10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Lol everyone wants Synaias website, this is why i have 4 anime streaming sites bookmarked and could easily add more. If the main site i use doesnt have something i want to watch i just go searching through the others
    yup doing the same here, just waiting till 720p versions come out tho.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Lol everyone wants Synaias website, this is why i have 4 anime streaming sites bookmarked and could easily add more. If the main site i use doesnt have something i want to watch i just go searching through the others
    I normally have 2 really good sites I use one for dubs and one for subs but for some reason the quality of C3 was terrible. Really bad discoloring whenever the color red showed up on the screen. Pixels got messed up really deterred me from enjoying the show. Though I really did still like it. Mashiro-Iro symphony starts today can't wait! Than Guilty Crown the 14th and my other show soon aswell. I think I am watching 4 shows this season along with what I normally watch so yeah lots of anime in my future lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I normally have 2 really good sites I use one for dubs and one for subs but for some reason the quality of C3 was terrible. Really bad discoloring whenever the color red showed up on the screen. Pixels got messed up really deterred me from enjoying the show. Though I really did still like it. Mashiro-Iro symphony starts today can't wait! Than Guilty Crown the 14th and my other show soon aswell. I think I am watching 4 shows this season along with what I normally watch so yeah lots of anime in my future lol.
    While watching older anime i have to constantly switch between sites. Sometimes sound is completely broken, quality is so bad i cant even read subs, or other reasons its annoying but for newer anime my 2 main sites always deliver!

10+ Year Old Account
    yup and yup what george said

just finished chihayafuru, i'm in love with it and it's just the first episode.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    C3 was hilarious... Too bad my streaming sites quality was god awful... Back to Gundam Seed Destiny.
    I have heard C3 is alot like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. You might want to add that one to your list to watch eventually. I loved Kore wa Zombie myself.
    The funny thing is I have 4 sites bookmarked but they all seemed to have gone downhill as of late. Not sure why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quality of my stream sites has dropped too, recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I have heard C3 is alot like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. You might want to add that one to your list to watch eventually. I loved Kore wa Zombie myself.

The funny thing is I have 4 sites bookmarked but they all seemed to have gone downhill as of late. Not sure why.
    i've been using the one that starts with the "W" for around 2years now, never had a single problem with it. except when there was some hussle because they moved the server

just the videobb/videozer links i'm hating bcs i can only watch 72min of that anime and then need to find another, might be good too switch anime to another anime then.

tho the one with the "A" probs is best because they use there own videoplayer so when it's uploaded on that one <3 watching from that site then.

forgot to add my actual edit :/ just installed little busters, let's see how it goes
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-04 at 07:22 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i've been using the one that starts with the "W" for around 2years now, never had a single problem with it. except when there was some hussle because they moved the server
    Oh mighty anime master please provide this simple peon with your source of anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Oh mighty anime master please provide this simple peon with your source of anime.
    *goes into PM mode*

should have known somebody was going to reply before i edited my last post

edit: the one with the "A" is usually fastest on newest episodes.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-04 at 07:25 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

just the videobb/videozer links i'm hating bcs i can only watch 72min of that anime and then need to find another, might be good too switch anime to another anime then.

tho the one with the "A" probs is best because they use there own videoplayer so when it's uploaded on that one <3 watching from that site then.

forgot to add my actual edit :/ just installed little busters, let's see how it goes
    I have a megavideo sub for life does your site have a lot of megavideo videos?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a megavideo sub for life does your site have a lot of megavideo videos?
    the more older series are usual Veoh or megavideo. newer ones mostly FB, Myspace, videobb, videoze or megavideo
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

the more older series are usual Veoh or megavideo. newer ones mostly FB, Myspace, videobb, videoze or megavideo
    Cool cool gonna check on Mashiro-Iro Symphony and see if there is a sub yet. ITS UP!!!!!!!! Gonna watch it after this crappy chemistry homework. God my Professor is an absolute moron.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-10-04 at 07:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool cool gonna check on Mashiro-Iro Symphony and see if there is a sub yet. ITS UP!!!!!!!! Gonna watch it after this crappy chemistry homework. God my Professor is an absolute moron.
    no subs for it yet
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

no subs for it yet
    RAGE! I thought I saw a sub for it

Ughh you are right.. Why do you have to be right...

no subs for it yet
    Yup one of my sites that it gets the subs first(but the layout is awful so i use it has a backup) doesnt have it.

And i know what your A site is but W hmmmm the mystery!

10+ Year Old Account
    RAGE! I thought I saw a sub for it

Ughh you are right.. Why do you have to be right...
    i can forsee the future

Do want:

reminds me of fuuko a bit:

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 10:04 PM ----------

Yup one of my sites that it gets the subs first(but the layout is awful so i use it has a backup) doesnt have it.

And i know what your A site is but W hmmmm the mystery!
    yup my "A" site is better then my "B" and "C" site just trolling now. does not report me ^^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

yup my "A" site is better then my "B" and "C" site just trolling now. does not report me ^^
    All of my sites start with A what am i supposed to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    all of my sites start with a what am i supposed to do!
    a, a', a", a'", a""?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I dont think you are prepared for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think you are prepared for that!
    yup same, " you are not prepared"

anyways gonna continue with playing little busters, loving it just started it up and i had to do a fight alrdy
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni