Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    How far have you gotten?

My guild just killed last boss on normal and have gotten the first one down on heroic, but in terms of heroic they haven't tried too hard. Just one night with a small group.
    just spent 3 hours wiping to h butcher
    got 6/7 normal and 1/7 heroic
    first day only managed to get kargoth and butcher
    second day tectus, bracken, twins and 6/7 attempts
    third day one shot? 6/7 boss and several attempts at imperator. our raid is shit though and we waste so much times. finished doing first boss on heroic
    4th day wiping on h butcher forever because it's not an actual raid day so not every showed up so i had to tank and i'm a baaaaad dk tank for actual content.
    Last edited by bals; 2014-12-09 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    third day one shot? 6/7 boss and several attempts at imperator. our raid is shit though and we waste so much times. finished doing first boss on heroic
    4th day wiping on h butcher forever because it's not an actual raid day so not every showed up so i had to tank and i'm a baaaaad dk for actual content.
    First day we got to the Twins. Second day we got to the last boss. Third day we got down the last boss (tonight).

Two nights ago a small group only got down first, and also wiped a lot to H Butcher, but I wasn't in that group.

So other than getting last boss on normal down (which is still a bitch), we're pretty much even.

yeah h butcher is supposedly a fairly difficult boss so idk why we spent so much time on him instead of other bosses.
    think our best was a 7% wipe with a good amount on berserk. had a couple berserk wipes too around then but a few dps dead for awhile.
    Last edited by bals; 2014-12-09 at 07:38 AM.

I'm very curious as to how well my guild is gonna do in Highmaul, considering they wiped continuously on Garrosh normal... like two weeks before the expansion.

Also, dunno how you guys feel about vines, but I thought this one was funny enough to share. Just remember to turn on the volume, but turn it down, it's kinda loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm very curious as to how well my guild is gonna do in Highmaul, considering they wiped continuously on Garrosh normal... like two weeks before the expansion.
    i think you'll be fine to do heroic.
    this is the first raid so no one is 'over geared' yet. they just recently said that normal is for 630 raids and heroics are 655 raids.
    now my guild wanted to do mythic right away and we can't even do heroics QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    4th day wiping on h butcher forever because it's not an actual raid day so not every showed up so i had to tank and i'm a baaaaad dk tank for actual content.
    We have the same progression as you.

First night 2/7 normal. (world of DDOS craft and 8 min tectus enrage timer yay)
    Second night 6/7 normal. (2 shot, 2 shot, 2-3 shot, 7-10 shot)
    Third (unofficial night) 1/7 heroic, spent a few attempts on butcher and decided we didn't have the numbers for it yet, spent rest of night on imperator first transition.

Much brewmaster, many 400k guard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    tanuki LN - got past the point where trash and bitch are official names rofl
    Queen is best. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    First night 2/7 normal. (world of DDOS craft and 8 min tectus enrage timer yay)
    yeah that 8min enrage on tectus was brutal.
    our normal kill we managed to do 7:41 but we hit berserk quite a few times before. I even heard really good guilds were hitting the berserk.

I seriously think wod is just a really not well tested or thought out expansion so far.

also the red crystaline thing on tectus does waaaaaayyyyy too much damage without much heads up

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah that 8min enrage on tectus was brutal.
    our normal kill we managed to do 7:41 but we hit berserk quite a few times before. I even heard really good guilds were hitting the berserk.

I seriously think wod is just a really not well tested or thought out expansion so far.

also the red crystaline thing on tectus does waaaaaayyyyy too much damage without much heads up
    We managed an 8:19 on our kill, need to upgear/skill our dps though.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    We managed an 8:19 on our kill, need to upgear/skill our dps though.
    dat rhot needs to hit that blood boil button more!

Deleted
    Tokyo Ghoul: Re chap 9 - JUUZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And lol. I love the fact that him remembered he stoled Kaneki's wallet. Haha. And looks like that dude from the one shot is also in there. Didn't get to fully see Juuzo though... :/

And those last pages... I knew it.

Deleted
    God. This latest log horizon ep was horrible and boring. Talk about overdoing it. Christ.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    God. This latest log horizon ep was horrible and boring. Talk about overdoing it. Christ.
    Most of them have been pretty boring lately. Fuck Akatsuki's angst arc.

I just want more of the raid and their boss fights, without One Piece tier stretching.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this was well-made

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

I just want more of the raid and their boss fights, without One Piece tier stretching.
    Akatsuki was bad, but spending an entire episode on a boring, shitty speech was worse.

I hoped they'd make those sub-par volumes somehow watchable, but it's even worse than the LN.

@max
    carry me my guild is terrible
    pls kthx
    [IMG]http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3670809/crying.gif[IMG]
    we probably have one of the best healers ever and we're still awful lol
    I'm already annoyed with my guild cus the melee suck too hard to move out on ko'ragh (or w.e the 6'th bosses name is). I'm a DK I immune the fire debuff so I don't have to run out, yet get wrecked by others every time.
    We could certainly carry you though I mean we already are carrying a good number of people lol

I'm one if lowest ilvls in raid and I still best both other DK's (both have scabbard and a ~640 weapon, I still have my heirloom QQ)

yeah h butcher is supposedly a fairly difficult boss so idk why we spent so much time on him instead of other bosses.
    think our best was a 7% wipe with a good amount on berserk. had a couple berserk wipes too around then but a few dps dead for awhile.
    H Butcher is just a hard dps check if nothing else. So plain if you're not geared enough you won't kill it

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

Also, dunno how you guys feel about vines, but I thought this one was funny enough to share. Just remember to turn on the volume, but turn it down, it's kinda loud.
    You'll likely be able to do normals without too much difficulty. Then after a few weeks if that try heroic. Same fight just tuned higher.
    Only super spike in difficulty comes from Impregnator

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my guild did 5/7 H on first week (2 nights 3ish hours each) and full cleared normal I believe. (I missed first raid and didn't want to go in for "progression" on final)
    [CENTER]

Ive been slacking and not raid ready :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Ive been slacking and not raid ready :\
    I haven't even bought the game.
    My guild is 7/7H though.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I haven't even bought the game.
    My guild is 7/7H though.
    All ive done is garrison missions ands thats got me most of my gear.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

Eh. It wasn't all that bad for me but this episode... Holy fuck.

Log Horizon has good and bad episodes. It should make up its mind already... Lol.