10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Not really, shes socially awkward and seems to hide behind a fictional persona in public
    Shes comfortable writing/drawing, so she planned out the best way to do it first. He saw it and they agreed to do it. It worked so she carried on. Please rem.
    I guess, it's just very odd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Have you watched D.N.Angel? if not you need to it may take a top 3 best shounen
    i even watched it twice ;P u could also add vandread if u were talking about top 5 shounen ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Haha wow.. this video tops the weird chart for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Haha wow.. this video tops the weird chart for me.
    Azazel-San best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia - I love this type of episode since you rarely get to see it. That calm-before-the-storm full of high tension and anxiety. The entire mood of this episode was perfect, switching from scene to scene showing how everyone was taking what was happening. The death of the Commodore and the splitting of the fleet. Ridget got so much development this episode and it made me appreciate her character far more.

Not being able to return to the Alliance makes me believe more and more of the time-travel theory, but it could also be that the wormhole sucked him clear across the galaxy. I wonder if the Alliance got to where they are now through a wormhole to be so far away from Earth, their home planet. It looks like the young boy that was with Ledo in the flashback wasn't his actual relative because he said that the boy was like a brother to him. It could also be that no one knows their relations to strengthen their cause to destroy the Hideauze and it actually was his brother.

The forboding this episode puts in is excellent, and I was really surprised how they split each other up so much. Seeing Amy and Ledo go apart like that was interesting and I wonder how they'll meet each other in the future and for how long they will be apart. The preview interested me too, seeing Pinion's eyes go like that watching what seems to be Ledo and Chamber destroying the Hideauze makes me believe we have yet to see Chamber's true power and it really will be insane to watch as Ledo destroys the Hideauze.

I'm thinking that Ledo and Chamber attacking the nest is what makes the Hideauze do full out assaults on all of mankind on Earth.

Really excited for next week, looks like there will be a lot of action and story development.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It looks like the young boy that was with Ledo in the flashback wasn't his actual relative because he said that the boy was like a brother to him.
    What subs did you watch? I think on Crunchyrolls subs, Ledo says something like "I think he might have been my brother", which sorta makes more sense as he had never known the term brother until now.

On a side note, bought Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger as I heard it was getting an anime adaptation. I have no idea how the story is even going to work. The story in the game is really odd, with all this time travel/alternate dimensions stuff (I'm not even sure what is going on while I play it).
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-28 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia
    I sense a paradox; Ledo starts the war and the humans head to space using tech based on Chamber. Fast forward x years and Ledo is sent to the past. Repeat ad infinitum.

i dont understand all your time travel theories about gargantia didnt he just got split up from his fleet while enterin into subspace in the first episode? and thats the reason he is that far away from the fleet now or do i remeber something wrong ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    sort of predicted that in date a live the sister being a spirit, as shes shown along with all the others in the opening. The other part about kurumi killing "her naive self" has got me stumped though. Perhaps she was tricked in the future and came back?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i dont understand all your time travel theories about gargantia didnt he just got split up from his fleet while enterin into subspace in the first episode? and thats the reason he is that far away from the fleet now or do i remeber something wrong ;X
    Some people think that the machine malfunctioned and sent him back in time or something. The theory is that Ledo went back in time, found earth, ends up attacking the non hostile squids, and then the squids turn hostile. So essentially he is the reason for the war in the future. I doubt it is true though. I'm pretty sure Chamber would have been able to tell they were in the past, by the stars or something like that. It would be interesting, however. Ledo wants to kill the squid so the earth humans won't have to resort to killing the weak like the space humans, but if it ends up he is the reason that they ever had to resort to that... it'd fuck with his head.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-28 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Some people think that the machine malfunctioned and sent him back in time or something. The theory is that Ledo went back in time, found earth, ends up attacking the non hostile squids, and then the squids turn hostile. So essentially he is the reason for the war in the future. I doubt it is true though. I'm pretty sure Chamber would have been able to tell they were in the past, by the stars or something like that. It would be interesting, however. Ledo wants to kill the squid so the earth humans won't have to resort to killing the weak like the space humans, but if it ends up he is the reason that they ever had to resort to that... it'd fuck with his head.
    You do know stars are in the past anyways? Unless it's millions of years in the past it wouldn't make a difference.

the big flaw of the time travel theory is that most likely the submerged citys on earth are the remnant of the space humans in the past but i wouldnt be suprised if hideauze originatet on earth too. well 6 days to go till we see abit more about the story ^^ and i have no idea how they are going to wrap it up in only 4 more ep's :< also is the anime based on a LN? cause i just saw that the manga didnt start to long ago or atleast the translation of it

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Not based on a LN and the manga is an adaptation of the anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    You do know stars are in the past anyways? Unless it's millions of years in the past it wouldn't make a difference.
    Well I'm assuming Chamber's star maps or something would calculate for that. I have no idea how the technology even works, I'm just repeating arguments against the theory I have heard on /a/.

Also, In one of the episodes they talk about how there is a legend that some people escaped to the stars long ago. So unless that is just a red herring, it wouldn't make much sense for them Ledo to have traveled back in time.

Anyways, started Psycho Pass. First episode was pretty awesome, and the concept itself is really cool.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-28 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Pjf8xlHl9O

I'll just leave this here. I wouldn't mind if you fapped while listening to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm assuming Chamber's star maps or something would calculate for that. I have no idea how the technology even works, I'm just repeating arguments against the theory I have heard on /a/.

Also, In one of the episodes they talk about how there is a legend that some people escaped to the stars long ago. So unless that is just a red herring, it wouldn't make much sense for them Ledo to have traveled back in time.

Anyways, started Psycho Pass. First episode was pretty awesome, and the concept itself is really cool.
    He traveled back in time to far after the Alliance left but well before the Hideauze attacked them. It doesn't state the Hideauze have always been a threat to the Alliance.

For the Earth to ice over like that then melt, and the Alliance left before the Earth iced over, that would have had to have been hundreds of thousands of years earlier. He could have just traveled back to before the Hideauze left Earth and faced the Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    He traveled back in time to far after the Alliance left but well before the Hideauze attacked them. It doesn't state the Hideauze have always been a threat to the Alliance.

For the Earth to ice over like that then melt, and the Alliance left before the Earth iced over, that would have had to have been hundreds of thousands of years earlier. He could have just traveled back to before the Hideauze left Earth and faced the Alliance.
    I suppose that makes sense.

If the theory is true, it doesn't bode well for the people on Earth. The ending could definitely end up being dark. I think I might actually prefer this theory to be true now.

Dammit.. got my first dead end in Fate/Stay Night (ignoring the intentional ones). I thought "standing up" after Giglamesh wrecks Shirou would be suicide... but apparently not standing up means he just gives up. God dammit, Shirou.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-28 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Dammit.. got my first dead end in Fate/Stay Night (ignoring the intentional ones). I thought "standing up" after Giglamesh wrecks Shirou would be suicide... but apparently not standing up means he just gives up. God dammit, Shirou.
    Whenever the choice is between a seemingly reasonable course of action and heroism bordering on stupidity, choose second. Never gonna be wrong. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Lets npt get into D.N.Angel....I am STILL waiting for the secobd part of the manga....IT ENDED ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Also I want more fucking Aion and one with the original artstyle not the aged up Seine...She's supposed to be fucking immortal as in doesn't age type...
    i was content with the way the anime ended. wouldnt mind a wedding though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    i was content with the way the anime ended. wouldnt mind a wedding though :P
    Same and the manga needs more ...