So I had thought Madoka was only playing at my theater on the 7th, and I was kind of regretting not going to it today, even if it was by myself since all of my friends are lame and don't like Madoka or know what is is, but they added 4 more days!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never even realized Mamare (the author of Log Horizon) also wrote Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. That's insane. How awesome can be he at writing?

He has amazing taste (favorite character is candy shop owner in Non Non), he's PC-masterrace, and he takes the time to do all this. I'm in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    My only real requirements are that it's no longer than 2 cours and that it's at least serious. Not really looking for anything lighthearted/SoL. I might just go with Baccano or Texhnolyze but I'm not sure. I also kind of wanted to rewatch Shinsekai Yori and Pyscho Pass, but the BDs for the last 10 episodes or so of SSY haven't been subbed yet, and until I get my external, I don't have the space to download PP. I have less than 5 gigs of storage on my computer left lol.
    watch baccano!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    So I had thought Madoka was only playing at my theater on the 7th, and I was kind of regretting not going to it today, even if it was by myself since all of my friends are lame and don't like Madoka or know what is is, but they added 4 more days!
    If I was closer we could go together!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    ;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

Reading this QA has made him one of my favorite authors ever. The newest Log Horizon helped jump the show up into one of my all-time favorites, and this is helping even more.

And his favorite character is Ritsu from K-On.
    i wish they would release the novel in english/german one of the few novels i would actually buy i think <,< (same as mondaiji)
    I hate that my University has no Japanese course <,< and language schools are quite expensive q.q

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    My catching up, ep.2: Holy fuck Valvrave. Godly. This better get at least 50 episodes, maybe even double that. There is NO way this story can get reasonably resolved within 4-5 episodes, simply impossible. If Valvrave gets cut short I'm going to get very, very, very angry.

The way Dorssia used what the students put into motion, caused the grand reveal and massacre following it... I'm speechless. I did not think the series would go in that direction, but I am pleased; with every episode the story takes a step further into the unpredictable and interesting.

I can't wait to see just how will it develop over next weeks. I'm putting my bets on the white-haired supersolider(Can't recall the name, sorry.) busting Rukino out and beating L-Elf into shape.. But Valvrave has shown me it's more than able to escape my predictions. ^.^
    Man, Dorssia taking the offensive and revealing their immortality to Arus really caught me off guard. And then the freaking genocide... what the hell man. Valvrave just continues surprising, lol. The supersoldier you mean is A-Drei by the way.
    From now on I'm trying my chances with the most unlikely scenarios. We'll see how it goes.

One more thing: one of the supersoldiers found something in the ear ring belonging to H-Neun killed by Cain and other Magi. What if that was some sort of recording device? Now they all found out about what exactly has happened in Dorssia and decide to help out the students in order to take revenge. White-haired one might already be informed of everything and talking with Rukino jsut as a preface to the rescue operation.
    I'm pretty sure that was a recording device. If you look back at the scene where H-Neun meets Cain, he fiddles with his hair and clicks on his blue ring, which would mean either A) It's a camera or B) It's a voice recorder. I don't see what else it could have been. What I expect is that A-Drei finds out about Dorssia being controlled by Magius and then asking Rukino what the meaning of the recording was. Obviously she explains and A-Drei becomes a turncoat and helps Rukino escape and they join with L-Elf and Haruto, the former of these two which will obviously be slapped 1-2 times by A-Drei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Man, Dorssia taking the offensive and revealing their immortality to Arus really caught me off guard. And then the freaking genocide... what the hell man. Valvrave just continues surprising, lol. The supersoldier you mean is A-Drei by the way.
    Look back to Ep13. The president of ARUS is in on everything, it was he who captured and put people into Phantom seized by students in order to get an excuse to massacre them.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-12-08 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted
    Look back to Ep13. The president of ARUS is in on everything, it was he who captured and put the people into Phantom seized by students in order to get an excuse to massacre them.
    That would probably mean that the president is also influenced by the Magius, right? Would be interesting to see that even ARUS is fucked up like that.

Deleted
    That would probably mean that the president is also influenced by the Magius, right? Would be interesting to see that even ARUS is fucked up like that.
    He has seen the Dorssian Fuhrer get killed, his body used as a host for Magius, as a punishment for hiding some stuff about Valvraves from the Council of Hundred and One - he's probably terrified out of his pants. Hell, looking at how the council was described it wouldn't be surprising if majority of the rulers were their puppets, with the ultimatum "Do what we tell you or we will use your body to do it ourselves" thrust at them.

Also, it is just my guess it was ARUS' agents who created the excuse with Phantom - but I can't think of anyone else who could have done it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it is more likely that the president himself has already been bodyjacked by the Magius.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I think it is more likely that the president himself has already been bodyjacked by the Magius.
    Doubtful, I'll send you back to Ep13. I am quite sure he got "Either do what we tell you to or WE will do it using your body" ultimatum thrust in his face; and after seeing what happened to Fuhrer he's probably more than happy to oblige.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful, I'll send you back to Ep13. I am quite sure he got "Either do what we tell you to or WE will do it using your body" ultimatum thrust in his face; and after seeing what happened to Fuhrer he's probably more than happy to oblige.
    Yeah you're right, totally forgot he was there when the other dude got jacked.

Deleted
    Damn, I picked a bad time to catch up to Valvrave. I really, really can not wait for next episode. T.T

Deleted
    Errybody hyped for Valvrape? ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Deleted
    Errybody hyped for Valvrape? ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Are you saying you want someone to lose control again? This may get ugly, he's in an enclosed space with L-Elf.

Deleted
    Are you saying you want someone to lose control again? This may get ugly, he's in an enclosed space with L-Elf.
    They have to rescue Saki, right? Make sure to defile Dorssian grounds while they're at it. *suggestive eyebrow raising*
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-12-08 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    They have to rescue Saki, right? Make sure to defile Dorssian grounds while they're at it. *suggestive eyebrow raising*
    You forgot a tag there! :<

One more thing I forgot to mention - I am quite happy with growth of Haruto's character. I mean, I half-expected him to demand they delay the escape and endanger everyone to try and rescue Saki.

Deleted
    You forgot a tag there! :<
    I forgot nothing of the sort!
    One more thing I forgot to mention - I am quite happy with growth of Haruto's character. I mean, I half-expected him to demand they delay the escape and endanger everyone to try and rescue Saki.
    Well, as long as he keeps losing memories, he'll forget about Shoko and go for the Saki route, right? That's definitely positive growth in Haruto's character

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Do you have a link to the article or website where you saw that? I'd love to read the whole thing.

I suppose it's not incredibly surprising, since Gen has stated he's turned a new leaf and is writing more positive stories now. (Gargantia being the first)
    Let me see if I can find it.

What kind of story did you think up at first?

Urobuchi: From the start, the idea was “Homura becomes a witch, and the story takes place inside her barrier”. But at the time, I wanted to end the story with Madoka taking Homura away with her. So, I thought the story would end this time for real (laughs). But both Iwakami-san and Shinbou-san were like, “No, we want the story to keep going after this” and wouldn’t give me the OK. So then when I was getting really worried, Shinbou-san was like “Might as well just make Madoka and Homura into enemies”. And that suggestion was basically the breakthrough. I really agreed that Homura might be plausible as Madoka’s equal opposite.

sauce:
    http://feral-phoenix.livejournal.com/685568.html

http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Movie_3_Brochure
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-12-08 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    watch baccano!
    That's probably what I'm going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    If I was closer we could go together!
    New Zealand is just a short swim to California! Lol.