [url]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h6bzZTNt1qjnhvyo2_500.png[/url] You go out with a bang, at least. Heroic last stand, and all that. Plus, it's partially what drives me to unlock my Super Tsundere form for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    God dammit. I leave for dinner with family, and 15 minutes after my last post people start discussing the Index LNs and posting videos.

I don't know if it's the anime toning things down, but LN 13 and on is extremely dark. (Haven't read before that)
    After finishing the anime, I read the LNs starting from the beginning, and there were a few parts that were cut from the anime. For example, in the Alchemist/Deep Blood arc, they fight a homunculus that looks like the alchemist and can turn stuff into molten gold. He turns several of the students of the cram school into gold while fighting Touma, although it's implied the real alchemist brought them back with his powers later.

Another example is during the Angel's Fall arc when there is an escaped serial killer who keeps talking to "Angel-sama". People can see him as his original appearance, so Touma and the others think he is the one who cast the spell. Turns out he has a split-personality, and the two personalities were switched during the Angel's Fall body mix-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    God dammit. I leave for dinner with family, and 15 minutes after my last post people start discussing the Index LNs and posting videos.

[video=youtube;9NgKXPntdBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NgKXPntdBk[video]

After finishing the anime, I read the LNs starting from the beginning, and there were a few parts that were cut from the anime. For example, in the Alchemist/Deep Blood arc, they fight a homunculus that looks like the alchemist and can turn stuff into molten gold. He turns several of the students of the cram school into gold while fighting Touma, although it's implied the real alchemist brought them back with his powers later.

Another example is during the Angel's Fall arc when there is an escaped serial killer who keeps talking to "Angel-sama". People can see him as his original appearance, so Touma and the others think he is the one who cast the spell. Turns out he has a split-personality, and the two personalities were switched during the Angel's Fall body mix-up.
    I remember during the Academy City Invasion Arc - When Accelerator is running from Hound Dog and goes on a rampage when they're blinded by the dark and one of them escapes, fog comes up as the Anti-Skill oppai lady stops to help and there is loads of terrified screaming and then the fog clears and all that's left its two bloody toes on the ground.

Not to mention him massacring them brutally inside of the building before that. None of which is shown in the anime as far as I remember.

I tried reading from the beginning but by the 2nd LN I was bored out of my mind. It was hard enough re-reading the last arc from the anime because I knew what happened. (Though funnily enough I don't have a trouble re-reading something once the story is complete, just because I know the ending already). Though I knew I had to re-read the last arc or I would be kinda lost starting from past knowledge of watching the anime a while back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried reading from the beginning but by the 2nd LN I was bored out of my mind. It was hard enough re-reading the last arc from the anime because I knew what happened. (Though funnily enough I don't have a trouble re-reading something once the story is complete, just because I know the ending already). Though I knew I had to re-read the last arc or I would be kinda lost starting from past knowledge of watching the anime a while back.
    I sometimes get bored when I read stuff I've already watched, but I do it anyways just in case an LN or manga refers to something that was cut from the anime. I enjoyed reading the Index LNs because it gave deeper explanations for how some stuff works in the science or magic world that wasn't really conveyed in the anime.

Ps. Can't wait for the translation for New Testament 10 to come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember during the Academy City Invasion Arc - When Accelerator is running from Hound Dog and goes on a rampage when they're blinded by the dark and one of them escapes, fog comes up as the Anti-Skill oppai lady stops to help and there is loads of terrified screaming and then the fog clears and all that's left its two bloody toes on the ground.

Not to mention him massacring them brutally inside of the building before that. None of which is shown in the anime as far as I remember.
    Raildex spoilers: They certainly made a number of Accelerator's sister kills pretty sickening even in the anime. I didn't feel like Raildex keeps kiddy gloves on much, which says a lot for how much further the source material probably takes it (haven't read it myself).

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes get bored when I read stuff I've already watched, but I do it anyways just in case an LN or manga refers to something that was cut from the anime. I enjoyed reading the Index LNs because it gave deeper explanations for how some stuff works in the science or magic world that wasn't really conveyed in the anime.

Ps. Can't wait for the translation for New Testament 10 to come out.
    What I want most is to catch up to where it's at. Once I'm there I'll go through the Wiki and connect everything I may have missed. At that point I'll probably start from the beginning again because I know everything that's possible to know and I can understand all the characters so much better.

Raildex spoilers: They certainly made a number of Accelerator's sister kills pretty sickening even in the anime. I didn't feel like Raildex keeps kiddy gloves on much, which says a lot for how much further the source material probably takes it (haven't read it myself).
    Yeah, a good portion of it is off screen though. The most you saw was during the Sisters Arc (Railgun).

