10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    Thats just like your opinion... also not loving every second of Inami on screen i hope you dont do this.
    Well of course it is my opinion... I was the one who recommended both series, but if he only has time for one, I would watch Ika Musume.

And I am not sure what you are trying to say with the second part. You hope I don't do what?

Anohana was a pretty good series. A bit heavy on the forced melodrama at the end, but still pretty enjoyable.

That english version... While not bad, that guy is not a good singer. Of course it is just a fandub so I guess it isnt too bad. I think he just tried a bit too hard. The sound should be sung a bit more mellow I think.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-09-23 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    I dont think its bad, 99% of the songs translated are awful and should never be watched but this one isn't too shabby or maybe its just because i like the tone of the song no matter who sings it o_O
    fuck my ears are bleeding i just want to die.... no really that thing is hideous the guys tone is way too high cuz he was so incompetent to even get a karaoke version to sing over...

Well of course it is my opinion... I was the one who recommended both series, but if he only has time for one, I would watch Ika Musume.

And I am not sure what you are trying to say with the second part. You hope I don't do what?
    My bad too much time spent on that board...

not loving every second of Inami <--- I hope you dont do this <=> I hope you love every second of Inami on screen.

also between Ika musume and Working... working all the way i just cant have enuff poplar-chan
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-09-23 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad too much time spent on that board...

not loving every second of Inami <--- I hope you dont do this <=> I hope you love every second of Inami on screen.
    I thought that was what you might be trying to say but even with a comma it was "also not loving every second of Inami on screen, i hope you dont do this" so it would be "I hope you don't not love every second of Inami on screen."

Like I said, I do like her as a character, I just wished there was more time devoted to the other characters as well, in particular Popura and Yamada. Inami's whole "I hate all males but I love Souta, omg don't touch me! *punch Souta in the face* " thing was funny, but got kinda tedious when there was no real progress.

Also, Yamada > *

Ya-mada, Yamada!

Deleted
    Finished Gantz yesterday, now that was some random weird ass shit. And in a bad way.
    Picked up Kampfer since a friend mentioned it because i liked HoTD, so checking that out now.

Also this season is gonna be a busy one for me, around 10 shows im gonna see. And around 4 of them all air on Fridays =S
    That are gonna be some busy weeks for me, as i have never had something like it before. Tough after 1 episode i might start dropping shows
    if i dont like em.
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-09-23 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Finished Gantz yesterday, now that was some random weird ass shit. And in a bad way.
    Picked up Kampfer since a friend mentioned it because i liked HoTD, so checking that out now.

Also this season is gonna be a busy one for me, around 10 shows im gonna see. And around 4 of them all air on Fridays =S
    That are gonna be some busy weeks for me, as i have never had something like it before. Tough after 1 episode i might start dropping shows
    if i dont like em.
    The Gantz anime went way off the rails at the end and had a terrible anime-only ending. The manga, while not great, is much better and I think is still ongoing.

And I am not sure what Kampfer and HSotD have in common outside of the fact they both have loads of fanservice. Plot and genre wise, they are very different.

Deleted
    As for Gantz, i liked the idea of the story, but i found it was executed poorly.

Yeah the only thing HoTD and Kampfer have in common seems to be the fanservice. Tough this time its Yuri fanservice, so i dont mind at all ^^

I would like to introduce you to Kanokon, Kissxsis, seikon no qwazer among others that have gone way beyond the fanservice frontiers grasping into the Hentai levels and was still aired as regular anime... now that is perverted anime!
    Thats funny because I was planning on watching Kanokon next >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Also, Yamada > *
    Ya-mada, Yamada!
    My Yamada > Your Yamada

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Thats funny because I was planning on watching Kanokon next >.<!
    Not a bad series, but yeah. It is about as close as you can get to Hentai without actually being Hentai. This of it as the anime version of Skinemax
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    My Yamada > Your Yamada
    Meh. Didn't really like B Gata H Kei all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Not a bad series, but yeah. It is about as close as you can get to Hentai without actually being Hentai. This of it as the anime version of Skinemax
    Well I need something thats not depressing after watching Gunslinger Girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So, encyclopedia dramatica has deleted it's page on Haruhiism a few days back. Stranger yet is the fact that this happened the day after I changed my religion on facebook to Haruhiism.

Also, is Sy still around? I haven't seen him post in forever.
    I'm still talking with Sy daily, he's just not posting on mmo-champ anymore, still online on it.

I have not seen sy in about 2 months I saw him post once right when I joined up but have not seen him since.
    see above

random quote so i could reply, well nah,
    off to wtahc mayo chiki and the idolmaster.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    random quote so i could reply, well nah,
    off to wtahc mayo chiki and the idolmaster.
    I really enjoyed the last few episodes of Gunslinger season 2 I thought it was nice they centered the story on Triela since she was my favorite. Last episode was amazingly good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed the last few episodes of Gunslinger season 2 I thought it was nice they centered the story on Triela since she was my favorite. Last episode was amazingly good though.
    not seen gunslinger girls s1-2 yet
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    not seen gunslinger girls s1-2 yet
    You should but the atmosphere is sad because of what they put the girls through. It is great though. Finishing the OVA now.

10+ Year Old Account
    <~~~~

See my Avatar for not depressing series. Squid Girl is always uplifting!

10+ Year Old Account
    seems last ep of mayo chiki next weeks is just going the a filler end like kore wa zombie dusa ka had.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Researchers at Cern must have been watching Steins;Gate aswell

Puzzling results from Cern, home of the LHC, have confounded physicists - because it appears subatomic particles have exceeded the speed of light.
    Researchers at CERN say they have observed neutrino particles travelling faster than the speed of light. Now, they're still being cautious about what they say, since the recording instruments used could have given an inaccurate reading. However, if the data passes peer review, this will have major implications in the realm of physics; namely, overturning one of the major postulates of Einstein's theory of special relativity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15017484

Where's our mad scientist when we need one?

I just saw that also mynax

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Researchers at Cern must have been watching Steins;Gate aswell

Puzzling results from Cern, home of the LHC, have confounded physicists - because it appears subatomic particles have exceeded the speed of light.
    Researchers at CERN say they have observed neutrino particles travelling faster than the speed of light. Now, they're still being cautious about what they say, since the recording instruments used could have given an inaccurate reading. However, if the data passes peer review, this will have major implications in the realm of physics; namely, overturning one of the major postulates of Einstein's theory of special relativity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15017484

Where's our mad scientist when we need one?
    yup seen this in college today also when browsing the web, seems interesting and wanna know what they are going to do; still waiting for japan to do more testresults tho but thats delayed bcs of the tsunami last year.

actually if japan has the same testresults as the other labs, then it's a comfirmed fact.

edit:
    next discovery: time traveling microwave. *me wants*
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-23 at 04:46 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Microwave warranty void when used in combination with cell phones, pagers, and other mailing devices.
    [CENTER]