10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It feels like a repeat of the first 8 episodes.
    Least you got the first 8 episodes done in one episode this time?:P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Because, I for one, don't give a fuck. MCs like Inaho annoy the shit out of me and I'm not the only one who dislikes him. Caine just can't deal with people disliking a character he doesn't. There's nothing to discuss here.
    Going a bit extreme by saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    hey you yeah you. Those cat ears are mesmerizing.
    I always took her as closer to a fox. I dunno can't decide. Either way obey the ears

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    You really live up to your name Nec gave you

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Because I realize there is a point where a discussion becomes pointless. When people start repeating the same things it becomes glaringly obvious that the discussion is going nowhere, and we'd be better off accepting that we have different opinions.

But discussing how people have discussions is a really great topic, good job dude.
    Please Sesto you're making me cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by M0cha View Post
    I appreciate the fact that this thread is basically self moderated...
    Kamizoma is the only mod, the one true mod.
    Though yes I like that we keep ourselves in check

I love anime.
    You shit get out of here

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    Lets talk about how bad anime is.
    So bad it made me slaughter my family.

Deleted
    Lets talk about how bad anime is.
    But Avatar is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    But Avatar is amazing.
    Not as good as SAO, Bleach, or Attack on Titan. Still pretty good though. These are the only anime worth watching. Everything else is for pedophiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    So bad it made me slaughter my family.
    Knew it, anime needs to be banned and censored extremely!

Where's yami been? dont think hes posted today
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    But Avatar is amazing.
    The film saved Hollywood for sure

Just out of curiosity, for those that dislike Inaho as a character, due to a lack of emotion/reactions on his part, as a point of reference is Kiritsugu Emiya also a shit character?

This thread was good.............until the fire nation attacked.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Where's yami been? dont think hes posted today
    He did, he posted the pic of the ugly otakus

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Just out of curiosity, for those that dislike Inaho as a character, due to a lack of emotion/reactions on his part, as a point of reference is Kiritsugu Emiya also a shit character?
    Wont be cause they worship the fate series here. But seriously, they pointed out his reasons and some of his emotions so his character was explained. Inahos character hasnt been explained yet and we have no idea why he seems so emotionless even though he isnt. To me he's just really really down to earth and stays very very calm. He was in a school that was teaching them to pilot machines for war, so him having some knowledge to the battlefield is understandable. Not everything needs battle experience to do well in battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    He did, he posted the pic of the ugly otakus
    Ah right that was blown out of my mind after the past few pages :P
    [CENTER]

Wont be cause they worship the fate series here. But seriously, they pointed out his reasons and some of his emotions so his character was explained. Inahos character hasnt been explained yet and we have no idea why he seems so emotionless even though he isnt. To me he's just really really down to earth and stays very very calm. He was in a school that was teaching them to pilot machines for war, so him having some knowledge to the battlefield is understandable. Not everything needs battle experience to do well in battle.
    I'd agree that's the main difference at the moment; we actually have backstory on Kiritsugu, so people accept it, but until we actually learn anything about him, he's just an emotionless guy who doesn't blink at giant chthuluian monsters or killing an unarmed, crippled man and his maimed love interest, just incase.

I also find it interesting that no one at all seems to find Inaho being a sociopath a genuine possibility, though I've mentioned it a couple of times - it's like that's an avenue not open to discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also find it interesting that no one at all seems to find Inaho being a sociopath a genuine possibility, though I've mentioned it a couple of times - it's like that's an avenue not open to discussion.
    Probably since most people think its a joke, and who could blame them with that avatar but no grisaia sig!
    [CENTER]

Would you still love Mami even if she was like this?

Swisted phone post so don't feel like quoting and trimming that post.
    That's how I took it as well. Especially in a world where war could break out so easily at any moment, with the enemy literally looming overhead, yeah it adds to him being so calm. He could just have reached a point with the constant threat overhead as to where he just, is used to it. So that carries over. Since he's able to stay calm he can think about things different on the battlefield. He obviously has an interest in the mecs too, so random knowledge about them is understandable, like the reactive armor

Chelly

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MeHQ23El.jpg[IMG]
    Disgusting.
    Where is ganguro Kyoko

No, I liked his character.

I'd agree that's the main difference at the moment; we actually have backstory on Kiritsugu, so people accept it, but until we actually learn anything about him, he's just an emotionless guy who doesn't blink at giant chthuluian monsters or killing an unarmed, crippled man and his maimed love interest, just incase.

Aldnoah spoilers/ At this point in the series there really isnt any time to explain characters cause this is pretty much the "on the run arc" They have no where to run and are trying to find a safe haven to get some rest and plan out how they are going to handle the situation at hand. Maybe after that they will explain his character, after all we have to remember he has no parents, they were probably killed infront of him and damaged his emotions and how he should express them or how he was raised and stuff. Im sure all will be explained later on in the series, we do after all have 24episodes to look forward to.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MeHQ23El.jpg/IMG]
    That makes her seem easy. I like easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mami is probably my "worst" girl for madoka so....
    [CENTER]