15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    True, that's why you go for Lolis.
    hey hey. not all girls are bad. after all we all have waifus right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    hey hey. not all girls are bad. after all we all have waifus right?
    Rise, all of the Rise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rise, all of the Rise.
    ??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Yes it is.
    Hoping to pick up a Madoka model at McM London.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    ??????????????????
    Persona 4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Persona 4.
    donno, but i get to see my waifu in action saturday or sunday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post

jesus christ

Es always da same...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post

Es always da same...
    you could try proxtube, that's what I use. Helps a bunch with shit like this (and GEMA blocks <.<)

EDIT:

The day when Atelier game heroines stop identifying barrels as such will be the end of the world as we know it.
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-04-02 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    One Piece Ch 743 - As for the Doffy bit, I have a hard time believing Kyros actually killed him. That would be way too easy. A theory I've heard a few times is that he holds his body together with strings. Would certainly make sense. Him dying, at least in this point in the arc and with how it happened, doesn't seem plausible.
    My guess is that Law still needs DD alive, so he made it look like his head was removed with his powers. This is assuming his chains aren't Seastone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    My guess is that Law still needs DD alive, so he made it look like his head was removed with his powers. This is assuming his chains aren't Seastone.
    I could see that being possible.Makes me wonder why he would want to keep him alive if that's the case. If I recall correctly, he was pretty adamant on killing Doffy. Or was that not the case? I know he wanted revenge against him, but I'm not sure whether they ever outright say his plan was to kill him. That might be the final goal, he could possibly have something planned before that. Another theory I liked was Law had already used his powers on Doffy previously (perhaps on a previous occasion when they'd gotten in a fight), and he'd been keeping his body together this entire time with his strings. Similar to what I said earlier, but it makes a bit more sense with the Law bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah I either believe this is the case (Oda made a point of showing Law noticing Kyros), or Doflamingo physically having some sort of property of string (similar to how Luffy has the properties of rubber despite not being a Logia) that allows him to negate such a thing. I also noticed that Doflamingos facial expression changes from surprise to anger between the two panels of his separated head.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Yeah I either believe this is the case (Oda made a point of showing Law noticing Kyros), or Doflamingo physically having some sort of property of string (similar to how Luffy has the properties of rubber despite not being a Logia) that allows him to negate such a thing. I also noticed that Doflamingos facial expression changes from surprise to anger between the two panels of his separated head.
    One Piece Ch 743 - Yeah, I seriously doubt he's dead. This guy has been a villain for hundreds of chapters. Oda isn't going to kill him off like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was playing some Arena in Hearthstone and I came across a familiar face.

I guess this is what she spends her time doing after (major OreImo spoilers) she got rejected by Kyousuke.

If it makes any difference, I ended up losing the match. God dammit.

10+ Year Old Account
    well theres no way you can win against yamineko, angel of vengeance (oreimo portable reference)

Deleted
    One Piece Ch 743 - Yeah, I seriously doubt he's dead. This guy has been a villain for hundreds of chapters. Oda isn't going to kill him off like that.
    What I want to know is who the hell is Lucy now. Ace is the person who Luffy grew up with, and that's one tip given out so far - but that guy was quite killed. I mean, the fruit respawned, we got the funeral, the grave, all that. So, who the fuck is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What I want to know is who the hell is Lucy now. Ace is the person who Luffy grew up with, and that's one tip given out so far - but that guy was quite killed. I mean, the fruit respawned, we got the funeral, the grave, all that. So, who the fuck is that?
    There were 3 kids...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    There were 3 kids...
    Oh. Didn't remember that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they haven't shown his face or said his name yet, but it's fairly obvious that it's Sabo. He even wields a metal pipe like he did as a kid.

As others have said, it's Sabo lol. This arc has been insane with all the crazy things that have been revealed/happened.

I want it to be like a year or two from now so I can marathon the entire arc in the anime lol. I have 10 episodes of One Piece built up that I haven't watched and it's killing me. I came so close to watching them the other day lol. If I manage to make it through the entire arc without watching any though, it's going to be epic. This arc has been crazy on the shit 1 chapter a week schedule (and I like the anime more than the manga), I am insanely excited to be able to marathon it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, it's Sabo lol. This arc has been insane with all the crazy things that have been revealed/happened.

I want it to be like a year or two from now so I can marathon the entire arc in the anime lol. I have 10 episodes of One Piece built up that I haven't watched and it's killing me. I came so close to watching them the other day lol. If I manage to make it through the entire arc without watching any though, it's going to be epic. This arc has been crazy on the shit 1 chapter a week schedule (and I like the anime more than the manga), I am insanely excited to be able to marathon it.
    Anime is currently up to, if you are interested: B Block fight JUST finished.