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8169552640/h4F081136/[IMG]
    This are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Pretty much voting on best girl. It may look like words but in our imaginations its a fucking war with massive bloodshed
    Wait don't you mean it actually is massive bloodshed?

So for Mother's Day I got her a beautiful light purple/dark purple orchid, a BN giftcard, and cooked her Sukiyaki. My first time cooking sukiyaki but it turned out BRILLIANT.

Here are some pictures:

The Set up:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.05.50.jpg

The food cooking:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.06.04.jpg

Complete set up:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.13.22.jpg

It was freaking delicious. One of the best things I've ever cooked.
    Stop being such a crazy cook with all this stuff like really Zath gosh.

SWEET BABY ORDOS. I still have like 15 pages to go through y'all got active. Caine RIP in peace with Shunobu.

ARENA 01: Takanashi Rikka [Yaya]
    ARENA 02: [Kuriyama Mirai] Itsuka Kotori
    ARENA 03: Roromiya Karuta [Abstained] Azuki Azusa
    ARENA 04: [Yoshino] Shirakiin Ririchiyo
    ARENA 05: Kuroyukihime [Yūki Mikan]
    ARENA 06: Tobiichi Origami [Yatogami Tōka]
    ARENA 07: [Tokisaki Kurumi] Kurousagi
    ARENA 08: [Yūki Asuna] Yukinoshita Yukino
    ARENA 09: Nibutani Shinka [Takanashi Tōka]
    ARENA 10: Natsume Rin [Abstained] Yukihira Furano
    ARENA 11: [Aoyama Nanami] Kirigaya Suguha
    ARENA 12: [Momo Belia Deviluke] Shiomiya Shiori
    ARENA 13: [Charlotte Belew] Nyarlathotep
    ARENA 14: [Himeragi Yukina] Nōmi Kudryavka
    ARENA 15: Dekomori Sanae [Chocolat]
    ARENA 16: Shokuhō Misaki [Laura Bodewig]
    ARENA 17: Yui [Chitanda Eru]
    ARENA 18: Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko [Abstained] Haqua du Lot Herminium
    ARENA 19: Kirisaki Chitoge [Kagari Ayaka]
    ARENA 20: Senri Akane [Abstained] Eustia Astraea
    ARENA 21: Kōsaka Kirino [Illyasviel von Einzbern]
    ARENA 22: Tōwa Erio [Mikazuki Yozora]
    ARENA 23: Nagato Yuki [Abstained] Kasugano Sora
    ARENA 24: Honma Meiko [Senjōgahara Hitagi]
    ARENA 25: Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) [Nakamura Yuri]
    ARENA 26: [Oshino Shinobu] Nakano Azusa
    ARENA 27: Suzumiya Haruhi [Abstained] Victorique de Blois
    ARENA 28: Eucliwood Hellscythe [Yui-nyan]
    ARENA 29: Kirishima Shōko [Sengoku Nadeko]
    ARENA 30: Hirasawa Yui [Konjiki no Yami]
    ARENA 31: [Tachibana Kanade] Shana
    ARENA 32: Yuzuriha Inori [Shiina Mashiro]
    ARENA 33: [Kashiwazaki Sena] Last Order
    ARENA 34: [Makise Kurisu] Katsura Hinagiku
    ARENA 35: Aisaka Taiga [Misaka Mikoto]
    ARENA 36: Hasegawa Kobato [Charlotte Dunois]
    ARENA 37: Aragaki Ayase [Iwasawa Masami]
    ARENA 38: Akiyama Mio [Saber]

10+ Year Old Account
    Misaka 9982. God damn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    ARENA 03: Roromiya Karuta [Abstained] Azuki Azusa
    D:

This was the hardest one in that list for me!

Wait, forgot something

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m1BGMVb.gif[IMG]
    I was wondering why in the world I leave and come back to Shadow being like that....

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Latest Fairy Tail ep:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VgMrirS.gif[img]
    Rapidly appropriate.

"Dingo ate my loli"
    I read this quick and had to backtrack to see what context it was meant in >.>

I just came up with it in Steam chat.

It's a power based fighting system. Basically, everyone has unique moves, style of fighting, and such. The biggest difference is where everyone gets their power from.

For example, I get mine from tsunderes. You'd get yours from source material, Radio gets his from anything and everything Australian, and so on and so forth.

My signature attack is the Tsundere Beam (it's basically Buu's candy beam, but with tsunderes).
    I'll think about mine overnight but Shadow all I thought from this was special beam cannon.