10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Well Synaia just killed Laylie. Way to go... Btw what were the OVAs for seed and destiny called I now have to watch them because I am in a Lacus Clyne mood!!!! Curse you for not letting me watch K-On!!

Edit: third pic is amazing btw I almost cried when I saw her in a bathing suit!
    I did send those once with a pm, if you didn't delete that pm you should still have them
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    This Lacus Clyne looks similar to my Hinagiku. But Hinagiku is flatter and infinitely superior to every other character in existence. Which makes me want to look for that one amazing picture of her I have stashed away...
    Dont start a war here mate, im warning you. Last time we lost 15 pages to a Madoka x Haruhi war which isn't even settled yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    This Lacus Clyne looks similar to my Hinagiku. But Hinagiku is flatter and infinitely superior to every other character in existence. Which makes me want to look for that one amazing picture of her I have stashed away...
    millhi <3 > the rest

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Dont start a war here mate, im warning you. Last time we lost 15 pages to a Madoka x Haruhi war which isn't even settled yet...
    so true,

oh and haruhi was owned by komoe according to this anime newspaper

Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-14 at 05:46 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

But if you ever watched Hayate no Gotoku or read the manga, you'd understand why someone would make this statement.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Also, don't think this was posted.
    think i posted that like a month or 2 ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Ayumu > Hinagiku > all other anime females. Damn, they need to make a 3rd season of Hayate no Gotoku already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm making myself wanna watch Madoka again for the 3rd time. >.>
    I'm bout to do that this weekend with my friend. Last time I watched it was less than three weeks ago...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Zarastayaa, which forum do you think would be best for a Touhou thread? Fun Stuff, Video Games or this one?

Technically it's a video game, but there's so much more fan material I don't think it would make sense to confine it to that forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post

oh and haruhi was owned by komoe according to this anime newspaper
    Heh, Komoe is quite awesome. I just started rewatching Index the other day as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Well Synaia just killed Laylie. Way to go... Btw what were the OVAs for seed and destiny called I now have to watch them because I am in a Lacus Clyne mood!!!! Curse you for not letting me watch K-On!!

Edit: third pic is amazing btw I almost cried when I saw her in a bathing suit!

Final plus is that what you mean? Or is it the astray ones which probably don't have lacus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Zarastayaa, which forum do you think would be best for a Touhou thread? Fun Stuff, Video Games or this one?

Technically it's a video game, but there's so much more fan material I don't think it would make sense to confine it to that forum.
    split it up?

all the fan art videos can be considered anime wich can be posted here and all the games on games forum?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ayumu > Hinagiku > all other anime females. Damn, they need to make a 3rd season of Hayate no Gotoku already.
    Ayumu? She's like the bottom of the barrel. I mean, even Nagi beats her out, and if anything it would be Hinagiku=Athena>Luca>Nagi>Ayumu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously haruhi won. Ph and hinagiku is indeed pretty damn hot/cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    P.S. Index wearing Komoe-sensei's bunny outfit = cuteness overload.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

And I would say Fun Stuff, because while the game forum is only for games, Fun Stuff could include games and all the fan art and fan videos into one gigantic Touhougasm of epicness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ayumu? She's like the bottom of the barrel. I mean, even Nagi beats her out, and if anything it would be Hinagiku=Athena>Luca>Nagi>Ayumu.
    Nagi? Bleh. Nagi is the worst girl in the series. I just always had a soft spot for the underdog I guess. Hamster girl FTW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Final plus is that what you mean? Or is it the astray ones which probably don't have lacus.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/1241/Mo..._Chosen_Future
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2294/Mo...pecial_Edition
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2269/Mo...pecial_Edition
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2298/Mo...ween_the_Stars
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2743/Mo...nekyara_Gekijo
    all have lacus clyne, don't know wich one you can stream tho.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    split it up?

all the fan art videos can be considered anime wich can be posted here and all the games on games forum?
    I don't think splitting it up like that would be a good idea. Discussing one aspect (e.g. the games) inevitably leads onto discussion of another (e.g. art/fanon).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Lol tell me about i still can't decide whether i'm hayate x hinagiku hayate x ayumi hayate x ahhfamn the new girl in the mamga(female him) or that ditsy member ofthe trio(i always get her mixed up with ayumu). So yeah that series just has too many cute girls.

Deleted
    And I would say Fun Stuff, because while the game forum is only for games, Fun Stuff could include games and all the fan art and fan videos into one gigantic Touhougasm of epicness.
    I'm going to wait until Remi shows up and then see if we can get something started in Fun Stuff.