Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    nothing can beat the original power rangers, not seen pr zeo and not seen dubs besides CG and baldr force exe so i can't command how his voice looks like.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzYiRryy0I

best rangers there ever was! (the first clip)

It's so hard to keep up with all the amazing Madoka pictures, my Madoka folder is already filled. X.x Kurisu doing Okabe's Mado Scientist poses from the last ep, love it.

Wonder which would win in 1on1: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...eb-d49u1x0.jpg

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WATCH NARUTO AND HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA, SPOILERS OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Wonder which would win in 1on1: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...eb-d49u1x0.jpg

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WATCH NARUTO AND HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA, SPOILERS OMG
    Obviously Naruto with his kyuubi chakra cloak In a way I like some of the stuff that they've done with that, but also it doesn't bring many new things to the table atm. I was happier that he learnt flash step (was totally gonna call it shunpo lol).
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's so hard to keep up with all the amazing Madoka pictures, my Madoka folder is already filled. X.x Kurisu doing Okabe's Mado Scientist poses from the last ep, love it.
    lmao i loved that part (who didn't, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    lmao i loved that part (who didn't, right?)
    I did too, Okabe was so amazing then. Q_Q

I guess this isn't very anime related, but does anyone know where I can find a nice (cheap) gothic lolita style dress? I need it for Halloween.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-15 at 03:13 AM.

I did too, Okabe was so amazing then. Q_Q
    Spoiler:
    (Kurisu's Dad): WHO ARE YOU?! -

Okarin: *Evil Laugh*

A man who desires chaos... One who will reset the world's ruling structure...
    And the man who will destroy your ambitions. Would you like to know my name?
    *Starts to peek over his shoulders*
    I am... *Starts his little dance*

Hououin, Kyouma!
    *finishes*

So awesome

As a side note, I thought Elfen Lied was supposed to be awesome WHO LIED TO ME.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess this isn't very anime related, but does anyone know where I can find a nice (cheap) gothic lolita style dress? I need it for Halloween.
    http://www.lolitafashion.org/budget_lolita.php

Other than that list, dare i say Ebay? <.<

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    http://www.lolitafashion.org/budget_lolita.php

Other than that list, dare i say Ebay? <.<
    I just found that site myself. :P
    http://www.milanoo.com/Red-Cotton-Yarn-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p51437.html?COLLCC=474807414&COLLCC=474747379&COLLCC=3374447007&
    T
    hat's the cheapest dress I've found yet that I like. I'm aiming to be a Porcelain doll, I'm not really sure that will go or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    As a side note, I thought Elfen Lied was supposed to be awesome WHO LIED TO ME.
    It is very overrated. It is up there with Akira in terms of anime that gets way more praise then I feel it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It is very overrated. It is up there with Akira in terms of anime that gets way more praise then I feel it should.
    I agree. It was okay I guess, not a masterpiece like everyone says it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.milanoo.com/Red-Cotton-Yarn-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p51437.html?COLLCC=474807414&COLLCC=474747379&COLLCC=3374447007&
    T
    hat's the cheapest dress I've found yet that I like. I'm aiming to be a Porcelain doll, I'm not really sure that will go or not.
    Pretty nice dress. Has kinda a Shinku vibe to it.

I agree. It was okay I guess, not a masterpiece like everyone says it is.
    Yeah, not a masterpiece like G...oh heck with it.

Now that Steins;Gate has finished and I wrapped up 2nd Gig not really sure where to go. I fear trying Clannad is in my immediate future.

No idea who Shinku is, but I agree the dress is pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shinku is the main character from Rozen Maiden. http://myanimelist.net/anime/64/Rozen_Maiden Pretty good series about a boy who avoids all human contact due to a trauma in his past who finds a living doll. Shinku is the doll. Soon, more of these living dolls start to show up as well. There is alot more to it involving the secret behind the dolls and something called the Alice Games, but half the fun of the series is discovering all that is the series goes along.

T
    hmmmm... maybe also get a small mantle and detachable sleeves

Operation Myanimelist is complete...!!

keikaku doori

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/khuya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
    Couple counters here,

3. And most importantly, Who in they're right minds thinks becoming a magical girl so you can risk your life to fight inanely powerful monsters with no prior training and a perfectly happy home life is a good idea? Sure you get a wish...but is risking your life on a daily basis for that wish worth it? And why the hell are people asking you to do this when they could be trying to create a real defense force?
    For some of us the urge to fight or defend something is so strong that yeah we'd do it. I know for fucking sure i would. Though not a magical girl of course(though going all Kampfer could be fun). Oh and don't go then join the army for some of us with that same impulse the military is the exact opposite or even part of what we want to protect people from. let alone the dehumanizing training that can very easily be considered brainwashing that also helped to destroy the concept of warriors in favor of soldiers.

So yeah for some being offered that kinda wish is worth it. Not all but some.

Oh and i mean with the realization of nigh certain death included.

