Nerf Onii-Sama pls too OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pretty much it from what I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka-tin View Post
    100% correct.
    Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka-tin View Post
    You made it pretty far lol. Again don't forget to watch the anime to for music heaven.
    What can I say, I guess I'm a fast reader. ;P And I will - how well does it do as an adaptation, though? Just good OST or well-done throughout the entire thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mahouka - That beginning fight when them getting right back up was so fucking cool.

THIS FUCKING FIGHT SCENE WITH LU. HOLY SHIT.

He's a fucking beast.

Their aunt freaks me out.

That ship being destroyed HOLY SHIT.

Fucking NUKE POWER. He wiped out EVERYTHING.

NO WHY IS IT ENDING.

This ending is giving me shivers.

That was quite the ending. Really great. Still kind of sad they never figured out completely how powerful he is, and just knew bits and pieces. They never found out he was Taurus Silver.

WTB second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Cheers.What can I say, I guess I'm a fast reader. ;P And I will - how well does it do as an adaptation, though? Just good OST or well-done throughout the entire thing?
    adapatation wise s1 is pretty good, s2 not so good. then the ovas are packed with stuff and pretty confusing as they jump around in the story

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Mahouka -
    I loved those fight scenes, they did a really good job on them.
    http://i.imgur.com/xslKAQs.jpg

Cheers.What can I say, I guess I'm a fast reader. ;P And I will - how well does it do as an adaptation, though? Just good OST or well-done throughout the entire thing?
    What Bals said. It's a really good adaption imo. The only thing I don't like is how they don't bother to animate the rest of the manga. Oh well maybe sometime soon.

Deleted
    Mahouka - That was quite the ending. Really great. Still kind of sad they never figured out completely how powerful he is, and just knew bits and pieces. They never found out he was Taurus Silver.

WTB second season.
    Well, to be fair the full extent of his magic is a military secret of the highest degree, that energy conversion magic is powerful enough so as to allow him to literally annihilate an entire country without breaking a sweat if he wished to do so. His association with the military getting out was an unfortunate - but acceptable - accident, but details regarding one of the country's two strategic-class magicians? No way it could be disclosed to a bunch of kids, even if those kids are bona fide weapons as well. And at least Azusa is 100% certain of his identity as Silver. ;P

But yeah, nothing finishes a series like a 20 megaton blast wiping out an entire fleet along with some fifty thousand soldiers and a strategic-class magician onboard. Do you understand now why did I say it'd be hard for further LN volumes to surpass Yokohama? ;D

And there is enough material for one more season already, rejoice. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sinbad - Baby Sinbad! So adorable!

FUCK YEAH SINBAD.

So pro with the ladies.

HUE YUNAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

HAHAHAHAHHA.

Yunan best.

Dragul when he's not a green reptile! Aww ye.

I love the inside of dungeons so much. They're amazing.

Next episode when.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, to be fair the full extent of his magic is a military secret of the highest degree, that energy conversion magic is powerful enough so as to allow him to literally annihilate an entire country without breaking a sweat if he wished to do so. His association with the military getting out was an unfortunate - but acceptable - accident, but details regarding one of the country's two strategic-class magicians? No way it could be disclosed to a bunch of kids, even if those kids are bona fide weapons as well. And at least Azusa is 100% certain of his identity as Silver. ;P

But yeah, nothing finishes a series like a 20 megaton blast wiping out an entire fleet along with some fifty thousand soldiers and a strategic-class magician onboard. Do you understand now why did I say it'd be hard for further LN volumes to surpass Yokohama? ;D

And there is enough material for one more season already, rejoice. :3
    I'm super excited, going to start the LNs soon regardless. I think it is possible to surpass this, but it would require something akin to a world war. End of story type stuff.

Deleted
    I'm super excited, going to start the LNs soon regardless. I think it is possible to surpass this, but it would require something akin to a world war. End of story type stuff.
    Possible, yeah, but as you said: end of story kinda stuff. Throwing in Yokohama-grade action arc after arc would dilute the series terribly, make it bland and uninteresting.

And really start them from vol 01, anime did a very uneven adaptation. A lot of exposition was omitted so you'll probably end up confused at times, and many Miyuki's scenes were bastardized and/or skipped over entirely. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    And really start them from vol 01, anime did a very uneven adaptation. A lot of exposition was omitted so you'll probably end up confused at times, and many Miyuki's scenes were bastardized and/or skipped over entirely. :[
    I'll try, not sure how easy it will be though.

I guess 4 LNs to get through is better than the 13 I would have had to get through with Index.

Deleted
    I'll try, not sure how easy it will be though.

I guess 4 LNs to get through is better than the 13 I would have had to get through with Index.
    In my opinion, definitely worth it(like you did not know that already, heh).

Also, it's 3 arcs but most of them over two books. 6 volumes + one collection of short stories - from which one is a direct part of the continuity.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, definitely worth it(like you did not know that already, heh).

Also, it's 3 arcs but most of them over two books. 6 volumes + one collection of short stories - from which one is a direct part of the continuity.
    Oh, 7? Thought it was 4 for some reason. Still not too bad.

Deleted
    Do you want SAOII pacing? Because 4(3, lol) volumes of LNs into 26 episodes is how you get SAOII pacing.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 was skipped altogether though, it's what I'm reading currently (it's between 9 schools and yokohama arcs)

edit: And I agree it's SUPER worth reading the whole thing. alot of the magic and so on is actually explained instead of being mentioned slightly
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2014-09-27 at 07:36 PM.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    1 was skipped altogether though, it's what I'm reading currently (it's between 9 schools and yokohama arcs)
    It's that collection of short stories. One of them, the presidential election, is part of the story and was included as 2 minutes of "and now she's the president lol" while the rest was skipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want SAOII pacing? Because 4(3, lol) volumes of LNs into 26 episodes is how you get SAOII pacing.
    I was actually thinking of DRRR.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that collection of short stories. One of them, the presidential election, is part of the story and was included as 2 minutes of "and now she's the president lol" while the rest was skipped.
    either way, those short stories tend to be some of the better stuff as it takes the focus off the MC
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    I was actually thinking of DRRR.
    Heh. I actually kinda liked DRRRR, it had some very nice scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    either way, those short stories tend to be some of the better stuff as it takes the focus off the MC
    Well, yeah, they're quite good. But even after skipping them a lot of stuff was condensed so IMO it's an acceptable sacrifice. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. I actually kinda liked DRRRR, it had some very nice scenes.
    58 Edit - More Durarara!! 10 TV 24