Deleted
    Skipping classes eh? tsk tsk
    Although i guess im not really allowed to say anything about that.
    Sitting here at work wanting to watch Boku wa Tomodachi, but unable to >.< Stupid sub appearing at 23.30...
    Still got to watch guilty crown and un-go aswell. What can i say? HoMM6 just takes too long to play and is addicting.
    *looks at clock* only 3 hours to go...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I can't skip classes or I would get behind lol. I wish I could I hate 8 a.m classes... I guess I will come back to the dorm sleep go to lunch final 2 classes come back to the dorm and cram 10-15 episodes of Steins Gate in.
    it's just english classes here soo.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Skipping classes eh? tsk tsk
    Although i guess im not really allowed to say anything about that.
    Sitting here at work wanting to watch Boku wa Tomodachi, but unable to >.< Stupid sub appearing at 23.30...
    Still got to watch guilty crown and un-go aswell. What can i say? HoMM6 just takes too long to play and is addicting.
    *looks at clock* only 3 hours to go...
    AMg watch guilty crown right meow! Was so good!

Deleted
    Only two pages this night? Guess last week was post spam madness...

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it's just english classes here soo.
    I've learned more english from Subbed anime then i did on school...
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-17 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post

yup same here, not counting all the english games.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

Lol same for me only with japanese.

Deleted
    Hehe, yeah i've learned a little japanese as well. You can actually say watching anime is good for your languagges, English and bits of Japanese. Still i want to take proper lessons to learn it.

Deleted
    Not to mention the different accents some games/movies have. Back in school it was pretty much a static same kind of accent all the time. We had ONE excercise in a different accent and i spent 5 min wondering what the hell shirraks was (turns out he said shipwrecks).

Btw Mynax, that pokemon thingie ya used as an avatar 2-3 days back, do you have a link to the original? :P Looked cute

Deleted
    Not to mention the different accents some games/movies have. Back in school it was pretty much a static same kind of accent all the time. We had ONE excercise in a different accent and i spent 5 min wondering what the hell shirraks was (turns out he said shipwrecks).

Btw Mynax, that pokemon thingie ya used as an avatar 2-3 days back, do you have a link to the original? :P Looked cute
    Shall look when i get back home, i just found it on google ^^

Edit: Im using it as picture/avatar on MAL, just save it from there http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mynax
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-17 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    downloading updates for lef 4 dead 2 so i cna play online -.- from version 2.0.0.0 too v 2.0.9.0 gonna take ages.

Time to start up little Busters or Steins;gate game it seems.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Shall look when i get back home, i just found it on google ^^

Edit: Im using it as picture/avatar on MAL, just save it from there http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mynax
    So that tiny pic is the original? Not just a resized/cut picture to fit the avatar? :<

Deleted
    So that tiny pic is the original? Not just a resized/cut picture to fit the avatar? :<
    I dunno, i think there is a original around somewhere but i cant remember where and i dont have it =(

Mayby it pops up somewhere when you google under Pokemon Black and White trainers.

Edit: Off to home, shall take a look trough my files there.
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-17 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could not find the one you are looking for but I did find a few other pictures of them

Linked due to size: http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/...Bel_Bianca.jpg

Their names are Hilda and Bianca in the American version and Touko and Bel in the Japanese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I could not find the one you are looking for but I did find a few other pictures of them
    <awesome images>

Their names are Hilda and Bianca in the American version and Touko and Bel in the Japanese.
    Why thank you muchly, saved em right off the bat :P

Almost time to get off work! Spent my latest 20 min to reply to the fav anime thread on MAL 0.o

Cant wait to get home and see the anime i havent managed yet. Has hunter x hunter been subbed yet btw?
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2011-10-17 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished watching Bamboo Blade last night, it was very good. I am aiming to watch 100 episodes of anime this week and I think it should be doable if I focus.

I plan on finishing Shugo Chara!! Party and possibly the first season of Index, along with my weekly airing series that should get me to my goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why thank you muchly, saved em right off the bat :P

Almost time to get off work! Spent my latest 20 min to reply to the fav anime thread on MAL 0.o

Cant wait to get home and see the anime i havent managed yet. Has hunter x hunter been subbed yet btw?
    if you mean episode 3 then yes, there should be 720p dl mirrors for it avaible
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    if you mean episode 3 then yes, there should be 720p dl mirrors for it avaible
    Wonderful, another to add to the list then ^_^
    Anything else getting out today that i forgot about? I guess i'll just do a random search for all the anime. Wonder if Tamayura has gotten a 720p yet, didnt have when i checked yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonderful, another to add to the list then ^_^
    Anything else getting out today that i forgot about? I guess i'll just do a random search for all the anime. Wonder if Tamayura has gotten a 720p yet, didnt have when i checked yesterday.
    just maji and phi brain aired for maji there's a 720p download avaible and for phi brain the same. not sure if you dled those alrdy.

going home now and then finish the last patch i need for left4dead 2
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    I just finished watching Bamboo Blade last night, it was very good. I am aiming to watch 100 episodes of anime this week and I think it should be doable if I focus.

I plan on finishing Shugo Chara!! Party and possibly the first season of Index, along with my weekly airing series that should get me to my goal.
    Meh 100 is pretty hard I do about 70-85 a week and thats 5-6 hours a day watching anime. 100 maybe if I didn't have school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Meh 100 is pretty hard I do about 70-85 a week and thats 5-6 hours a day watching anime. 100 maybe if I didn't have school.
    I would do 5-6 full season series if i didn't had college :P
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni