Quote Originally Posted by Taka-tin View Post
    Tanuki girl manga spoils I don't think any of it is an act I think they know what the shield hero is capable of and want to steal the glory from him. Spear hero is not acting you saw the way the princess acted. Need more chapters though and more info on curse series.
    Is there more that needs translating or is it just 8 issues atm?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Some of the characters are from Index, but I can recognize at least 8 characters from some of the author's other novels, namely Heavy Object, Intellectual Village no Zashiki Warashi, and Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijou. I also suspect the three characters at the very end are from his new novel, Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign.
    here's a breakdown from some other guy
    0:00-0:27--Index

0:27-0:45--Heavy Object

0:45-0:50--IntellaVillage

0:50-0:53--Murder Princess

0:53-0:57--A Simple Series

0:57-1:07--Index (The Three Characters at the end are from the most recent arc in the LNs)

1:07-1:15--Waltraute's Marriage

1:29-1:39--Blood Sign

Deleted
    Tanuki girl manga spoils I don't think any of it is an act I think they know what the shield hero is capable of and want to steal the glory from him. Spear hero is not acting you saw the way the princess acted. Need more chapters though and more info on curse series.
    Yeah, I doubt that could be the case, but it sure would be funny.

Spear Hero seems like just a gullible hunk. An ass, full of himself, narcissist - but not evil, not actively trying to screw Naofumi over for the fun of it. Just manipulated by the princess who seems to be gunning for a trophy boy. Other two the same - though since they're not as gullible they seem to be harbouring some doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    here's a breakdown from some other guy
    I so hope it's their equivalent of Carnival Phantasm, rather than just a cameo festival ova.

Omg, today I stole Obama’s laptop and when I was looking through some top secret files I found this hidden folder called “Totally not loli”. They were about to shoot me but then I asked “Who’s your waifu!?” and Obama was like “Hachikuji Mayoi !” and now we’re best friends!

Deleted
    Been using Magia as my ringtone for a long time but got kinda bored of it. What should I use now?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Been using Magia as my ringtone for a long time but got kinda bored of it. What should I use now?
    Song of Storm and fire from Tsubasa Chronicles.

Ride of the tuturu's

Yeah, I doubt that could be the case, but it sure would be funny.

Spear Hero seems like just a gullible hunk. An ass, full of himself, narcissist - but not evil, not actively trying to screw Naofumi over for the fun of it. Just manipulated by the princess who seems to be gunning for a trophy boy. Other two the same - though since they're not as gullible they seem to be harbouring some doubts.
    I can see that. just don't want to think it was all an act. For what reason would they act just to get him stronger? Would it not be better to actually talk to him and train him? Then again he wouldn't have met Tanuki girl like that so I'm ok with that.

I can see that. just don't want to think it was all an act. For what reason would they act just to get him stronger? Would it not be better to actually talk to him and train him? Then again he wouldn't have met Tanuki girl like that so I'm ok with that.
    Cant wait to see whats in the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Only a month to go to find out.

Deleted
    I know I probably am wrong with my guess, it is quite stupid, just tossed a random idea out.

The logic is that the shield hero /class/ is inherently weak, not the guy himself. No amount of levels will help and shit like that. They need a way to beef him up, but can't give him a weapon or anything - so they decide to give him the "Curse Series" which I bet your ass is some sort of Magia Erebeaesque pseudo-evil powerup. To give it to him they need to make him hate everything, so the princess proceeds with her genius plan: betray the pussy and make him miserable!

A loli harpygirl!

Only a month to go to find out.
    A month????????????

- - - Updated - - -

A loli harpygirl!
    My kind of egg

FUCKING YES HE DID IT!!! My life is complete.

Since I wasn't reading the spoilers I thought you meant a tengu egg, I've been conditioned to think about them

Deleted

Fake Chitoge best Chitoge.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Since I wasn't reading the spoilers I thought you meant a tengu egg, I've been conditioned to think about them
    tanuki girl spoilers

he bought a monster egg and it was craking in the last panel

tanuki girl spoilers

he bought a monster egg and it was craking in the last panel
    I have yet to actually read it so to me this more or less just makes me more interested in actually reading it lol

A month????????????

- - - Updated - - -

My kind of egg
    Yeah its a monthly issue and yeah only 8 chapters out right now.

@caine I'll post again about that in a few. Back into work

There's only one answer.

http://i.imgur.com/iF5ygZg.png

Fake Chitoge best Chitoge.
    *Shadow intensifies*