10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    meh, no luck on either of my chars this year, got kodo on hunter and ram on druid of last year.

gonna give persona ~trinity soul~a go, if it sucks, i'm gonna watch a romance series
    Persona ~Trinity Soul~ sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Ewwwww...... I have some standards...
    Not a huge fa of shoujo, plus I just can't get into older anime anything before 2000 I don't know why I just can't I remember my sister used to watch sailor moon when I was like 7. That is a bit too old for me.

Also sarcasm and text just doesn't work for me I can't ever tell when someone is joking.
    WTF, your crazy, Sailor Moon is awesome. Just DO NOT watch the dubbed version. Like DBZ, it suffered from early attempts at americans bringing anime over to the US when they still though all cartoons = children's programing and edited the living hell outa it. The original version is about 1000X better then the crappy dubbed version.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Mahou Shoujo as a genre is for all intents and purposes Shoujo, with Sailor Moon being one of the classics. Then there are a few that have twisted the genre a bit, with Nanoha being shounenified, and Madoka being seinenified.
    But yea, can't really think of any magical girl series other than those two not being aimed at little girls.
    How about Kore wa Zombie Desuka? Does that count as a mahou shoujo not aimed at little girls? lol.
    Well I think my next choice of anime is Beck and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. I don't know what I will be watching afterwards but I will check into some "Magical Girl" shows.
    Watch Gundam Seed. While the original Mobile Suit Gundam is much better, Seed is my favorite of the newer Gundams and still pretty good.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-09-28 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Persona ~Trinity Soul~ sucks.

WTF, your crazy, Sailor Moon is awesome. Just DO NOT watch the dubbed version. Like DBZ, it suffered from early attempts at americans bringing anime over to the US when they still though all cartoons = children's programing and edited the living hell outa it. The original version is about 1000X better then the crappy dubbed version.
    alrdy stopped watching persona on the last episode of squid girl now just the 2specials and season 2 ep1 left, probs gonna skip the specials for now and go watch ep1 s2 first and then of too watching candy boy.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    alrdy stopped watching persona on the last episode of squid girl now just the 2specials and season 2 ep1 left, probs gonna skip the specials for now and go watch ep1 s2 first and then of too watching candy boy.
    Candy Boy? Never heard of it.

I have been rewatching FMA:Brotherhood while I wait for the new season to start up.

Anyone know what this is? Ok so I was watching Madoka and a commercial came on what is the show or whatever it is at 12:36 http://www.goodanime.net/mahou-shouj...gica-episode-7 really curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Candy Boy? Never heard of it.

I have been rewatching FMA:Brotherhood while I wait for the new season to start up.
    it's a romance series.

Synopsis
    Twin sisters, Yukino and Kanade Sakurai, room together in the dorms at their high school, enjoying school life with their friends and one another. One day, Sakuya Kamiyama, an underclassman, seeks out Yukino, while Kanade learns from a friend that Sakuya has admired Yukino for a very long time. This innocent revelation sets into motion a chain of events that eventually lead to Yukino expressing her feelings for her sister.

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 04:33 PM ----------

Anyone know what this is? Ok so I was watching Madoka and a commercial came on what is the show or whatever it is at 12:36 http://www.goodanime.net/mahou-shouj...gica-episode-7 really curious.
    ye it's http://myanimelist.net/anime/3572/Macross_Frontier
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-28 at 02:37 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    think he just means the fall season, since summer season's anime are almost all over and it feels so dead.
    [CENTER]

Thanks Totally going to watch this after Gundam Seed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    think he just means the fall season, since summer season's anime are almost all over and it feels so dead.
    hell yes, i'm confused today -.-
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

random anime OST

f***ing love Shin Getter Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a romance series.

Synopsis
    Twin sisters, Yukino and Kanade Sakurai, room together in the dorms at their high school, enjoying school life with their friends and one another. One day, Sakuya Kamiyama, an underclassman, seeks out Yukino, while Kanade learns from a friend that Sakuya has admired Yukino for a very long time. This innocent revelation sets into motion a chain of events that eventually lead to Yukino expressing her feelings for her sister.
    Oh I think I have heard of that. Its like an OVA or something right?