15+ Year Old Account
    Madman has finally released volume 5 of FMA:Brotherhood on DVD. Now i just need to wait a week for it to arrive

Already have goosebumps just thinking of this track!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Anyone suggest which anime on my list to watch next. To go to my list click my sig. I was thinking K-On since I really liked the band moments in Angel Beat like really liked them. I was also thinking of starting D. Gray Man and watching that in conjunction to Gundam. Pick anyone on my PTW list and I will start it.
    I HIGHLY recommend from that list

Ichiban Ushiro no daimou one of my personal favorites. Though they cut it in half from what i've heard thus a rushed ending feel still pretty damn great though.

Zero no Tsukaima the last episode of season 2 ALWAYS makes me cry without fail i fucking swear it;s just so beautiful and i guess sad how he well WATCH IT NOT SPOILING THE TEARS.

Also yeah D. Gray Man is quite good just be ready for ALOT of filler and for it to end almost right after allen gets his post training arc upgrade.

Higashi no Eden is just a masterpiece at least the series is so yeah i recommend that as well.

As fro Gundam Seed try maybe an older one as well like Victory or Turn A or X. Hmmm 08th MS team is wuite good as well also see Zeta an ABSOLUTE MUST. ZZ is quite good as well actually. Oh and avoid the specials/movies till you've seen their related series since while they DO add scenes they also cut ALOT more out. So yeah that's my advice gundam wise. Oh right Also Gundam Wing is pretty damn badass as well.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:01 AM ----------

had to laugh at your sigquote. hope my sig fixed soon enough :/
    Idk about he music about beck tho.
    I would suggest giving Gundam 00 a shot, much better then seed.
    This i agree with. Though sadly 00 just doesn't live up to the standards Wing set movie included.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post

this. Dont you dare to watch anything else till you have seen this first... Then you can join the church!
    NEVER HARUHI IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS!

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:06 AM ----------

what's this SanCom you talking bout?
    YOU DON;T KNOW OF THE GREAT LAND OF ARTEFACT SCANDALOUS! Okay but more seriously it;s been going downhill the news is getting less insane the stories more tame the forums more regulated and the populace less channish(in our case a bad thing). Plus we seem to be in a lull in the forums. Oh and most of the really cool guys have moved to somewhere else so yeah not as great as it was.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:09 AM ----------

they better not, the songs are too good in japanese
    Well soem exceptions exist(See Lodoss War 1990 version) in that they actually managed to make it work. But it IS a VERY rare feat. For a failure see WKC2. Also guessing you can wager as to why i haven't been on much well WKC2 wow stuff AND not getting enough sleep oh and To Love Ru while eating. Reminds me i need to read the manga before To Love Ru Moutto.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:11 AM ----------

Yea I am still really hesitant on watching a subbed anime since I have yet to do so. I think I might try Yuru Yuri soon though since everyone is praising it.
    Yeah i was the same in ages long past(someone BETTER read that with a certain bit of music from a certain 80s series) that i until i bougha Sub only dvd ata convention at whcih point i forced msyelf to sit down and watch it and well ever since i tend to prefer subs(though i WILL watch in english if say multitasking or sick if i can).

So yeah give it a shot you may find that you like it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post
    and if your watching ongoing anime in dub u mostly have to wait longer for the next episode and if you rly want to keep watching the switch from dub to sub for the same series is rly awkward
    Wasn't for me i did that for Code Geass. Also what got me int fansubs.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:16 AM ----------

subs > dubs would be true for most animes but there are exeptions on the rule. example: code geass. (and didn't we had this before also?)
    YOU BETTER NOT BE DISSING JUN MAN GUYS A GOD OF VOICE ACTING. But seriously DON'T DIS JUN. Guy can do some insanely good work. See thing like his role as Lelouch or his role as Leopard in Sora o Kakeru Shoujo. Also he;s one of like 2-3 VAs i can recognize upon hearing them. The other Being Kugimie Rie and well i'm not sure if there are any others english VAs excluded(and even then just guys like David Young Bosch and Crispin freeman oh and Vic on occasion) But yeah Jun Fukuyama even did the voice of Laurans' pal in Turn A gundam.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:18 AM ----------

nothing can beat the original power rangers, not seen pr zeo and not seen dubs besides CG and baldr force exe so i can't command how his voice looks like.

but yes there are some good dubs out here, i've always been good at reading so i don't have problems following stuff on screen while reading the subtitles.
    SLANDER in Space was the best season of Power Rangers.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:20 AM ----------

Really in a pissy mood. I was enjoying K-ON a lot with this English dub and it ends at episode 8. I was surprised since there are 5 more episodes so I change sites and start episode 9 to find out that the English voices are different and the dub quality is worse than a second graders project. Where did the original dub voices go and why o why did this happen to me!!!!

Edit: Looks like they are not done with dubbing it yet WTF! This has not happened to me yet Laylie IS SAD!!! I guess I will start Cowboy bebeop
    I still have 1-2 discs to go on my official version of Sora o Kakeru Shoujou and they;re not even dubbing that not to mention WHERE IS MY OFFICIAL TURN A. Not to mention second half of classic Gundam(starts muttering under his breath about how he just wants his goddamn motherfucking Gundam DVDs).
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-15 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Madman has finally released volume 5 of FMA:Brotherhood on DVD. Now i just need to wait a week for it to arrive
    Strange, its already out here for quite a time now.