10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    I watched Working!! yesterday due to the incoming second season, and I must say it was pretty mediocre with some fun parts but a lot of lame not funny humor.
    well yea i'm on 33watching and 91plan to watch anime, getting those 2 series in there+ follow up season and actually watching time might take some time, tho working!! is only 13episodes so I could watch it first and then finish kaze, nodame s1-2-3, spice and wolf 1-2,... while watching the new fall anime when they air.

@skizzit, ye not seen squid girl also... sorry i've got all those watching and plan to watch anime-.- college doesn't help also.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Dammpe View Post
    Bleach. Nuff said
    Nuff said..? About what?

15+ Year Old Account
    hehe i'd advise to rush with Spice and Wolfie so cuteee and good anime Horo <3
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched Working!! yesterday due to the incoming second season, and I must say it was pretty mediocre with some fun parts but a lot of lame not funny humor.
    The only thing I did not like about the first season was all the focus on Inami. She is an alright character, but her "punch Souta in the face" joke got old pretty fast. I liked the other girls, esp. Popura and Yamada, alot better. From what I have heard the 2nd season will not focus on Inami nearly as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    it's one the list, ye my list... wtb time travel microwave so i can watch a serie everyday, while still on the same day.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    well yea i'm on 33watching and 91plan to watch anime, getting those 2 series in there+ follow up season and actually watching time might take some time, tho working!! is only 13episodes so I could watch it first and then finish kaze, nodame s1-2-3, spice and wolf 1-2,... while watching the new fall anime when they air.

@skizzit, ye not seen squid girl also... sorry i've got all those watching and plan to watch anime-.- college doesn't help also.
    Well.... I will let you slide this time because Nodame and Spice & Wolf are both fantastic... I would still try and check out Ika Musume when you get a chance. And if you only watch one between Ika Musume and Working, I would go with the Squid Girl. Its the better of the two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The only thing I did not like about the first season was all the focus on Inami. She is an alright character, but her "punch Souta in the face" joke got old pretty fast. I liked the other girls, esp. Popura and Yamada, alot better. From what I have heard the 2nd season will not focus on Inami nearly as much.
    Your opinion.
    I agree with it.
    My little senpai can't be this cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Well.... I will let you slide this time because Nodame and Spice & Wolf are both fantastic... I would still try and check out Ika Musume when you get a chance. And if you only watch one between Ika Musume and Working, I would go with the Squid Girl. Its the better of the two.
    well watching, working ep1 now, gonna watch squid girl ep1 after that and then i'll just randomly check a number of 1-35 and finish that anime :P
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Love Spice and Wolf have not seen season 2 because I watched the first right when it came out when like noone had heard of it. I am planning on rewatching it and than watching the second season as soon as I can.

Must be only you then.Was no single episode i didnt laugh for more than 2 min.Every episode keep cracking me up.Same with ladies vs buttlers i recomend it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it's one the list, ye my list... wtb time travel microwave so i can watch a serie everyday, while still on the same day.
    haha well the improved one haha idd
    Well still cannot forget their confeses and megabestkiss haha :< ima still excited!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post

Must be only you then.Was no single episode i didnt laugh for more than 2 min.Every episode keep cracking me up.Same with ladies vs buttlers i recomend it.
    I haven't watched it, but from what I've heard it should be on the same level on fanservice as titles like HoTD, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade and Kämpfer, which I have watched.

I haven't watched it, but from what I've heard it should be on the same level on fanservice as titles like HoTD, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade and Kämpfer, which I have watched.
    I don't think anything can compare to Queen's Blade without it being classified as Hentai. I mean if you watch the original that aired on TV in Japan everything was blurred out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I don't think anything can compare to Queen's Blade without it being classified as Hentai. I mean if you watch the original that aired on TV in Japan everything was blurred out.
    Yeah, that's why I'm not going to watch any fanservice-filled shows when they air, but wait for blu-ray releases,
    I don't like watching 'Conveniently Placed Flashes of Light: The Animation' anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason comedy fanservice series like Kampfer do not bother me as much as action fanservice series like Ikkitousen or Queen's Blade. Speaking of fanservice, anyone who might be looking for a series like these should check out the fall series called Maken-Ki. The plot sounds almost exactully like Ikkitousen and Freezing. All girls school where the students fight using special powers and clothing explodes during battles. I guess they are going to focus on the school life aspect a bit more then those others, but the fanservice element will likely still be pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Didn't Ladies vs. Butlers originate from a hentai series as well or am I thinking of something different?

Yeah, that's why I'm not going to watch any fanservice-filled shows when they air, but wait for blu-ray releases,
    I don't like watching 'Conveniently Placed Flashes of Light: The Animation' anymore.
    Yea I started watching the second season as soon as they came out in Japan I was going to try them subbed but the first episode I saw there was about 20-30 scenes that were blurred and I lost interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    the opening alone of squid girl makes me happy lol addicting tune, so gonna download it for my ipod
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    So far Nanoha A's is the most badass thing - that has 3rd graders as the main characters - that I've seen.

Hmmm you reminded me that I should watch Nahona too...