10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    ye i know, think i'm logged out on sank. atm, should log back in lol
    Gantz showed up briefly it seems in the ages thread. But anyways OT been watching fairy tail on episode 104 now just 5-6 more to go and i'll be caught up then i think it's time to hit my purchased backlog. That or i dunno actually PLAY FFXIII since xiii-2 looks like it might be ya know GOOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    started getting more seriously into gintama.
    in all honesty, i never thought id ever get into any long running shounens like this, but it is actually a very solid anime.
    it is very different from the big 3 in a way since it has a lot more suggestive themes, altho it is still shounen in nature. the comedy is very rich and the main story arcs get very interesting. the only thing with this anime is it starts with very slow pacing untill u get to the benizakura arc (eps 58-61)
    once u hit that arc it just keeps building up and getting better as it introduces more and better arcs and i gaurentee it will be something u enjoy watching (the only excpetion to this is the hard boiled arc (only a couple eps thank god) but u will get enjoyability out of this i gaurentee)
    it is one of the highest rated long running shounens in the anime community, but it is often looked down on because people dont give it the time to get to the golden moments that this anime has to offer, so dont be one of those critics and give it a chance to shine!

Nisemonogatari this Saturday, yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nisemonogatari this Saturday, yay!
    about time you know.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Bleach is my favorite <3 just recently got into it and I really love it overall.. others I loved but they really were not that popular in the US

: rurouni kenshin
    : yuyu hakusho
    : inuyasha (slightly more popular in US)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    Bleach is my favorite <3 just recently got into it and I really love it overall.. others I loved but they really were not that popular in the US

: rurouni kenshin
    : yuyu hakusho
    : inuyasha (slightly more popular in US)
    Actually inuyasha back in the day was a MAJOR series still being aired at that. Though yeah the other two didn't do as well.

Another's first episode aired and DAMN, top notch atmosphere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like any east animations, but I rather do like the stuff over here like Futurama or American Dad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another's first episode aired and DAMN, top notch atmosphere.
    lol yea, there's some other nice series out there but you know chihayafuru will probably still be one of the better anime this season.
    (says the guy who follows every anime this season)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

lol yea, there's some other nice series out there but you know chihayafuru will probably still be one of the better anime this season.
    (says the guy who follows every anime this season)
    Yeah, Chihayafuru is so damn good, I care about the characters so much already. They feel so real, and you really want them to win at the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Chihayafuru is so damn good, I care about the characters so much already. They feel so real, and you really want them to win at the game.
    agree, episode 15 is gonna be soo good now that she's playing against the queen. I hope chihaya will win it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

agree, episode 15 is gonna be soo good now that she's playing against the queen. I hope chihaya will win it.
    Me too!

I'm interested in the queen too, she looks cold and was a total bitch to Sudo, but she seems to have a side of her that likes cute things like the snowman and the bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too!

I'm interested in the queen too, she looks cold and was a total bitch to Sudo, but she seems to have a side of her that likes cute things like the snowman and the bear.
    ye the part when she said the name of that bear loudly on whole the room was staring for a moment ^^.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Eh.. it's not bad, her voice fits Madoka. LIMITED EDITIONS?!??! POSTERS?!?!? :O WAAANT.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-01-13 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh.. it's not bad, her voice fits Madoka. LIMITED EDITIONS?!??! POSTERS?!?!? :O WAAANT.
    Already on order for me LOL.

Deleted
    What do other Bleach fans think of the 'new' Squad Captains revealed in Manga Chapter 479?

Spoilers: It's Shinji Hirako, Kensei Muguruma and Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi.
    Spoiler opinion: I think the first two are cool choices but I never thought Rojuro was a particularly great or strong character. I would have preferred one of the abandoned Vice-Captains getting a promotion for holding their squads together so long without a captain.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-01-13 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's a code geass OVA that will come out this year about nunnally in wonderland an a code geass: lelouch of the rebellion movie adaptation...
    just saying for the guys that don't check our MAL club often as i post it there normally ;-)

and here's a CG gaiden PV

also can't watch that video you linked digg, not available in your country /fuuu
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

How about that first episode of Aquarion Evol? Freaking amazing. Im also enjoying nearly all the other shows that came out this season. Going to keep me busy for awhile xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    How about that first episode of Aquarion Evol? Freaking amazing. Im also enjoying nearly all the other shows that came out this season. Going to keep me busy for awhile xD
    First TWO episodes ya mean. And yeah been waiting for this one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    First TWO episodes ya mean. And yeah been waiting for this one myself.
    Oh it was episode 1 and 2? If so i was wondering why it was 42mins long lmao unless the second episode came out without me realizing it