@Synaia, honestly I don't care what genre the anime is, I just like a good story with good animation (preferred, but not needed).

random crazy vid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwrathes View Post
    @Synaia, honestly I don't care what genre the anime is, I just like a good story with good animation (preferred, but not needed).
    okey, can try the ones i posted,

the ones sy posted (her list at page 1) are good also

and some other guys in the thread will give you some more too watch also. I'll make a bigger list tomorow, going to bed now.

@shishca, random crazy video indeed. seems it was a gundam reference with hatsune miku, it was a good laugh.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-09 at 10:12 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Here's some random assortment of videos for your viewing pleasures

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

more Miku Gundam madness

quote from SRW Z2
    Setsuna: Setsuna : This song is also... a Gundam!

Is anyone watching that Higurashi OVA? Can anyone explain this? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Is anyone watching that Higurashi OVA? Can anyone explain this? O_O
    Wait you havnt washed windows like that before?

That last episode of Mayo Chiki was dam shitty... waiting for subs is sometimes a pain in the ass right now ro-kyu-bu, fairy tail abd mawaru penguindrum are late...

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Wait you havnt washed windows like that before?
    I thought thats what was happening too. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I thought thats what was happening too. O_o
    That is whats going on, there picturing things that he could make the girls do if he won whatever game there playing

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    That is whats going on, there picturing things that he could make the girls do if he won whatever game there playing
    I really should of guessed that on my own, d'oh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    That last episode of Mayo Chiki was dam shitty... waiting for subs is sometimes a pain in the ass right now ro-kyu-bu, fairy tail abd mawaru penguindrum are late...
    ye it wasn't as good as the other ones, hopefully the next will good. Subs should be out now for ro-kyu-bu and fairy tail. mawaru penguindrum subs were out for me yesterday.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwrathes View Post
    I'm looking for some new anime to watch. I tried watching Darker Than Black, but I'm on episode 5 and just don't see myself getting into it...
    <-->
    I think you'll like some of the ones that I listed here... If you haven't already seen or tried them before ofc.

I'd add Utawarerumono, English - "The One Being Sung" to that list too.
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-10 at 06:26 PM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

me like miku with white hair

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I don't think I've seen much about Tiger & Bunny in this thread. When I saw the first episode the first time I thought it was gonna be one of those crappy cgi mixes that I never like, it ended up being one of my favorites this year though. I'd recommend giving it another shot if you were turned off to it early on like me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started Gosick, i like it, i like Bones even more
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    I don't think I've seen much about Tiger & Bunny in this thread. When I saw the first episode the first time I thought it was gonna be one of those crappy cgi mixes that I never like, it ended up being one of my favorites this year though. I'd recommend giving it another shot if you were turned off to it early on like me.
    im waiting till its over to give it a check, ive seen long threads about it on th/a/t image board and somethings that point out to be interesting even when the synopsis doesn't sounds like my kind of thing

Started Gosick, i like it, i like Bones even more

Victoricaaaaaaaa!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched Kamisama no memochou's latest episode and I cannot believe that just happened. (I can't ever seem to make spoiler tags work so I'll leave it at this)
    Last edited by Flunky144; 2011-09-11 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flunky144 View Post
    Just watched Kamisama no memochou's latest episode and I cannot believe that just happened. (I can't ever seem to make spoiler tags work so I'll leave it at this)
    OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMG me to man i was so sad i couldnt believe it. was in shock that the write did that. i can not wait til the enxt episode

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Next week seems to be full of promise. Last episodes of Steins;Gate, No. 6, and Usagi Drop as well as the next episodes of Kamisama no Memochou and Sket Dance and Mawaru Penguindrum....*Nom* with probably some more I'm missing.