Well it has been a little while since I watched anything. So I decided to give Neon Genesis Evangelion a try since everyone seemed to say this is one of the greatest shows out there. Well I went in expecting to see greatness and what I got was something very very painful to watch. Now I know it is an older anime I have no problem with that. I did see a lot of sloppy art work tho I must say. The parts that just had my rolling was the computer screen scenes. Anyhow I was expecting something big not sure what I missed that was so exciting about this series. I may watch the movies later is there any certain order I should watch them in?

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to say this. Can build advanced under ground city, clone angels into man vision, and build 3 super computers to make decisions for you but, can't make a battery that last more than 5 minutes.

Edit again: Forgot to say Pen Pen was greatest thing ever I wish house penguins were real. Pen Pen gets 10/10.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2013-05-23 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Additonal details.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Edit: Oh yeah forgot to say this. Can build advanced under ground city, clone angels into man vision, and build 3 super computers to make decisions for you but, can't make a battery that last more than 5 minutes.

Edit again: Forgot to say Pen Pen was greatest thing ever I wish house penguins were real. Pen Pen gets 10/10.
    I get what you mean on the batteries, seriously those things needed solar panels or something.

And yes, Pen Pen is the best character in the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    Is it just me, or does Photokano get shittier with each passing week?
    Episode 7 made no sense at all. Last episode he's seen confessing to a girl after she confesses to him; and suddenly it appears as if he has no girlfriend (you don't see her at any point in this episode). And he starts hanging around another girl and making her happy. Is it an alternate ending or what? I have no idea what I'm supposed to think at this point.
    The humor in this episode was pretty darn awful and Sanehara laughing sounded awkward as hell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Is it just me, or does Photokano get shittier with each passing week?
    Episode 7 made no sense at all. Last episode he's seen confessing to a girl after she confesses to him; and suddenly it appears as if he has no girlfriend (you don't see her at any point in this episode). And he starts hanging around another girl and making her happy. Is it an alternate ending or what? I have no idea what I'm supposed to think at this point.
    The humor in this episode was pretty darn awful and Sanehara laughing sounded awkward as hell...
    pretty sure that episodes 1-5 were introductory epiosdes and the rest are focusing on one girl at a time, perhaps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    pretty sure that episodes 1-5 were introductory epiosdes and the rest are focusing on one girl at a time, perhaps?
    Kind of strange not to pick one girl, but I guess it makes sense. 7 Possible endings? Holy shit then lol.

i never watched NGE either but i did ready the manga in actuall book form and never could understand why the anime is so hyped :P and what happend to this weeks arata and hayate?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    NGE is very much love or hate. I can't explain why exactly I adore this series - one of main causes is probably because it was one of first more serious series I watched after starting out with stuff like Dragon Ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Spice and Wolf finished, wish they made a 3rd season. Will get the LN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    pretty much this :P

Rika Rika Rika huehuehuehue <3
    LOL for a sec i thought you were in my tera guild...I used to go by rika till i got the nickname Rikachu...As a zerker i totally wanna macro "Rika, RIKA, RIKACHUUUUUU" Into my thunderstrike i believe it is LOL.

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 04:21 PM ----------

Well it has been a little while since I watched anything. So I decided to give Neon Genesis Evangelion a try since everyone seemed to say this is one of the greatest shows out there. Well I went in expecting to see greatness and what I got was something very very painful to watch. Now I know it is an older anime I have no problem with that. I did see a lot of sloppy art work tho I must say. The parts that just had my rolling was the computer screen scenes. Anyhow I was expecting something big not sure what I missed that was so exciting about this series. I may watch the movies later is there any certain order I should watch them in?

I have a Pen Pen plushie....

10+ Year Old Account
    The newest Yahari Ore was just amazing. I've been in love with the show, but this one was just a step above any one previous. This has to be one of the greatest MCs I've ever seen, he's so perfect. How he thinks, acts, and how he's in love with the trap and a siscon. Newest episode wasn't just hilarious but also kind of sad, rounding it out really well. I loved the loli soup and him not being able to get to sleep because trap was sleeping next to him like that, and how he was excited to go on the trip the second the trap ran up to them. Then the loli being an adorable loner, plus that sad last scene where she was kneeling next to the lake.

If it continues this way this could easily be one of my favorite this season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crime Edge 08 - I don't get this episode. I'm going to ignore the fact that the MC has some amazing lungs for being able to do all that while choking. I'm going to ignore the fact that needle girl and her sister just sat there watching this all go down. I'm also going to ignore the fact that the crowd is stupid for not noticing that something was going on. What I don't get is that Kiri acts as if he is doing it for the Queen, yet he is apparently guilty. I was certain that the rope would break and all that drama buildup would be for nothing, but it never broke. So either the Rulebook actually works on those the Author thinks is guilty (whether or not that they actually are is irrelevant), or Kiri is lying to himself/audience (seeing as we can hear inside his head). I'm hoping for the latter.

Devil Survivor 08 - This series is actually pretty decent now. This episode was pretty good, much better than the previous ones. It's still the series I dislike the most (out of the ones I am watching) this season, but it doesn't feel like a waste of time anymore.

Deleted
    So, about Tokisaki Kurumi...

I really like her, she's got some guts. Even though she's portraited as a crazy person, I have only seen her kill deliquents. (the ones shooting the cat, the guys who tried to rape her) Because of this, I believe she has a great sense of justice, and doesn't intend to harm Shido in any way.

ask and you shall receive.

Watching Mirai Nikki right now. Oh gosh Gasai Yuno is just the best girl. In two episodes she's already killed like 30 people in full yandere mode to save her lover. She is so adorable.

Last edited by Remilia; 2013-05-23 at 10:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Went and finished the TWGOK OVAs. Totally excited for season 3 now.

Uhm, wow. Fate/Stay Night VN spoilers: I decided to just go and give up my command seals early to see what would happened (obv i knew it would be a bad end), but holy shit, Illya is insane. She sorta was in the anime too, but using Berserker to cripple/almost murder Shirou, all so she could be with him... wtf.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-23 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Went and finished the TWGOK OVAs. Totally excited for season 3 now.
    Shiomiya Shiori is best girl

10+ Year Old Account
    inner shouldn't you spoil that part about the episodes?:P

Deleted
    I don't think anyone here doesn't know that Yuno Gasai murders everyone in Mirai Nikki for Yuki.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Uhm, wow. Fate/Stay Night VN spoilers: I decided to just go and give up my command seals early to see what would happened (obv i knew it would be a bad end), but holy shit, Illya is insane. She sorta was in the anime too, but using Berserker to cripple/almost murder Shirou, all so she could be with him... wtf.
    Type-Moon stuff is always freaky*, to a bigger or lesser extent. Stuff in Saber route is still relatively the calmest of all three branches anyway. :3

*awesome

Don't see why, it happens in the first episode.