Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That'd end with permanent blindness. I recommend a military satellite recording.

Only you can prevent blindness, become manly.

Sorry i didnt wanted to start a war here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    We know, I think it's starting to become an inside joke by this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    We know, I think it's starting to become an inside joke by this point.
    We do a pretty bad job at welcoming new people, don't we?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Eh, could be worse. No one told him to die, at least.

Ya we kinda do a shit job!
    Also HAPPY JOY-PY, NICE TO MEETCHA-PY!

Deleted
    Eh, could be worse. No one told him to die, at least.
    *harnessing weeb power*

死ぬ!!

See it as an initiation test. If they can't handle that, they wouldn't last long here anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh my gosh off topic time.

So in D3 this just happened from a drop of a legendary ring (which always seem to drop for me) -

"Summon a treasure goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 15 items, he drops a rare item with a chance of a legendary."

So the little guy is following me around everywhere I go.

It's so adorable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hitsugi no Chaika - Uh... this wasn't as good as I hoped. The art style is pretty ugly, and I really hate the main girl's manner of speaking. The plot also doesn't appear to be anything special so far.

Might give it a few more episodes.

It is damn overrated by one camp and hated WAY too much by the other. The fanboys are completely set on denying any flaws while the haters exert full effort to make everything into a flaw.
    So in other words... it's "okay"?

I don't actually know anything that makes it good or bad, except this one bit from the LN/manga/whatever about "two years worth of semen" or whatever it said. Made me laugh pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    no such thing as friends what a weird concept
    I know, right? What the hell is a "friend" anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    You only asked a question about it, it's not your fault at all.

Hey, I'm an annoying, socially awkward autist. If I can sneak in here, anyone can.

Treasure Goblin. It's so adorable.
    I know, right? I love how it keeps doing it's little laugh all the time.

You're almost never gonna get anything out of what it picks up though, unless you go somewhere where there's a lot of weapon/armor stands that drop white items.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-04-09 at 07:11 PM.

Hitsugi no Chaika - Pretty mediocre. Probably dropping after 3 episodes unless things improve significantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You're almost never gonna get anything out of what it picks up though, unless you go somewhere where there's a lot of weapon/armor stands that drop white items.
    Aww, disappointing.

At least it's adorable so that's a bonus.

Just as I post this I enter a place with about 10 racks.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-04-09 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    So in other words... it's "okay"?

I don't actually know anything that makes it good or bad, except this one bit from the LN/manga/whatever about "two years worth of semen" or whatever it said. Made me laugh pretty hard.
    Yeap, it's "okay". Just attracts both fanboys and haters way too much.

Go for ActV Battlefields of Eternity, or whatever is this big area before the Pandemonium Fortress called. Tons of white gear dropping Decaying Armour objects.

Just remember that dying and zoning in/out resets the counter.
    Oooh my gosh off topic time.

So in D3 this just happened from a drop of a legendary ring (which always seem to drop for me) -

"Summon a treasure goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 15 items, he drops a rare item with a chance of a legendary."

So the little guy is following me around everywhere I go.

It's so adorable.
    I got ONE non-int legendary, ever. And guess what? It has to be this fucking ring that does not even work when my follower equips it. >.<

I have that ring 3 times but dont ever use it because i have enough that are better dmg wise ^^ and the amount of items you get from it is soooo low ,< (also there are versions of the ring where you only need 12 white items!)

Hitsugaime no Chaika no idea why chaika talks like that and why she has so strange eyebrows <,< but as i like the manga i will stick with it ^^ also i like the saboteur technices and Toru is pretty intelligent as you will see if you stick with it.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    I have that ring 3 times but dont ever use it because i have enough that are better dmg wise ^^ and the amount of items you get from it is soooo low ,< (also there are versions of the ring where you only need 12 white items!)

Hitsugaime no Chaika no idea why chaika talks like that and why she has so strange eyebrows <,< but as i like the manga i will stick with it ^^ also i like the saboteur technices and Toru is pretty intelligent as you will see if you stick with it.
    Luckily both my legendary rings I already had were level 60 and the new ring as a 10-14% damage upgrade to each of them. I did sacrifice about 40-50k health though.

Deleted
    Black Bullet - Only watched it now so I don't know if it's been answered but what the hell was that sensei woman eating when Rentaro got to her lab? o.O

Deleted
    Luckily both my legendary rings I already had were level 60 and the new ring as a 10-14% damage upgrade to each of them. I did sacrifice about 40-50k health though.
    I'm using yellow rings, but got freaking awesome stats on them. Not the best amounts, but combination? Mrrrrr.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/36348416

Yeap, it's "okay". Just attracts both fanboys and haters way too much.

Go for ActV Battlefields of Eternity, or whatever is this big area before the Pandemonium Fortress called. Tons of white gear dropping Decaying Armour objects.
    That's a shame.

And yeah, that is a good place. There's also the Passage/Ruins to Corvus (the way to Adria), or a few of the mini-dungeons in Westmarch. I completely forgot the good spots in previous acts.

Also, the counter seems to reset if you log out/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Yeah, I only use it because I haven't found anything better. My ring needs 14 items, so it differs from ring to ring.

I'm using yellow rings, but got freaking awesome stats on them. Not the best amounts, but combination? Mrrrrr.
    That feeling when you get legendaries with fun bonuses, but that are worse than your yellow items. It blows, so much.

Deleted
    That feeling when you get legendaries with fun bonuses, but that are worse than your yellow items. It blows, so much.
    I farmed Manglemaw on T6 for a bit - got a dozen or more legs, all of them except my current belt went into souls since they were terrible. :<