i see atleast 13 animes of fall season i will watch and know from their first season or manga ;D also unbreakable machine doll will be hopefully amazing if its even remotely as good as the manga

also Yowamushi Pedal will be the anime people dont think they will like just form the description but i bet will atleast get an average score of 4.5/5 ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I find it ridiculous how quickly they're able to get things done in Evangelion lol. Eva critically damaged? Oh we'll have it repaired in a few hours. Need to make a giant laser to kill an angel and need all of the power of Japan to fire it? Sure, it'll be done by tonight lol. It doesn't really bother me, I just find it hilarious how everything is done so fast. I'm glad I finally got around to watching this show. I'm really really liking it. I can see why it's so popular.

Then there's the fact that they're capable of all these things, yet Shinji listens to music on a cassette player lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Funimation will be releasing multiple Bandai Entertainment titles in Blu-ray format in America next year. Some of which include Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Code Geass.

Awesome news.

pretty old stuff getting an upscale for blue ray not bad at all ;P also lots of good ones like mai hime and my otome but well not that i care about american releases

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first decided to buy anime, I decided I'd only buy blu-ray (or blu-ray/dvd combo...). Figured it won't come back to bite me in any way

@Hemoglobin
    My vote goes to watching Evabridged (fan-made parody on YouTube) after you finish the series. There's a lot of stuff that's pretty crass in my opinion, but some of their lines and gags are absolutely gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    starting grisaia no kajitsu: makina reminded me of a certain cat loving girl of another anime (rin)....turns out they're voiced by the same person lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    some good titles there. I've been waiting for code geass and death note blurays for awhile now. Not sure if I'll pick up the Outlaw Star ones since I already have the dvds

10+ Year Old Account
    Just caught up on the last three episodes of Genshiken and I don't think I've squeed so much. The episode before the newest one I was pausing every 6 seconds looking at everything. Those cosplays. Especially the Gargantia ones, holy shit. I counted so many shows, even Joshiraku! And oh my gosh an actual character that's into shota. What. What what what.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    @Hemoglobin
    My vote goes to watching Evabridged (fan-made parody on YouTube) after you finish the series. There's a lot of stuff that's pretty crass in my opinion, but some of their lines and gags are absolutely gold.
    Sure, I'll take a look once I finish. Shouldn't be much longer. I'm enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Made some more progress on the chart.

http://i.imgur.com/Uzcr5MF.jpg

28 more shows to add and it will be done.

its pretty much impossible to read your chart though ;P

also does any 1 think Jinbei form mushibugyou gets to transform another time? i hope he does ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    its pretty much impossible to read your chart though ;P
    It's a screenshot of Photoshop and an overview of everything I've done so far, of course you can't read anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Sure, I'll take a look once I finish. Shouldn't be much longer. I'm enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would.
    There's a reason Evangelion is considered one of the best anime of all time :P

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I figured because it was early and impactful. I've tried and tried and tried to "get" it, and I still come up short.

just watched ep 48 of space brothers and was wondering if they translated something wrong (its when they start their joined training) cause 70km in 6 days with 12kg backpacks is nothing ;O. Seems kinda strange to be easier then basic military training here... (we did like 30km in <5h with 15kg backpack) we also did some pseudo survival shit living just from our backpack for a week with walking all day + building camp. Also i kinda wanna know what the indian woman saw in her premonition xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    starting grisaia no kajitsu: makina reminded me of a certain cat loving girl of another anime (rin)....turns out they're voiced by the same person lol
    whatever you do, don't get the release from fuwanovel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I figured because it was early and impactful. I've tried and tried and tried to "get" it, and I still come up short.
    Partially because of that, yeah. For many it was the first "serious" anime so it grew to a status beyond what it actually is. That being said, I love it very much anyway. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    whatever you do, don't get the release from fuwanovel
    what do you mean by that? I don't use fuwanovel normally so I don't know if I have it from my site or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I'm starting to understand that lol.

I've heard a lot of people say the plot is confusing and they don't know what the hell was going on. I finished episode 12 today and so far the plot has been really easy to follow. Is it later in the show that this becomes the case?

- - - Updated - - -

Huzzah! I found somewhere to host my chart that lets you zoom in and out so my screw up is no longer an issue lol. Someone mind taking a look at it and see if it works on your end as well? Here's the link (keep in mind this isn't the finished version).

http://extrazoom.com/image-5266.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I've heard a lot of people say the plot is confusing and they don't know what the hell was going on. I finished episode 12 today and so far the plot has been really easy to follow. Is it later in the show that this becomes the case?
    It is mainly with the ending that people get confused (both the last two episodes and End of Evangelion).

...wtf is wrong with /a/? Went to bed last night when that massive Naruto picture appeared. Decided to check it again today and it still is there, along with some other stuff. Now a good chunk of the threads are shit.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-14 at 12:27 AM.