Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That video really fits the melody. Better than the original PV, too. Also, it's less WTF inducing XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Steins;Gate needs another season.
    Rurouni Kenshin should have been longer.
    Attack on Titan needs the hurry the fuck up with season 2.
    Hunter X Hunter needs to come out faster.
    We need Code Geass R3.
    Detective Conan needs to be dubbed past 131.
    One Piece, less fillers.
    Death note was perfect, until you know who died.
    Hajime No Ippo needs more attention.

Done with my rant
    While we are ranting:
    Why do I have to wait so long for chuu2S2?
    Where is Spice & Wolf S3?
    Where is my anime adaption of Atelier Rorona (I need another mel kishida fix)
    Where is my anime adaption of the Ar Tonelico series? (Speaking of, I just found out we'll get another Ar Tonelico themed game in 2014 for PS3)

We need Code Geass R3.
    One Piece, less fillers.

Done with my rant
    too long for it's own good. ovas good. series was good until after kyoto.

yes please.

yes please. except he is not working on it anymore so pretty much after chimera arc it's done for a long time again.

We need Code Geass R3.
    code geass was a very good self containted story

everyone agrees

you're the first person who agrees with me *wipes tear from eye* i love you.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-11-16 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    RE: Attack on Titan S2: I don't think there's really a full 2nd season worth of manga ready to go yet, and the rate of manga release is slow as hell so don't expect it to be rushed out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    RE: Attack on Titan S2: I don't think there's really a full 2nd season worth of manga ready to go yet, and the rate of manga release is slow as hell so don't expect it to be rushed out.
    51 Chapters as of right now. Whether that's enough or not is debatable for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but like 30ish of them were used in first season :P

Deleted
    Think it was around 35.

Deleted
    Log Horizon: Very nice episode again. Serara is hilariously cute and the other Crescent Moon members are nice, too. So, Shiroe's plan may involve real estate? Nice, but what about the other plan they spoke of? Anyways, Shiroe is BA, as is Henrietta. SO many shiny glasses of evil this episode XD Poor Marie.
    Also, a new ally from the old DTP.
    And, last but not least: Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Log Horizon: Very nice episode again. Serara is hilariously cute and the other Crescent Moon members are nice, too. So, Shiroe's plan may involve real estate? Nice, but what about the other plan they spoke of? Anyways, Shiroe is BA, as is Henrietta. SO many shiny glasses of evil this episode XD Poor Marie.
    Also, a new ally from the old DTP.
    And, last but not least: Akatsuki
    Akatsuki kawaiii as always ;P and i think his plan is to buy the whole town so he can enforce his set of rules atleast thats what i would do ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Akatsuki kawaiii as always ;P and i think his plan is to buy the whole town so he can enforce his set of rules atleast thats what i would do ;D
    That'd be expensive as hell, direct quote.

dosent matter as long as u have the possibility ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I think he may try to buy the guild hall in its entirety but I dunno if that is possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    White Album 2 - Got spoiled about the ending of this episode like 20 minutes before I watched it... so that sucks. Still, though... shit. Wonder what is going to happen next. This episode was fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    While we are ranting:
    Why do I have to wait so long for chuu2S2?
    Where is Spice & Wolf S3?
    Where is my anime adaption of Atelier Rorona (I need another mel kishida fix)
    Where is my anime adaption of the Ar Tonelico series? (Speaking of, I just found out we'll get another Ar Tonelico themed game in 2014 for PS3)
    Atelier Arland line. Entire thing.
    Need me some Totori x Mimi.

White Album 2 Ep 7 - Nooooooooooo! Wrong girl Haruki, wrong girl! She's not bad, but Touma is the best! This show is awesome. I need to know how this is all going to play out now! I get the feeling it's going to end up with neither of them being chosen in the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    We need Code Geass R3.
    One Piece, less fillers.

Done with my rant
    I'm not sure why people want more season of shows that ended perfectly. Code Geass and Steins;Gate are two shows in my top 5, but I don't want another season of them. Their endings were perfect, and don't need continuations. (Though I've obviously yet to see the Steins;Gate movie, so maybe I'll change my mind then).

SnK doesn't have enough content for S2. They might be able to pull it off if they went an even slower pace than S1, and added a bunch of filler... but I don't know why anyone would ask for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I'm not sure why people want more season of shows that ended perfectly. Code Geass and Steins;Gate are two shows in my top 5, but I don't want another season of them. Their endings were perfect, and don't need continuations. (Though I've obviously yet to see the Steins;Gate movie, so maybe I'll change my mind then).

SnK doesn't have enough content for S2. They might be able to pull it off if they went an even slower pace than S1, and added a bunch of filler... but I don't know why anyone would ask for that.
    How would Code Geass even feasibly continue? It had an ending that was pretty definitive in terms of the overall story.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    How would Code Geass even feasibly continue? It had an ending that was pretty definitive in terms of the overall story.
    it has a few possibilty to continue. I mean most people think Lelouch survived and was actually sitting on the back of the cart ... but yeah overall it had one of the better endings ^^ (still hate the fact that they even showed that last scene ;<)

Also if we talk about continuations we should talk about Full Metal Panic as it actually has alot more material and even the anime didnt have a good end ;<

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    One way for it to continue is to follow CC xx years in the future - how Mai-Otome followed Mai-HiME, for lack of better comparison. I would not mind this sort of sequel, actually, but yeah - Code Geass is a closed series without room for a direct sequel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    One way for it to continue is to follow CC xx years in the future - how Mai-Otome followed Mai-HiME, for lack of better comparison. I would not mind this sort of sequel, actually, but yeah - Code Geass is a closed series without room for a direct sequel.
    What would CC be doing? Exploring in the new era of peace? I can see it now, Code Geass becomes an adventure with a bit of Slice of Life anime.

It seems silly to me because the characters would be doing nothing all in all unless another war started.