10+ Year Old Account
    Catching up on the first season of Space Dandy, and I can't get over how freaking awesome the plant episode was. The entire episode was trippy as fuck with great animation. Daughter super adorable too. That "bye bye" pierced my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yeah, that's true. But it doesn't mean he has to start acting like a little bitch everywhere now. He shouldn't be able to just change like that either after seeing that scene. He can have more empathy, but what he's become? It's stupid.

Not tipping them off would be easier without him being scared and pathetic and being more calm. I can understand the human emotions, but he's worse than ever.
    Didn't have time to respond before raid.
    Basically what I saw that scene as doing is it brought back his capability to feel the more "weak" parts of being a human, he is able to cry, fear for his life, be scared over nothing (or well in his case a like raptormanalienpig thing), and generally lose his nerve. Before he was always super calm and collected, as Migi said he would put his hand on his chest and breath deep instantly calming down. He can still do that now, can still instantly be calm and relaxed, but before he did it without meaning to and pretty much over everything. He was impassive to everything around him, and while his human side "knew" what he should be feeling he literally couldn't feel what he was supposed to at the time (remember the throwing away the dead cat or dog or w.e).

The only time he was even scared in the hospital was with that murderer guy looking at him, because he knew he was a dangerous person even if he didn't know why. It essentially triggered his flight or fight response in him, which for him is really bad because Migi can pick up on that and could potentially overreact. Other then that he essentially showed himself as a teen whom was very exhausted from all that happened around him, he tried to play the roll of the worn down emotionally/mentally person because of such stress going on around him even if 99% of the time he was impassive about it. If he was more impassive they might have further prodded into him, and Migi will only tolerate so much I would guess. Also if he was too scared they would find it suspicious as well as he was in a "safe" area so they could have potentially admitted him to a mental institute because of what he has been through. He had to walk the line between those to remain as unsuspecting as possible.

All of this is basically to explain that he has a larger emotional range now and while he still can be the calm impassive sentinel like person, he can also just plain lose it because he has more humanity in him now, he's not as jaded. He knows if Migi falls asleep that not only can he not fight back but he literally has no way of telling if death if seconds away, leading to paranoia and very likely hallucinations due to parasyte's ability to morph. Then even if he's awake he knows Migi and him can't win. He is up against an essentially unstoppable opponent, and he wants the least amount of people to die as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    So fucking based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    You have to step up your game, Radio.
    Wow what how I miss dat.

"I read every page." - Radio
    "I haven't been on the thread in a few days." - Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    God. This latest tokyo ghoul chapter was confusing as hell for me...

Can someone explain what the hell is happening? I didn't get who Mizaa is and the last panels about someone hitting that dude.
    TG:re ch 20: The CCG launched the raid to the auction. They are fighting the S-rated ghouls like Miza who is for all we know just another random character. Some thought that she might be Noro in the last chapter. Anyways, Aogiri is releasing ghoul Seidou (the guy who "died" in the original trying to protect injured Amon from Noro and Tatara.)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    "I haven't been on the thread in a few days." - Shadow
    Don't you sass me

10+ Year Old Account
    "I read every page." - Radio
    You would have a point if I hadn't quoted the very same post as you and somehow deleted the prison school stuff without realising it.

Tokyo Ghoul root A episode 10 preview images: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1426142630
    No more woof woof

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Don't you sass me
    Pls that was perfectly set up for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Gintama "season 5" / episodes 202 + 203 - Already back in the gintama mood with these two episodes rofl
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Gintama "season 5" / episodes 202 + 203 - Already back in the gintama mood with these two episodes rofl
    All it takes is 1. I am so ready. May rewatch all of Gintama just cause its awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    new season start already?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i know its been said before but heres the link if anyone hasnt seen it yet, also for those who didnt get my video on the previous page its from Detective Conan episode 11

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-july/.85886
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Tokyo Ghoul root A episode 10 preview images: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1426142630
    No more woof woof
    Poor woof woof, at least it's like the manga so I knew it was coming

I want to see both kaneki and eto attempt sex in their kakuja forms eto being massively dominant over kaneki who is desperately trying to regain dominance but failing miserably, so it looks more like eto is raping kanekiWith Steve Irwin narrating their ghoulish kakuja mating? Before being killed by a stingray Bikaku Ghoul?
    Last edited by Yami; 2015-03-12 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm preparing for the waifu wars.

Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zYCYJlwl.jpg[img]

Are you?
    Not really I did read the doujin of tsugumi getting violated though that was nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/zYCYJlwl.jpg[img]

Are you?
    Here is a definitive list of good taste.

God Tier and has a chance;
    Marika.
    Yui-nee.

God Tier and has no chance;
    Tsugumi.
    Onodera-okaasan

Good Tier;
    Ruri.
    Shuu.

Potential Tier;
    Haru.

Trash Tier;
    Shitoge.
    Onodera.

If you support anything in the trash tier, you know what to do.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A episode 10

HIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    YOSHIMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    OWLLLLLL!
    OH SHIT IT'S AMON.
    ETTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYYY sHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTtttttttttttttttttttt
    the face when you realize you took down the wrong Owl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolicons are Disgusting View Post
    Here is a definitive list of good taste.

God Tier and has a chance;
    Marika.
    Yui-nee.

God Tier and has no chance;
    Tsugumi.
    Onodera-okaasan

Good Tier;
    Ruri.
    Shuu.

Potential Tier;
    Haru.

Trash Tier;
    Shitoge.
    Onodera.

If you support anything in the trash tier, you know what to do.
    Opposite day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Negi Girl View Post
    Opposite day.
    You didn't think that one through now did you?