Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Graphic

Tweeny Witches DVD Core Collection (H

Tweeny Witches DVD OVA (Hyb): The Adv

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3 Blu-ray Comple

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4 Blu-ray Comple

Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie + Eizou Haku

This list of course does not include the computer stuff i got and was copy pasted from the email though i cut out the prices. It also lacks the 29 manga i preordered the other day and MANY other things also not gonna be normal to post such things just such a massive haul i HAD to post it.

Deleted
    They dont even sell that many titles in my coutry =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    They dont even sell that many titles in my coutry =(
    The site i got em from ships overseas. And the tsubasa is all the manga while two items are body pillows and another is a wallscroll.

Fall anime seasons look amazing. c3 and horizon are on my list already >

Deleted
    Now thats a lot of bought stuff 0.o
    If i was rich, i'd probably buy em too.
    For now, i'll keep to anime figures~~

Deleted
    Yeah i know what i will buy when i win the lottery =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Now thats a lot of bought stuff 0.o
    If i was rich, i'd probably buy em too.
    For now, i'll keep to anime figures~~
    LOL move to alaska rednecks aside we have it pretty nice up here. Including civil liberties with a better written constitution to ensure em than even the national one it seems(i'm not shitting you BTW our local politicians have TRIED to pull stuff that gone through down south even federally and failed) plus every year we get free money. Though ya gotta last one year first and THEN you can sign up. This year it was 1,174 dollars. So that order up there came to 884 or so. NOT including my members discount which saved me 64 or so and then my shipping was 57-58 add in the preorders and i didn't even spend 600 on the basic order. Leaving MORE than enough for my 4 2.5 terabyte drives(99.99 each) and my new headset and a new harddrive for a laptop i;m sending to a friend. My MOM actually commented on how good i am with money. I mean hell the ONLY reason i even got an overdraft was because of best buy charging THE SAME DAMN DAY I ORDERED and i didn't even order till 4 something.

Oh and how cool is my mom to not only be cool with my getting all of these things but to say i did well in hitting sakes and all that?

Yay Sorrior got Shuffle! That was my first anime I bought on dvd love it. Mashiroiro Symphony looks like it will be good the first episode was good and all the characters look well done. I just like that style of animation for some reason. Can't wait for next weeks. Taking a nap now than going to study for math and watch some anime before raid tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    You keep saying meow in your sentences and neko= cat, or something. And the nyan comes from azu-nyan ==> see k-on
    Does that mean we get to put cat ears on Laylie?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Does that mean we get to put cat ears on Laylie?!
    Yes but only if their the robotic ones that move up and down by thought/concentration and he goes all kampfer/x-change/ranma on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yes but only if their the robotic ones that move up and down by thought/concentration and he goes all kampfer/x-change/ranma on us.
    That would be extremely adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    That would be extremely adorable.
    I know wouldn't it? Also he'd need to start running in fear of alot of us since i suspect he'd be too adorable to resist.

Deleted
    LOL move to alaska rednecks aside we have it pretty nice up here. Including civil liberties with a better written constitution to ensure em than even the national one it seems(i'm not shitting you BTW our local politicians have TRIED to pull stuff that gone through down south even federally and failed) plus every year we get free money. Though ya gotta last one year first and THEN you can sign up. This year it was 1,174 dollars. So that order up there came to 884 or so. NOT including my members discount which saved me 64 or so and then my shipping was 57-58 add in the preorders and i didn't even spend 600 on the basic order. Leaving MORE than enough for my 4 2.5 terabyte drives(99.99 each) and my new headset and a new harddrive for a laptop i;m sending to a friend. My MOM actually commented on how good i am with money. I mean hell the ONLY reason i even got an overdraft was because of best buy charging THE SAME DAMN DAY I ORDERED and i didn't even order till 4 something.

Oh and how cool is my mom to not only be cool with my getting all of these things but to say i did well in hitting sakes and all that?
    And here i thought my 80-100 dollars per month spent on figures was a lot :O
    And how the hell did you manage to get a mom that tells you that?! Mine always asks if im not going to stop buying them soon! >.<
    *annoyed*

But no, temptations or not, i am staying in sweden :P

10+ Year Old Account
    And here i thought my 80-100 dollars per month spent on figures was a lot :O
    And how the hell did you manage to get a mom that tells you that?! Mine always asks if im not going to stop buying them soon! >.<
    *annoyed*

But no, temptations or not, i am staying in sweden :P
    My mom is a bibliophile with OCD traits so she understands what it's like. Also she likes some anime herself and since i bought the "practical" items first she had no problem with this. That and TBH one of my dreams is to run an anime store and as she put it "at least you'll be good at stocking it" or something to that effect.

And as for figures while i don't have any my mom saw some at the local comic shop(which she finds fascinating) and she commented on how well made they are and how she understands why they'd cost so much.

Does it make you even more confused to find out she's 65-67 and raised in a victorian household books on head and all?

Deleted
    My mom is a bibliophile with OCD traits so she understands what it's like. Also she likes some anime herself and since i bought the "practical" items first she had no problem with this. That and TBH one of my dreams is to run an anime store and as she put it "at least you'll be good at stocking it" or something to that effect.

And as for figures while i don't have any my mom saw some at the local comic shop(which she finds fascinating) and she commented on how well made they are and how she understands why they'd cost so much.

Does it make you even more confused to find out she's 65-67 and raised in a victorian household books on head and all?
    Yep, even more confusing. *Feels the jealousy rising*
    Oh well, atleast im not hindered in any way.

Edit: Zomg i hit 10+ without noticing! I can send PMs now! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, even more confusing. *Feels the jealousy rising*
    Oh well, atleast im not hindered in any way.
    perhaps the fact that she was a teacher would help explain it some as well. And i mean a teacher with an ACTUAL INTEREST in teaching not doing it for the power struggle. Oh and the series she likes are things like Turn A gundam Code Geass Ouran Highschool Host Club and the ghibli stuff among others. Oh she also REALLY liked summer wars which we saw at a local theater/pub(it's literally a restaurant/pub mixed with a theater so you can say get a pizza and custom brewed beer and go watch a movie it's also where the obscure stuff comes out here such as summer wars the eva movies an trigun which except for eva i saw there).

I know wouldn't it? Also he'd need to start running in fear of alot of us since i suspect he'd be too adorable to resist.
    That is something I have not been called since I was a little kid lol. I would totally wear robotic cat ears though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    That is something I have not been called since I was a little kid lol. I would totally wear robotic cat ears though!
    Well i DID say if you went all x-change/kampfer/ranma as in went full body female.

Deleted
    Speaking of cat ears...
    http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20279

Does this look familiar? :P
    Yes im getting it! Its october now, so release it already! *whine whine*

Having no idea if this link is allowed or not btw, so please do tell if it falls under anything and i'll remove it :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of cat ears...
    http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20279

Does this look familiar? :P
    Yes im getting it! Its october now, so release it already! *whine whine*

Having no idea if this link is allowed or not btw, so please do tell if it falls under anything and i'll remove it :<
    Looks more fox/wolf than cat but w/e.