10+ Year Old Account
    You know the weird part is, the Neptune, the one I was having least expectations of is probably going to be one of my favorites this season.

Also the IF x Compa at the end, lawl.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, where is Vert's sister anyways.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-08-07 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neptunia - Holy shit Rom and Ram are too adorable. Every single time they speak I squee. I seriously can't wait to see their transformations.

Servant x Service - Ahaha that beginning. Poor Lucy. Holy fuck Hasebe's sister though. "If you are, I don't mind cooperating...". I don't even have words.

Chihaya is so unbelievably sadistic.
    This show so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You know the weird part is, the Neptune, the one I was having least expectations of is probably going to be one of my favorites this season.

Also the IF x Compa at the end, lawl.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, where is Vert's sister anyways.
    Vert doesn't have a sister as the sisters are supposed to represent "handhelds" of their respective companies (sega/nintendo/sony)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, new chapter for SnK has been translated. Bert's speech was kinda sad. Curious about Ymir's face when Bert was asking for someone to help them. And what the fuck is Erwin doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Well, new chapter for SnK has been translated. Bert's speech was kinda sad. Curious about Ymir's face when Bert was asking for someone to help them. And what the fuck is Erwin doing?
    SnK manga spoilerz:
    Maybe he's forcing Bertholdt to transform? His titan is super slow you know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    SnK manga spoilerz:
    Maybe he's forcing Bertholdt to transform? His titan is super slow you know
    Well if the Titans do focus their attention on Titan Shifters, then yeah, that is most likely. Next chapter is going to be amazing. Somebody is definitely dying next chapter. Hope it isn't Reiner, or (after this chapter) Bert, though it is looking extremely likely one of them will die.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-07 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Shingeki - Even though it had an extremely stretched and poorly animated last arc, this show is still great. I'm loving the new arc and I really hope they don't stretch it out like the last one. Wonder if we will ever see any of the intelligent Titans in human form. (no spoilers pls)
    I've watched the scene where Armin, Reiner, and Jean engage the female titan like 7 times now. It's just so awesome with the music and the action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Vert doesn't have a sister as the sisters are supposed to represent "handhelds" of their respective companies (sega/nintendo/sony)
    Yeah that was my bad. Forgot Chika was an oracle, not sister. =\
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-08-07 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    G-senjou no maou - the maou reveal was so obvious when that "letter to his son" was shown, and his brother was introduced

15+ Year Old Account
    GJ-bu sequel has been greenlit.

Only bummer is that it'll probably be about the imoutos, so no Shion. Still awesome news though.

EDIT: Looks like I was two minutes late...

Deleted
    R.I.P. Shion-san best GJ-BU ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    R.I.P. Shion-san best GJ-BU ;_;
    rip all the graduates

10+ Year Old Account
    Fully finished G-senjou no maou, and so hyped atm >_>

That scene in the interrogation and then on, gave me shivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks really cool, just bought it.

http://groupees.com/doujin

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...t-anime-so-far

This list.... Crunchyroll polled 10,000 Japanese people on their top 20 anime in the past 3 years and this is the result.... I've seen 14 of the 20 shows that made the list and I enjoyed them, but man, a lot of these wouldn't even be on it if I had made it.

Psycho-Pass at #20? That's just criminal. When I first saw the list I didn't notice it was just the past 3 years and thought it was out of all anime released lol. I really lost it then before I realized that wasn't the case.

I'm curious to see what the list would look like if they polled a western audience. I'm sure it would look a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    No Fate/Zero. Shit list.
    I was pretty surprised to see its absence from the list. I know Japan has pretty different taste from us when it comes to certain things, but I do know it sold extremely well. You'd think it would of at least made the list.

okay i watched 17 of the 20 animes but that list just differs to much from my own wow
    i mean srsly girls and panzer squid girl and even magi made the list but no SSY? Psycho pass at 20??
    and where is stuff like sakurasou nurahyion and stuff and thats only 2 cours i wont even list all the 1 cours that i would rate higher then lots of the stuff on the list ;< i mean even nyaruko made it but no mondaiji gargantia valvrave etc.? wow boggles my mind ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I like Nyaruko.. but really? there's way better animes than that..

There is a new trailer for Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai. (Aka wrestling anime) http://potemkim.com/videos/Sekai_Ich...tai_Teaser.mp4