Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post

send me (synaia) or Matron_Laylie a friend request first so we can add you as it's a closed club now.
    Fixed my name for you going back to mai show meow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    That last part made Laylie very sad. I am going to go watch some more Grenadier.
    Now don't be sad, it will work out one way or the other.
    Cya, Spacecowboys...

Deleted
    Fixed my name for you going back to mai show meow.
    I've sent a friend request to you too.

10+ Year Old Account
    was quoted for laylie not for you ^^

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 11:13 PM ----------

send me (synaia) or Matrton_Laylie a friend request first so we can add you as it's a closed club now.
    Or me ya know. I am an officer as well same name to boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Ok, i'll do that
    sended club invitation.

also maji de watashi ni koi shinasai ep5 subbed, hope it got some action now

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    i'm sorry for not including you.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    sended club invitation.

LOL it;s cool i am not on that often anyways.

Deleted
    Sent a friend request to you too. ^^

sended club invitation.

Thanks for the invite. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm not sending them to skizzit tho, his eyes are not ready for those ika musume pictures.

i'm not updating MAL with my seen hentai, my brother checkes my list to see what anime he needs to watch so.
    Has nothing to do with being "ready" and everything to do with there being a time and a place for that kind of thing and MMO-Champ sure is not it...

As i said just waiting for an ok and will then make a chat thread if needed.
    He already gave me the ok to make a General Anime Discussion thread as long as it has the rules clearly defined as anime chat only. No general chat, pic/vid/music spam, and no hentai pics/chat. PG friendly basically. I was going to wait till this one got moved, but if you want to make it be my guest.

Pretty meh again.

One of the guys said that they wouldn't be having another war, so it seems like it'll just be fan service, as most of the episodes have been :/ which is quite a pity, as i thought that it would have been a pretty good anime otherwise.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Has nothing to do with being "ready" and everything to do with there being a time and a place for that kind of thing and MMO-Champ sure is not it...

He already gave me the ok to make a General Anime Discussion thread as long as it has the rules clearly defined as anime chat only. No general chat, pic/vid/music spam, and no hentai pics/chat. PG friendly basically. I was going to wait till this one got moved, but if you want to make it be my guest.
    Trust me you are not ready... I was utterly shocked, excited, and disgusted all at the same time. I admit posting pics on here is not the place that is why I keep mine to PMs.

Btw I missed you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just made it and here it is.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post13963836

I provided links to the other threads needed(request and this one) as well as a link to MAL for if people feel they absolutely HAVE to post something not ok here.

Going ahead since you guys decided to create the new thread already.

Also, Fun Stuff doesn't mean "we can do whatever the fuck we want", forum rules still apply here and the thread will just be closed if it goes too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post

Well whatever pics are sended in pms has nothing to do with the forums.

Anyways w/e about a new thread for discussion only, gonna check it out tomorow as im on phone atm, not that ill post much in it, always having a hardtime expressing some stuff bcs i dont know the words for it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Going ahead since you guys decided to create the new thread already.

Also, Fun Stuff doesn't mean "we can do whatever the fuck we want", forum rules still apply here and the thread will just be closed if it goes too far.
    Thanks boubouille. Tbh this thread might die out since we are using the other one to discuss and the MMO Club thread for the pictures. So might want to check back in a few days to see if there are a large amount of posts. Though it would be super sad to see this thread go. Good times in here good times.

Omg my epeen post count went down. lol wow I lost 800 posts... Laylie is a sad kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Welcome to Fun Stuff, Anime folk.
    creeping creeper ssssssays hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    creeping creeper ssssssays hi

And he is already back to the pictures... Shishca shame on you this is what got us stuck in the fun stuff thread in the first place.... Lol that sounded awful! Not hating on funstuff at all. I just miss my post count.

And thanks Everything Nice.

Atleast Shishca and spam at his hearts content.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-10-31 at 12:56 AM.

And he is already back to the pictures... Shishca shame on you this is what got us stuck in the fun stuff thread in the first place.... Lol that sounded awful! Not hating on funstuff at all. I just miss my post count.

And thanks Everything Nice.
    *sits in dark closet*

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    *sits in dark closet*
    You should embrace that time out Laylie is very disappointed in you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That's actually my current laptop wallpaper! Took me a while to nice but.. look at her finger. Just..what is up with that finger?
    Originally Celled for overlay on another object? that or she broke the poor thing