Thanks Totally going to watch this after Gundam Seed!
    I don't know if I would jump right into Frontier without watching the Macross series before it. At least SDF: Macross and Macross plus. You can probably skip 7 since it is kinda lame anyways, maybe just read a wikipedia summary of it or something. Unlike Gundam where each series is its own series with its own set of characters, Macross is kind of an ongoing story and there are many elements you may not fully understand without watching the series before it. Plus, the original Macross is still my favorite Mecha series ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I think I have heard of that. Its like an OVA or something right?

I don't know if I would jump right into Frontier without watching the Macross series before it. At least SDF: Macross and Macross plus. You can probably skip 7 since it is kinda lame anyways, maybe just read a wikipedia summary of it or something. Unlike Gundam where each series is its own series with its own set of characters, Macross is kind of an ongoing story and there are many elements you may not fully understand without watching the series before it. Plus, the original Macross is still my favorite Mecha series ever.
    it's an ONA series, only 7episodes long and around 15minutes with 2specials and a episode 0 so 10in total or something.

@laylie what skiz said, better of starting from the start with sfd: macross and macros plus

and if someone knows more school anime, say it and i'll check it out need more on my PTW list :P

edit: i hate "pit lord" title -.-
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

O wow those are really really really old... 82? Damn ummm well 70 episodes of a series to be able to watch the one I want to? Is it worth it to watch the originals or will I be totally confused? If so I will watch them but damn 1982...

10+ Year Old Account
    At least your banana is all floppy synaia...I forget if that's from steins;gate or not.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    O wow those are really really really old... 82? Damn ummm well 70 episodes of a series to be able to watch the one I want to? Is it worth it to watch the originals or will I be totally confused? If so I will watch them but damn 1982...
    I would watch it but wiht you not wanting to watch series older then 2000, guess you should look for summaries on the series and then watch macross frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    At least your banana is all floppy synaia...I forget if that's from steins;gate or not.
    ye it's from steins,gate

Mayuri: Gel Bananas are so sloppy and floppy, They taste weird-
    (Anata no banana punyu punyu~)

Rintaro: You ate one?

Daru: Mayushi, Try Saying: "Your Banana is all floppy."

Mayuri: Okay. "Your banana is all fl-"

Rintaro: Don't make her say that!

*videos incoming*
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    it's an ONA series, only 7episodes long and around 15minutes with 2specials and a episode 0 so 10in total or something.

@laylie what skiz said, better of starting from the start with sfd: macross and macros plus

and if someone knows more school anime, say it and i'll check it out need more on my PTW list :P

edit: i hate "pit lord" title -.-
    Heh, I just noticed I passed 1k posts and got a new title. I kinda liked the Dreadlord title. It somehow fit with the Ika avatar...
    Well, like I said before, the original Macross (sometimes called SDF: Macross) is one of my all time favorite series and my favorite mecha series ever. I don't really have too much of an issue with older animation, but it can be a bit distracting at times. However, I honestly didn't even notice it with Macross after the first couple of episodes. The storytelling is just that good I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    your admiral title sorta fits too though...since its a sort of naval title?:P
    [CENTER]

"Who would want to eat a perverts banana anyways"

And yes i bring light be jelly

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I just noticed I passed 1k posts and got a new title. I kinda liked the Dreadlord title. It somehow fit with the Ika avatar...

Well, like I said before, the original Macross (sometimes called SDF: Macross) is one of my all time favorite series and my favorite mecha series ever. I don't really have too much of an issue with older animation, but it can be a bit distracting at times. However, I honestly didn't even notice it with Macross after the first couple of episodes. The storytelling is just that good I guess.
    i want an otaku title, like the rest in the thread here should get :P

anyway next video's are containing some spoilers of steins;gate but they make me laugh all day.

"Your banana is all floppy" (my quote in sig) you can skip the 1min20seconds if you can't wait the 1min34secs

kurisu's laugh

okarin laughing

okarin talking english is posted alrdy dso not posting it again
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

f'ing love the songs in Macross F

Last edited by Shishca; 2011-09-28 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    finished squid girl ~de gesu~

also finished candy boy, looking at my list now seems it's time to let it shrink even more, hopefully 3 more series will be completed before fall season starts.

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 07:53 PM ----------

way too quiet here
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni