Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It's so bad people pretend it was never adapted into an anime.
    Same as the "original" F/SN anime.

Poor Type-Moon...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Yeah, but, atleast from the flowchart I have, it's not obvious that the routes are "locked".
    UBW divergence point requires "SaberClear" variable in the 1 position to even give access to the necessary choice. It is also overridden if you have "SakuraRoute" at or over 3. Heaven's Feel one requires value of 3 or more in "SakuraRoute" variable to automatically get you into the HF route, and you can't have any without the initial requirement of "RinClear" at 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Same as the "original" F/SN anime.

Poor Type-Moon...
    Heh. On one hand, bad VN adaptations(Hmmm, I heard Grisaia is incoming....) are extremely common. On the other, it's those bad anime that led me to their source material. MuvLuv, Tsukihime, Fate... Hell, Campione or Blade Dance for media other than VNs.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARENA 01: Shiina Mashiro [Aragaki Ayase]
    ARENA 02: Shana [Abstained] Aoyama Nanami
    ARENA 03: [Tokisaki Kurumi] Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)
    ARENA 04: Aisaka Taiga [Abstained] Yūki Asuna
    ARENA 05: Kuroyukihime [Yoshino]
    ARENA 06: Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko [Misaka Mikoto]
    ARENA 07: Eucliwood Hellscythe [Abstained] Takanashi Rikka
    ARENA 08: [Onodera Kosaki] Shichijō Aria
    ARENA 09: Ryōgi Mana [Abstained] Shichimiya Satone
    ARENA 10: [Tina Sprout] Izayoi Miku
    ARENA 11: [Jibril] Shiro
    ARENA 12: Usami Haru [Abstained] Senri Akane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    UBW divergence point requires "SaberClear" variable in the 1 position to even give access to the necessary choice. It is also overridden if you have "SakuraRoute" at or over 3. Heaven's Feel one requires value of 3 or more in "SakuraRoute" variable to automatically get you into the HF route, and you can't have any without the initial requirement of "RinClear" at 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Heh. On one hand, bad VN adaptations(Hmmm, I heard Grisaia is incoming....) are extremely common. On the other, it's those bad anime that led me to their source material. MuvLuv, Tsukihime, Fate... Hell, Campione or Blade Dance for media other than VNs.
    On first: This is why I like pure guides, no need to check my variables or anything.

Second: So sadly true, though I always end up needing to watch the anime so I try to start there first so I can enjoy the big thing after not being disappointed by horrible adaptation
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    On first: This is why I like pure guides, no need to check my variables or anything.

Second: So sadly true, though I always end up needing to watch the anime so I try to start there first so I can enjoy the big thing after not being disappointed by horrible adaptation
    I actually like the flowchart format more. Preferences, I guess.

As for the second, I usually do it the other way. Check out incoming stuff, look up whether anything interesting is an adaptation, read the source material, proceed to be terribly disappointed while watching the series. Recent example: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nveiled/.79295

FUCKING HYPE.

The first two episodes, episode ZERO and episode one, will be an hour in length EACH.

Holy shit.
    ... ... ... An hour you say? *vibrates*

I don't know if my body is ready for this... 1 hour prologue and 1 hour common route?

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

i don't think my body can get any more ready, but it just keeps getting more ready.

Halp.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Episode zero will also fully focus on Rin and Archer.
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I KNOW.

MY BODY IS READIER THAN EVER.

BRING ON THE GLORIOUS 1080P!!!

F/SN VN -> F/Z (anime or LNs) -> F/SN anime.

NO EXCUSES.
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

MY BODY IS READY.

Also Tsukhime anime a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the flowchart format more. Preferences, I guess.

As for the second, I usually do it the other way. Check out incoming stuff, look up whether anything interesting is an adaptation, read the source material, proceed to be terribly disappointed while watching the series. Recent example: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.
    Yeah if the adaptation is too horrible when I know the source though (and remember it) I end up not being able to even watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I want to say this is FF13...only because of her shoulderpad's design..
    [CENTER]

That would be correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking of getting it when it comes out on Steam. Never played it.

Thinking of getting it when it comes out on Steam. Never played it.
    The game's awful for about 15 hours. After that, difficulty spikes hard and you get a bunch of awesome boss fights. Story's shit, characters a shit, combat is OK once it gets difficult.

I have mixed feelings over FF13. It could have been great, but it's just 'meh'.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game's awful for about 15 hours. After that, difficulty spikes hard and you get a bunch of awesome boss fights. Story's shit, characters a shit, combat is OK once it gets difficult.

Yeah I used to have it (traded a friend for his old 3ds, best trade [on my side] ever). My old PS3 fried so I lost my save (which I'd probably restart anyway), but I sort of ruined it as I blocked my path with an optional quest which I'd have to grind a ton to do (ff13 spoilerish) It was in the cave on...pulse? right after the large fields.
    [CENTER]

Deleted

I always actually wanted to play it, but since I don't have a console had to wait 4 years for a port. I bet the port will be a shit job, too. -.-

I always actually wanted to play it, but since I don't have a console had to wait 4 years for a port. I bet the port will be a shit job, too. -.-
    Actually, Square's been pretty decent with PC ports lately, Tomb Raider and such for example, unless they have a separate PC team doing the port for them. Potentially it'll be the best port, or the absolute worst. I doubt there'll be any middle ground.

I'm probably going to buy it myself, I don't know if I cba playing through it again, but if it encourages more Final Fantasy on PC, so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, Square's been pretty decent with PC ports lately, Tomb Raider and such for example, unless they have a separate PC team doing the port for them. Potentially it'll be the best port, or the absolute worst. I doubt there'll be any middle ground.

I'm probably going to buy it myself, I don't know if I cba playing through it again, but if it encourages more Final Fantasy on PC, so be it.
    What's sad is my brother beat it before me (I still haven't as I said) and it was my system + game :P
    [CENTER]

Deleted

Story is good, pretty awesome in certain parts.

It's rather enjoyable to play, running down a hallway is pretty common for a lot games these days.

Tho the only interesting part about the characters is that Hope actually fucking grows a pair and mans up. Hallelujah.

Yeah I used to have it (traded a friend for his old 3ds, best trade [on my side] ever). My old PS3 fried so I lost my save (which I'd probably restart anyway), but I sort of ruined it as I blocked my path with an optional quest which I'd have to grind a ton to do (ff13 spoilerish) It was in the cave on...pulse? right after the large fields.
    Yeah... the grind, jesus that grind. SO MUCH GRINDING. It actually reminded me a bit of FF6's grind after Kefka kills 90% of the world, except 13's tedious as shit where as 6 was a couple of hours tops.

Deleted
    Yeah... the grind, jesus that grind. SO MUCH GRINDING. It actually reminded me a bit of FF6's grind after Kefka kills 90% of the world, except 13's tedious as shit where as 6 was a couple of hours tops.
    JRPGs are full of heavy grind. In other news today: Fire reportedly still hot!

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news today: Fire reportedly still hot!
    Should professor help?
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Should professor help?

He tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Syaoran must have been very lonely.

Syaoran must have been very lonely.
    Wouldnt you have been the same?