Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Basically it was a very calm yandere whom (in spoilers for spoilers as well as being kinda gross) collected everything a certain boy she liked touched. Which included but was not limited to pens, unbrella's, her skin on anywhere she fantasized he touched her, the skin of his gf on pretty much her whole body, and a cat's throat because he scratched it there.
    if you haven't read it, Drafting a Water Goddess is great

is akiba's trip undead and undressed good? http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/
    on a scale of 1 to shimapan what's the pantsu level?
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-01 at 07:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    if you haven't read it, Drafting a Water Goddess is great

is akiba's trip undead and undressed good? http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/
    I enjoyed playing it, stripping girls (and guys) to the underwear is fun. or fully naked but censored if you get combo.
    There's also different ways of walking and stripping.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Idk why I got the urge to watch it again, but I just sat through several episodes of KanColle. Kongou pls

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Idk why I got the urge to watch it again, but I just sat through several episodes of KanColle. Kongou pls

[video=youtube;YnheOlgK5uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnheOlgK5uo[video]
    This must be what going insane feels like

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    This must be what going insane feels like
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-01 at 08:14 AM.

[video=youtube;8PUwjGmPY4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUwjGmPY4g[video]
    Correction: this must be what going insane feels like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Caine I just read the best ZL spoilers. I can't wait for it to finish. We have about 900+ chapters to go though
    I'm trying to enjoy ZL, but at least 2-3 times every chapter I keep having the feeling the author never actually saw an mmorpg, much less played one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plastic Memories Spoilers-ish: Plastic Memories casts Tsunshit to summon Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I bet it'll................

tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm trying to enjoy ZL, but at least 2-3 times every chapter I keep having the feeling the author never actually saw an mmorpg, much less played one.
    Ehh, I'm enjoying what he's doing with it. Makes it interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Ehh, I'm enjoying what he's doing with it. Makes it interesting
    "And he oneshot him! And her! And everyone around, with an aoe! And then his pet oneshot everyone! With another aoe! And oneshotting everyone even more! Buahahaha!"

Yeah, nope. While the groundwork that game itself works, sounds much like EVE Online style in a fantasy setting (Full open world, limited resources, encourages players to form alliances and vie for control over valuable areas, organized combat of groups in numbers reaching five digits, also Credit Card gameplay for those inclined to spend thousands on virtual gear), whenever anything more intricate than the general framework comes into play it's laughable. Having a tier better gear equals being able to aoe oneshot dozens of people, having a strong pet equals the pet being able to aoe oneshot dozens of people, PK punishment system can be overcome with one common item thus making it inexistent(except for those it's supposed to protect, new/unwealthy players)... If you don't know how those games work don't write a story set mainly inside one(unless it's supposed to be terribly designed?). :/

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    "And he oneshot him! And her! And everyone around, with an aoe! And then his pet oneshot everyone! With another aoe! And oneshotting everyone even more! Buahahaha!"

Yeah, nope. While the groundwork that game itself works, sounds much like EVE Online style in a fantasy setting (Full open world, limited resources, encourages players to form alliances and vie for control over valuable areas, organized combat of groups in numbers reaching five digits, also Credit Card gameplay for those inclined to spend thousands on virtual gear), whenever anything more intricate than the general framework comes into play it's laughable. Having a tier better gear equals being able to aoe oneshot dozens of people, having a strong pet equals the pet being able to aoe oneshot dozens of people, PK punishment system can be overcome with one common item thus making it inexistent(except for those it's supposed to protect, new/unwealthy players)... If you don't know how those games work don't write a story set mainly inside one(unless it's supposed to be terribly designed?). :/
    I kinda like the one shots, makes it fast and also gives an example at how powerful a straight strength swordsman can be, compared to others. Also gotta remember that he's 65 atm and is probably face 60s, 5 levels matter a lot, wouldn't say it's a gear check so much as it is a stat check, gear does play a good part still though. It's also good its one shots cause it's quicker, nothing worse than a drawn out pk battle, it'd take forever to end lol.

The whole buying gear thing doesn't bother me. If I remember what it cost to get the helmet , it sounds like a lot more rich people than normal. I'm reading it more for the questing/gear he gets/ girls he's meeting, mainly Wan Er.
    Last edited by Swisted; 2015-06-01 at 11:02 AM.

What is this shit tier sounding MMO stuff you plebs are reading anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Zhan Long. I'm finding it fun to read. The quests that he goes on and the girls around him make it fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Funnily enough everytime Swisted and Caine start talking like this I just think "Fucking nerds and their nerd talk"

Cat girl loves head pats (nsfw) http://cdn.awwni.me/qcz1.png

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Funnily enough everytime Swisted and Caine start talking like this I just think "Fucking nerds and their nerd talk"
    Pls. You a nerd to.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Whyyyyyy
    Why does it have to have a dance?
    >Kumamon is a mascot created by the government of Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan.
    sasuga nippon...
    Man, this is potential nightmare fuel.
    Well he has his own meme too For the glory of Satan of course!