Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    I can agree with Max, Yuri is best.
    [IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/6a42e074f4442fbc062c775ee1a707ee/tumblr_ngefejj6a61spf7z6o1_500.gif[IMG]
    I don't mind it unless it is completely forced and shoved in your face more often than needed.
    Then again, I could say that for many other things everything really.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-12-12 at 03:20 AM.

Psycho Pass 2 Ep 5 - 7

Ep 5*

Looks like I was right about Togane. I wonder why he is so interested in Tsunemori. Based off what we've seen, I would imagine it has something to do with her consistently low psycho pass in traumatic situations. Then there were the chief's comments about her wondering how she would handle the drone incident as well as her interest in Togane and the comment on humans evolving.*

Both are extremes on the psycho pass spectrum. They're obviously studying the two, but I'm curious as to what Togane's involvement in the matter is and what exactly they're trying to achieve.*

Regardless of whether Togane is acting on someone else's orders, it seems his interest in her is more than just academic. The evidence in his room aside, which you could just chalk up to the results of his investigation, his behavior and demeanor towards her almost seems obsessive at times, *rather than that of a distanced observer.*

Ep 6

This episode makes me think that Togane is working separately from the chief and is more then likely being unknowingly used by her. His comment about wanting to "turn her black" seems of a more personal nature, *rather than his actions being something he was knowingly doing on the chief's orders. His intentions are probably just inline with working towards whatever it is the chief and those she works with are trying to achieve.

Ep 7*

Looks like I was right about Togane's family's pharmaceutical company being involved as well. They must be the ones creating the drugs that kamui uses on his accomplices. I'm still unsure how Togane plays into all of this though. Like I mentioned before, Togane's involvement seems more personal and is an attempt to satisfy some twisted part of his personality.

The show mentioned the previous inspectors he had worked for all becoming latent criminals. Perhaps he takes satisfaction in breaking people and Tsunemori is his next challenge. How he ties in with the pharmaceutical company's involvement with kamui, though, I don't know. *Aside from the obvious relation of course. He's involved somehow, that much is apparent.*

I'm definitely leaning towards my first thought that the chief is a separate entity in this ordeal and she's merely taking advantage of the situation to accomplish whatever it is she's trying to do. It's possible she manipulated these events to occur, or at least helped them happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hemo, I'd reply to what you're saying but I'm really high right now and I don't think I could. All I can say is great reviews and you're going to love what comes next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    What about anime originals then?
    You're going to write your own source.

I can agree with Max, Yuri is best.
    Ah Sakura Trick, the anime that saved anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I don't mind it unless it is completely forced and shoved in your face more often than needed.
    Then again, I could say that for many other things everything really.
    Well yeah that's how everything works, moderation as well as easing something across compared to shoving it in your face.

Missed this earlier but they are both really cute

Heroic Impregnator down. That fight is hella fun. Top of damage as well, aw yeh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

Yay my guild is slightly ahead of yours! /flex (mythic fister down). thanks servers being downed last tues!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yay my guild is slightly ahead of yours! /flex (mythic fister down). thanks servers being downed last tues!
    Well we killed Mythic Kargath tonight as well, we moved on to Heroic Impregnator after. Aiming for Mythic Twins on Monday !
    You're prob ahead in terms of time/date for sure though haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope we downed mythic after preg, only about 20 mins ago for mythic and about hour and a half for heroic
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Yuuki Yuuna: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! That is all really, and for the next two Thursdays the font may just get bigger to express this anime. And really... A happy ending would really ruin the anime, this shit gets darker and darker, and as much as I'd hate for them all to have to get sacrificed, I believe that's the only way to really make this an anime that will stick, don't make the feels of the past 5 episodes be for nothing.

Amagi Brilliant Kanye West is just gonna have to hold a concert, 1 more episodes and I already miss Sento. :sad:

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like such a slacker lol. We just finished 5/7 normal tonight. We'll probably get 7/7 tomorrow, but who knows. Our group had some really really low dps that we kicked and this weeks raid went a lot better, so hopefully 7/7.

Chelly
    Pink mascot is just the fucking best

Guys. Guys. Yu-Gi-Oh movie in 2016 AND the original series is getting remastered. /bodyisready

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    Guys. Guys. Yu-Gi-Oh movie in 2016 AND the original series is getting remastered. /bodyisready

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    But that's not Oi-chan.

[URL="http://i.imgur.com/1SwlGke.jpg"]http://i.imgur.com/1SwlGkel.jpg/URL]
    Pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Faces of the fucking season.

And that was only today's episode.
    PLS.

Honestly, I don't see it. The faces are good, but on one hand, they're kinda dull, on the other, the still is kinda weird. Maybe it'll look better when I watch it, but I don't really see the big deal.

Oh dear, sweet Nasu. I fucking love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Ki5hjb6.jpg
    2/Chaika.

While I think she's rather cute, none of those faces are particularly different or anything.
    ^

That feel when you're deciding to re-roll your class because Blizzard a shit and can't design your class well (doesn't matter since I haven't been raiding because finals anyways, but still, Arms/Fury designs a shit).

Decided I'd follow in the footsteps of my father and re-roll rogue. Good times shall be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post

GOOD HEAVENS.

Sorry just got up D:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING DEAD?!!?!?
    No but we are now.

You get your bonus two weeks in advance? That's danm nice. I get mine the week of Xmas since we work up till the day before, we work on Wed this year for example but only a half day, boss takes us out to eat (which he asked us where we wana go and both me and my co-worker were like "what the fuck we have to decide this?")

There isn't really a set date for when we get it. Didn't know if we were getting one til it was just me and the boss man and he came up to me and said " I'm hoping to cut bonuses and yours is xxxx amount do you want me to take more taxes out of it?" My eyes got big as hell lmao didn't expect him to talk to me about that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I expect many trap jokes to follow.